All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

As for more money the more people interest in the sport the more people that will pay to watch games....if you get a large following of fans in Europe and Asia etc. they will likely want to pay for things like a streaming service to be able to watch games which generates more money for the league also merchandise sales
  3. BleedingGreen93

Lmao I just threw the streaming out there because it something they were talking about trying to do in the future regardless had nothing to do with them going overseas.....As for NFL Europe the NFL isn’t trying to have leagues over there they are taking actual games overseas doesn’t matter what we think the NFL is doing it and they don’t seem to be losing interest in it if anything they are trying to get more games overseas hence the 4 games in London this year and a game in Mexico(lmao not sure why I threw Mexico in here it isn’t overseas but still shows the nfl trying to expand the game to new locations)
  4. GreenbleedinFL

BTW they can do streaming of games without having to send teams there,so that theory is shot
  5. GreenbleedinFL

Why would a London game make more money than a US game? They already tried NFL Europe and it failed badly
  6. BleedingGreen93

Again NFL is only in it to make money and they can make more if they can expand the interests overseas....Hell NFL will make a killing if they startup there own streaming service for games watch any game anywhere(that is likely in the works)
  7. The Eagles have 3 straight road games, then they are home the entire month of November including the bye week. (Bears, Pats, and Seahawks should be considered potential playoff teams too.)
  8. GreenbleedinFL

Sucks because any game overseas,those teams lose a "home field" advantage game,since both teams are techincally "away".Think it's STUPID
  9. GreenbleedinFL

Keep the money in the USA
  10. I don't like games outside the US period. Never did and never will. It robs home town fans of a game. Not fair to them IMO.
  11. Yeah, the field conditions at Estadio Azteca were really bad last year. In 2005 though, I think they had an attendance near 104K. There has been talk about a game in China this year, but now there's talk of one in 2020
  12. BleedingGreen93

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818077/article/nfl-aiming-to-potentially-play-game-in-china-in-2019?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league;plyr%3Dthomas_brady&p.ct=Around+the+NFL&p.adsm=true&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp here it is knew I read something about trying it lol guess the league didn’t get it to work.
  13. BleedingGreen93

I knew they tried Mexico before I just knew that last year failed.....Maybe I just seen rumbling of the NFL attempting to go to China I don’t know read to many articles lol things get jumbled at times
  14. No games in China this year. 4 in London, 1 in Mexico. Last year wasn't the first year they tried to, or played a game in Mexico, the first one was 2005, Cardinals 49ers.
  15. This doesn't jibe though. They've scheduled Eagles home games with the Phillies playing in October before.
  16. UK_EaglesFan89

Gronk leaves his mark

I don't like him. I find him a very strange personality.
  17. Road Trip! Going to Eagles/ Packers game week 4. Thursday night game so should be fun. Plus saves me money as we normally go to one Packer game and one Eagles game each year. Just a FYI, if anyone wants to go to this game you need to reserve rooms and tickets now as they go quickly. Of course you can rent houses for less if you have enough people. We are staying at the country Inn and Suites East which is about 5 miles from the Stadium, but they have shuttles to the game. If no one has ever been to Green Bay you should definitely take a trip one day. Just a whole different atmosphere there.... Football in a country setting....
  18. boogyman

Gronk leaves his mark

19. BleedingGreen93

We have been starting to try and expand games overseas and are boarding countries for awhile all About the league trying to grow the fan base make more money....Had games in Toronto(Bills used to play there at least once a year) now we have regular London games(Honestly surprise we don’t have a team in London yet thinking they haven’t figured out scheduling) tried to do Mexico last year heard the field wasn’t up to par or something(expecting NFL to keep trying to expand down there though)....And this year aren’t we trying to have a game in China I believe
  20. BleedingGreen93

Though I don’t see KC moving up for a RB doesn’t fit Andy we can’t say for certain what any team will do.....
  21. GreenbleedinFL

Yep the best G in this draft,but you know it IS vs college players.So,IMO he may be a great NFL guard, but it will be tougher for him to move the pile in the NFL
  22. GreenbleedinFL

So NOW expanding games overseas.I really HATE this idea.If they want American football let the fans fly over HERE
  23. GreenbleedinFL

No they wont trade up 4 spots.If he loses Jacobs,there are other backs to get in 2,3 that will do just fine.Harris as a "consolation" prize would suit KC just fine
  24. GreenbleedinFL

HAHA yeah Jacobs is the ONLY RB in this draft!! Amazing!! Zach Miller retiring,this should put the Bears in play for Fant,which will be one pick better for us to get who we want
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Pats off the bye week,like it! We will be rested
  26. UK_EaglesFan89

Gronk leaves his mark

I mean... What an idiot. So glad he's retired.
  1. Load more activity