All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Phins shopping their RB Drake now
  3. Come on... we injected the CFL LB and got rid of the overpaid underachieving vet who didn't fit in. Moves are being made !!!!! Mills will help too... regardless of how anyone wants to critique his play, the dude plays hard and with passion. With the goalie mentality, get burned then go right back at it. That all plays in a little. Also... not every team has Diggs and Theilen... playing at home with no weather and their QB just called out by the opponent...with Dalvin Cook as a priority to worry about. sometimes matchups make it seem worse. You win or you lose... either way you learn and move on. Big game Sunday night! The game we all wait for each year. Minnesota will be forgotten either way on Monday.
  4. GreenbleedinFL

So you're gonna pay more people?
  5. mike030270

Week 7 Schedule

Eh. Tonights game likely to be a blowout I think I'll watch the Texans/Colts game for the 1pm game Ravens vs Hawks would be interesting
  6. mike030270

Micheal Bennett Suspended by Pats

I'd take him back. No trade though. He'd have to be cut by Pats and come back at no mega deal too
  7. mike030270

Rams acquire Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey

Any Mack type players available?
  8. The injuries are always the X factor though. But no denying that tough gauntlet Dallas has to go through from week 10 - 16!
  9. Jets got a starting QB back playing a reeling Dallas team at home. A missed 4th down followed by a 92 yard pass turned the game around in 2 plays. It's not division.. which is your theory...because they are division games is why you think we may lose. Imo.. not this year, those 2 teams are way worse than the Jets with Darnold playing at home. Wash won because the Dolphins put in a BS 2 point conversion play at the end. They were not better than Miami. NYG has brutal defense that we match up with very well over the years. They may score some on us, they haven't been able to stop us with better defensive players. They will be playing for draft slot by that time.
  10. UK_EaglesFan89

Jets are terrible but how did they get on last week? Division games are funny games, they can't be counted as a W like the Miami game can.
  11. But why do you put words in his mouth. A point was made... you take it to extreme. Why?
  12. UK_EaglesFan89

No but it's a something. An injection. A much needed additional piece to an offense that's inconsistent and not performing anywhere near as well as they can or even should be.
  13. Agree on the 1st part... I think we will win more games afterwards though. Their schedule is 7 tough games in a row with no bye... we have 4 more left with a bye in between. That is why I think it's more important for them to win this game. I think it's easier for us to make up ground.
  14. cunninghamtheman

It’s important to not just look from our perspective but also the enemies. Dallas needs this win bad. They are on a bad losing streak after being undefeated. If they lose the wheels might just fall off their bus. The infighting will start. Rumors and finger pointing will run rampant. We could end them potentially right here and now. On the flip side a win for Dallas would be the perfect ‘get right.’ Could fix everything that ailes them.
  15. But you kinda can do it if you just win your games... the losing team will need to rely on the other team losing one more time than you.
  16. Today
  17. See... you are thinking this post was from BG? One guy saying one thing, another guy saying something else. Lol. I was telling UK that's why a loss wouldn't be the death of the season. Not sure how you agree and disagree at the same time????
  18. He is saying that if we win and go ahead... then you don't have to worry about what Dallas does... you win your games and you stay ahead. Very easy concept. The team that is behind needs help.
  19. dawkins4prez

Rams acquire Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey

The Niners are playing really, really good football. I think a large part of that is just pent up belief in themselves after 2 injury plagued years. Funny thing is though, absolutely NOBODY is talking about Jimmy Garropolo. We can't crown them as legit contenders this year, much less perennial contenders going forward, until we know more about Jimmy G. As for the Rams, as many problems as they have, that is still a top 10-15 offense and with Ramsey they should be a top 15 defense as well. It's hard to see them finishing under the Cards and the Hawks have a ton of issues that are being hidden by co-MVP Russell Wilson. This is the only team to beat New Orleans and I still think they finish with 8-10 wins.
  20. Tiebreakers... head to head, division record, common opponents... that is 14games. The 2 that don't count... Seattle and Atlanta.... for them .. Saints and Rams. So a Jets loss for them counts just as much as a Lions loss.... until the next tiebreaker.... conference. Which means if we are tied all the way through... but they have worse record vs AFC East... it would mean they have better NFC record. A win here to me is a big thing in the division because their road would be uphill. Plus it keeps alive a shot at doing better than a 4 seed. A loss pretty much puts the ceiling as the #4 seed.
  21. BleedingGreen93

Never said that said we have control yet again lol
  22. GreenbleedinFL

ok win this week and we're a shoe in for the division-Amazing insight.You are very talented
  23. BleedingGreen93

Nobody called for season end lmao only you I taking it that way I’m just calling control of the East which we would have as the leader simple logic lol....Never assumed what happened after but as long as we win we stay in control Dallas does not effect if we win or lose games each week Lmao fine you call it a slight advantage I call it control(because that what it is) and we will leave it at that.
  24. GreenbleedinFL

no that once again is a slight advantage,thats ALL it is at this point
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Is it possible to just take 1 week at a time? I mean without calling for seasons end with a loss,or a shoe in for the division with a win? I mean this may be true in week 15 or 16,but week 7??? please
  26. GreenbleedinFL

Extreme.Anyone can do extremes,lets try reality. I will bet neither us or Dullaz wins out so we go 4-3,them 3-4,so you are ASSUMING we will win the same amount of games left as Dullaz.I need your crystal ball,it's AWESOME
  1. Load more activity