All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. VaBeach_Eagle

Coming from France

That was definitely a great play, it was Hall of Fame DE Bruce Smith that Randall ducked under. Smith later went on to play for the Redskins and McNabb made him whiff also. You can watch the Randall play and not be disappointed.
  3. Today
  4. VaBeach_Eagle

All Time QB rankings... Do championships matter?

If someone is caught cheating and is punished, should the Hall of Fame 'Pete Rose' that person?
  5. downwithdallas

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

I have a lot of questions about our starting 22 but they can't be answered right now so I have been pretty silent of late. Can Wentz stay healthy being the biggest of course. I hope our receivers are as good as they have looked because they are that good and not because our secondary is that bad. The DBs struggled as a whole group last year and couldn't cover much but they had a lot of injuries (not that they were any good before the injuries happened either though). On paper our WRs look like they could be special but we need to see it on the field. How many years have we heard how great they were for them to be just average. I have injury questions up and down this team. The last 2 years have been really hard on us injury wise and is that on training/medical staffs or Peterson's coaching style. Can JP actually stay on the field a whole game, Darby, Mills, Jones, Barnett and Brooks just looking at some in particular. I have questions at LB as well. Can Brown cover? That has been an area of concern with him over his career. Hicks was decent in coverage and all over the field on defense when he was healthy but that was his biggest problem health. Do we have a 3rd LB I wasn't to fond of Hill or Gerry last year can one of them step up their game this year. How will Malik Jackson look in our D can he stop the run. He was benched last year for that reason he struggled to stop the run. Definitely question the G position both Seumalo and Wisniewski struggled last year can one of them step up and show they deserve to be the starter. Can we run the ball? We got 2 new RBs but how will they fit in our system is yet to be seen. Can Barnett step up and be the guy on the outside we need him to be is yet to be seen as well.
  6. You are close. Two PB's, Yeah, I liked Mathis as well due to his personality and keeping the rest of the guys on the line loose. Some were upset when he left like homers can be however I think the Eagles called it right letting him go. First of all, he only played 7 games his last year due to injuries with the Eagles and was going to be payed 5.5 million the next year. He was 33 which was the oldest Guard in the league at the time when he went to the Broncos for 2.5 million with a chance to make 4 mil with incentives. Doubt that he made the 4 million because he only played 12 games that season. He started at the beginning of the year and was then beaten out for the starting job for 4 games and then went back in for the rest of the year after the guy who beat him out got hurt. He did get a Super Bowl ring though and the fact that he started 12 games that year plus the playoff games was probably worth the cut in pay because he certainly wouldn't have won a Super Bowl with the Eagles before he was finished playing. Sometimes you just have to be happy for a former Eagles player you like whether he still plays for your team or not. I'm glad Mathis got his Super Bowl win. Wiz got his as well and Peters is still trying. Sure he got one but I'll bet he isn't bragging about it.
  7. Hi stine, I think its funny that the only person who said the Eagles have more talent on this football team man for man then they did on the Super Bowl team of 2017 was Joe Douglas.
  8. BleedingGreen93

We have a strong team all around hell even most of our backups could make strong cases on other teams for playing time lol
  9. BleedingGreen93

Hollins played all 16 games as a rookie and because of whatever happened last year he is know injury prone????? Damn I don’t get fans lol.....Not to mention the year he missed was last year were numerous questionable things were going on with our medical staff all season
  10. BleedingGreen93

Lmao take up a roster spot wow fans jump the gun way to fast on players....How they forget he had a very promising rookie year as the 4th WR and was one of our ST standouts....That right there alone puts him ahead of Ms2....
  11. He Stine, are you going to the GB game? Someone said you might
  12. Eagles333

Dr. Dhanota, Chief Medical Officer

This was a self-made problem the Eagles brought on themselves by replacing the entire medical staff the year before. Hopefully they get these replacements right.
  13. gch

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

No I have always been critical of Jason Garrett after a few years as HC. I give him credit where credit is due though. Garrett wanted to keep Scott L and that shows me that his friendship with Scott has over clouded his judgement as a HC. Jones did tell Garrett that Scott is gone and that the only reason he is not still here.
  14. alphaTATEr

Coming from France

def get to the stadium early. the home opener is always slower when it comes to getting inside beyond the security check.
  15. Morning all! Been busy working on retiring. Still not able to yet, but there is hope! I see allot of discussion regarding back ups. Not sure what others think, but it gives me hope that no one is too concerned with the starting 22. Well except maybe guard if Brooks is not ready. Still, this all leads to a promising season. We may need another for my Eagles FF league. Ham joined last year so you can ask him how he likes it. Non money league, just bragging rights... Send me a message and let me know.
  16. McNabbIsGone

I wouldn’t jump on the Daniel Jones hate train just yet

Move over, Donovan . . . you got company getting booed in Noo Yawk: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001034154/article/giants-qb-daniel-jones-not-bothered-by-new-york-boos
  17. gameshowfan91

Weren't you one of people who was saying Doug won't be good enough? Cowboys should reward Garret with a contract extension.
  18. Idk about Hollins taking up a roster spot if he is hurt.... why wouldn't he go on PUP or IR. Dude barely counts 5 cents toward the cap? Why would you cut him unless he plays poorly. Be kinda dumb to let him go if he wasn't 100% when you could stash him for little cost until he gets healthy?
  19. My thoughts EXACTLY. Bring on the pads/full contact!
  20. Utebird

All Time QB rankings... Do championships matter?

If there is " scientific" evidence why did brady destroy his phone?8. Well never know we can guess but what we do know is that people that have nothing to hide dont destroy evidence. Same with spygate which you conveniently left out of your latest minimization justification, if the league considers what the pats did the norm then why destroy the evidence? Like i said the answers to those questions dont really matter and even if those answers were revealed im guessin you would minimize and justify those as well to continue to support the false narrative in your head Its cool though carry on!
  21. GreenbleedinFL

No rush,but wondering whats up with Sproles.Doesn't seem like anyone wants to pick him up yet
  22. i didn't have to jump on, I boarded with first class and even booked a suite on the sleep car because I plan to be here a while.
  23. UK_EaglesFan89

Jalen Mills

Interesting... So what do you think the team will do both short and long team at corner and Safety?
  24. GreenbleedinFL

Doesn't matter if you can't suit up and show it
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Welp we cant afford for guys to take up roster spots,so I hope he can play sometime this season.Don't need another MS2 in coddle city
  26. 20dawk4life

That's not nearly enough.
  1. Load more activity