All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Phillyphilly12

Rival players who should be in the HOF, but aren't

I agree, he was a good player but I don’t think he is HOF worthy.
  3. So that's Dak & Zeke who want mo money . . . it'll be fun to see how this plays out. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ezekiel-elliott-has-privately-said-that-hes-planning-a-training-camp-holdout/ar-AAEmA7k?ocid=spartanntp
  4. Something like this seems most palatable. The owners get a longer season without putting out a subpar product or exposing players to more wear and tear. As far as pre-season games nothing is forcing teams to play starters or veteran backups. Play them no more than necessary but I wonder how much of a benefit it is to see rookies or lower roster players in a game situation vs. practice before cut down day. Yeah those games would look like the 4th game of the current system but how much value is there for coaches in those games?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Hands free crutch baby! Anyone w/ foot/ankle op like mine tomorrow am should find this a few weeks ahead of time and practice, but it's great! https://iwalk-free.com/
  7. 1st dullass paid lawrence. Then Dak said no homie discount. Now this scene; https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/7/15/20695146/ezekiel-elliott-hold-out-training-camp-new-contract-report-cowboys-running-back-news-dallas-nfl-rb?utm_campaign=bleedinggreennation&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Gonna enjoy this movie
  8. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

What about a trade involving AG?
  9. BleedingGreen93

I think Gordon has a good attitude just wants to get paid and he deserves it....Easy top 5 back in the NFL and his shelve live isn’t going to be long
  10. BleedingGreen93

He would want a new deal assumption would be if traded he likely has a new deal in place before hand
  11. VaBeach_Eagle

Rival players who should be in the HOF, but aren't

I don't know. There's not a lot of Safety's that get in and there's at least three who will likely get in before he gets a whiff. One from his era and two from just after his career ended. Those three being John Lynch, Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu. I don't think those three will go in together or even two in the same year, though you never know and I think that they could even be spread out over the course of 5 to 10 years. So Woodson may never get a whiff of the Hall unless he's a paying customer. I don't say any of that because he was a Cowboy and I'm an Eagles homer, I'm just looking at the 'bigger names' at that position who I think will get in way before he would get any serious consideration.
  12. Besides a crowded RB room, wouldn't Gordon just be a rental? We have 2 often injured already on cal w/ Ajayi and Sproles who both have better attitudes and would cost less. Funny, as if he doesn't come with enough baggage, they're saying we'd trade a 1 and an OL, naming usually Mailatta.
  13. I don’t have an issue with it in other sports BUT football is def exception each game is so important having players sit as healthy scratches is ludicrous nfl is really becoming a money **** league rhey need to get rid of Thursday nights also
  14. The big revenue is TV/streaming. Getting to 18 regular season weeks is easy peasy. Cut PS by 1-2 games and add a 2nd bye for each team. 2 byes allows players more time to heal in season, its win-win-win.
  15. BleedingGreen93

Love how I’ve seen Melvin Gordon linked to Philly in trade talks like we haven’t already invest at RB in Howard and drafted a rookie in the 2nd round..... I mean Gordon would fit great in our O but no we don’t need him now
  16. I am so f'ing glad they did this and it became public knowledge. This is exactly what i have been saying about seasons and breaking points in quality of players you get to watch. MLB is the best example, the push from 144 to 162 has only brought us 5th starters that suck and 40 games/yr of backup catchers. The move from 14 games to 16 games evntually caused DLine rotations and RBBC. NHL expanded their season until they got more games by backup goalies. At what point do you have to sit your starting Qb in certain games or or certain halfs at least? The answer is very likely if you go to 18 games.
  17. BleedingGreen93

Simple fact is the NFL wants to get more international....We want to play more games in different places hence the games in London already, why they keep trying to get a game in Mexico City....Even heard they wanted to try and get a game played in China and Germany....Not saying these places get franchises but the NFL is definitely trying to play games there
  18. BleedingGreen93

I said they are trying to play games there nothing about a team expanding there....Also even if they did expand it would be one team in one city Toronto already used to hold games for us before lol
  19. Franchise players must be signed by 4pm today. Could be an interesting day. We can go back to sleep now.
  20. Why mess with a good thing? 16 games is fine and it's worked for many years. Cut the preseason by 1-2 games and only do Thursday games for Thanksgiving. If they did increase it to 18 then it's only right that the players get more money and guaranteed money as well as expanding the roster more than 53.
  21. GreenbleedinFL

So you will make Canada change every field they have to the size of the NFL field? And you would in essence have to buy out the CFL
  22. GreenbleedinFL

SO,say on a fluke the NFL team in London makes the playoffs and has home field.Now all those teams have to play them AWAY from US fans???? Take me on the private jet you have to rent for us Eagles fans to go to London
  23. GreenbleedinFL

Barring the come back of the SST,this will be a logistical disaster
  24. Doesn't sound like a bad concept as far as expanding the NFL pedigree, but I think the int'l games are hard on the players. It's bad enough just going from the right/left coasts. Def not division games away from either adversaries' turf. Would upset the balance of the 2 games. This would also affect fans that have intentions of going to a divisional matchup specifically.
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Probably better facilities NFL wise than Wembley has Then they better get a license to change it to the IFL
  26. cunninghamtheman

It’s not theirs but they did help fund it. It has separate locker rooms for nfl use. They have an artificial turf separate for the nfl games. Not sure the goals of the NFL investment but it’s sizable. I believe I remember the first payment was like 12 million.
  1. Load more activity