All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I still don't understand why people feel that Dak is terrible. He's absolutely good enough to win a SB. He's not Tom Brady or anything like that and can't carry a team but they play good defense, run the ball with Zeke first and foremost and then Dak just makes plays and runs the offense, limits mistakes then they'll be fine.
  3. Today
  4. Doubt we're in on the Frank Clark trade as rumors have suggested. Sure he's reallt good but he's going to be really expensive and would cost some picks as well - pass.
  5. boogyman

Seahawks and Wilson agree to mega contract

If he is healthy and plays well it wouldnt hurt the team if he was. If he plays bad or is hurt a lot it would. Same as every other highly paid player. People put too much in this. The QB is always going to get paid a lot going forward. There are 3 ways to go. One: you have a good QB and he takes up a lot of cap. Two: you have a QB on a rookie deal Three: you have a crap QB and are looking for one or two.
  6. Yesterday
  7. FlyinBrian36-20

Gronk leaves his mark

Yah! Blast him for having a good time! He should be goin to clubs and startig fights. Seriously, he doesn't give a sht. Hes a future HOFer, multiple sb champ, and is filthy rich. Hes living it up, i would too.
  8. xzmattzx

League reveals slate for "NFL100 Game of the Week"

Lot of Raiders games... EDIT: This schedule is skewed heavily towards some favorites. I understand the Packers being in three games. But there's two games for the Saints, three games for the Raiders, two for the Chargers, two for the Browns, etc. No games for the Steelers? No games for the Redskins? No games for the Broncos? One game for the Cowboys (bias aside)? One game for the Bears? One game for the 49ers? One game for the Eagles (possibly fair, considering)? Something is fishy about this. Obviously making up a narrative is fine - look at the reasoning for the Bengals-Browns game. So they couldn't fluff up a narrative that incorporates the Steelers or Broncos?
  9. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

We talking 2 years from now....What is the tag right now 25-26m???? Not hard to image that being 30m by the time Wentz is up for the tag
  10. BleedingGreen93

Wow can’t believe we are still talking Wentz new contract lol....What ever happens, happens....What ever the contract is both parties have to agree on it hence why I don’t see the injury clause working why would Wentz sign it???? Doesn’t make sense on his end
  11. gch

I bet Wentz will get a blockbuster contract similar to Wilson. I hope he becomes the highest paid QB in football
  12. downwithdallas

I looked in the CBS to see if it was illegal before I suggested it. It's not in there. As for good faith bs I believe that the NFL is a business first is it not. Players still see how we treat our players and they would see that 1 player is not above the whole team.
  13. downwithdallas

I know how it works that's why I put it in their like that for if he gets injured further in his contract what a concept.
  14. downwithdallas

If he could have played he would have played in the playoffs if not he isn't a leader. If the team shut him down is that any different then the team putting him on IR? Basically the exact same thing.
  15. downwithdallas

Then we wait out the year. He has 2 years left on his contract and we can tag him 5 years in a row if we really wanted to. The 5th year option is the average of the top 10 QBs so yes it will be around 20-22 million probably. To tag him is the average of the top 5 salaries. That won't be 30m. The 2nd tag is 120% of his previous salary. This is Cox's 4th year he has 36,152,000 in dead money next year is 24,250,000 6th year 13,278,000 the final year has 7,506,000 7 years and still has guaranteed money on his contract I highly doubt we would have an out after 3 years.
  16. I haven't given up on Mailata at LOT, we need RG now and wanted to see Mailata there this yr right alongside his teacher JP. If we're going to pay Wentz, may as well keep him upright.
  17. GreenbleedinFL

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/corey-ballentine?id=32194241-4c69-2329-7f6f-1def422cc400 Kid has potential.Also used at Washburn(small school with limited players) as a KR and ST player with 3 blocked FG's.BTW there is a film made by the Pats on him as well,so they like him fine too. 4.47-40 and good numbers in other drills at the combine
  18. GreenbleedinFL

So tried a mock using this scenario and came up with this 1-25) Cody Ford-(starts as OG and moves to LOT upon Peters retirement)-Oklahoma 2-53) Darnell Savage-S-maryland 2-57) Darrell Henderson-RB-Memphis 4-127) Oshane Ximines-DE- Old dominion 4-138) Kingsley Keke-DT-Texas A&M 5-163-Hunter Renfro-WR-Clemson(if still available) OR Alex Wesley-WR--N.Colorado 6-197- Corey Ballantine-CB-Washburn
  19. GreenbleedinFL

Hmmmm, here's a possibility Cody Ford at 25.He can start as a G and move to LOT when Peters retires(and we could use an OG anyway)
  20. Fun read about this yrs' dropoff points and placing the players in tiers. https://www.nj.com/sports/2019/04/nfl-draft-2019-where-is-cut-off-point-for-difference-makers-in-1st-round-top-15-top-20-does-dwayne-haskins-make-the-cut.html
  21. E v 2.0

The Sea offense sucks, every. Single. Year. Lets see how Wilson’s career ends without an elite defense and running game. Meanwhile the Eagles offense was best in the league under a healthy Wentz. Health is a major issue but if they think Wentz is healthy and it’s not a long term thing then they pay him. Pretty simple.
  22. E v 2.0

Healthy 2017 Wentz >>>>>>>> Wilson
  23. GreenbleedinFL

I viewed Foles as like a "relief pitcher".Proud he got us a SB.So now we will see if he can grind out an entire season,but Wentz is the face of the franchise
  24. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah,I see no reason to trade up in 1.I'm sure we have "preferences" but if you look at the DT, very strong class,so no need to reach or give up draft ammo.Wilkins,Simmons,Lawrence and others,one will be there.I liked mateagles gig with instead of a trade down in 1,trade down with a 2 pick to get a later 2 and a 3(where I feel Tytus Howard will go and I know we like him) Leaves us with 1,2,2,3,4,4,5,6
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Well that's what I mean.With Henderson and Howard we can bang away this year,then if we want to keep Howard,we can do it in a team friendly way,if he doesn't like the re-sign deal, we still have Henderson and that's not so terrible
  26. Foles_Era

Brees is actually OVERRATED

After reading half of the comments in here, I'm surprised most of you have watched football before with the absurdness.
  1. Load more activity