All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Their arrival suits looked AWESOME!!!! They win "best dressed" so no need to play football.Making millions and could care less.Getting kicked and smiling on the sidelines.Overpaid posers
  3. Today
  4. This is a loss on everyone. We've got the guys to bounce back but better execution and protecting the football are the keys. Tough one to lose especially when you shoot yourself in the foot. Hard one to take. These guys need a tough as nails practice and to go out and decimate a team. We don't have that "killer attitude." My HS coach always drilled into our heads that the team your playing doesn't deserve to be on the filed with you and you go out and show them that. Tough loss, take it and remember it and move on. Dwelling on it in practice is good. Show some true grit for a change and take it into the game that way.
  5. GreenbleedinFL

OK I'm out.Totally disgusted
  6. GreenbleedinFL

Once again no name players making names for themselves at our expense.Anyone hear of Jarwin before tonight? Can't even cover old man Witten
  7. GreenbleedinFL

Only bright spot.Now that the rust is off like to see picks like he had before.BUT IDK,we were exposed badly tonight
  8. Yeah, I thought he was pretty good, not really just ok.
  9. GreenbleedinFL

At this point,I'm not real sure we can beat Miami Yeah you cant defense those perfectly placed balls,I mean he was ok the for the rest.Maybe the only thing that was "ok".Douglas was trash
  10. What do you have to cut him slack on? One play getting beat with a dime?
  11. GreenbleedinFL

Mills was ok,I'm sure there was rust there.He hasn't played for so long.Still,there is WAY more wrong with this team than I thought.I will cut mills some slack ONCE,but there is no excuse for everyone else
  12. james1345

Dave, so what's next after this debacle?

Jeffrey Lurie only cares about his bottom line, which is to sell out the Linc. Is it me, or does it seem like Doug and Jim are so relaxed? Shouldn't they be pissed off?
  13. GreenbleedinFL

I'm back.I can't stand it. "dominant" D line ISN'T. Oline is not even average.Ramsey wouldn't have helped. WR's-overpaid posers.RB's "average" due to no O line. Zeke-we made impact at the LOS and he carries everyone for 8 yards-Bush league play.Can't even execute the fundamentals.Glad they all have new suits and look great flying home!! Maybe someday,they will decide to play football
  14. How did Mills look tonight to everyone???? I thought pretty good. Dak threw a dime to Cooper on that one where he just missed it. He made tackles...etc. I think he looked better than "Zul" (everyone's favorite CB) How about a Cliff Harris with a 4th round pick playing slot, then Darby comes back healthy... not a bad 3 CB combo there.... with a little attitude. Not sure that does much to help us get sacks though. According to PFF our DL ... blah blah blah.... according to EYE ... it ain't doing much.
  15. Hi Dave: This team appears undisciplined on all 3 levels. The offense is the 31st lowest scoring offense in the 1st Q since 2018. It doesn't seem like the pairing of Groh and Pederson is working considering that the first 10 plays are scripted in the first quarter and there isn't scoring happening. I think this team misses Frank. Sometimes promoting internally isn't the best option if the guy doesn't have a resume at the pro level of running offenses. The usage of RBs in certain situations is questionable. A 3rd and 4 run up the middle in the 2nd Q with Sanders instead of Howard which resulted in only 2 yards? Sanders is a little light in his wallet to move a pile up the middle. He is tentative when it comes to running up the gut. He wants to bounce everything outside. At this stage, he looks more like a scatback or 3rd down back. On defense, our CBs and LBs just aren't good enough. We lack speed at CB. Other teams are exploiting it now and this is a copycat league. Fipp's STs haven't been very good the past few years, at least when it comes to blocking during returns. How many illegal blocks have we seen? Honestly, if we lose to the Bills next week, I hope the Eagles become sellers and trade off some of our vets to get draft picks to get younger. This team needs youth and speed. It has too much age in certain areas. This loss was a complete embarrassment. I hope Lurie calls all the coaches in and Doug shouldn't be making "we are gonna win" comments especially when the opponent is on a 3 game losing streak coming off a loss to the Jets.
  16. Captain F

Trade Deadline Discussion

17. Vic Beasley better be on a plane to Philly by the end of this week
  18. Hey Dave, We had injuries in 2017, but we still managed to win the Super Bowl. It just seems like this offense was better when Frank Reich was here. Just look at what he is doing in Indy. Doug needs to give up the playcalling duties to someone else. I'm not talking about Mike Groh either. My suggestion is to see if Peyton Manning or Brett Farve would be interested. I would like for us to hire Mike Singletary as our defensive coordinator. We are missing that blue-collar type of defense. Thank you. Best, James
  19. But I agree with you, unless Cox is playing injured and isn't telling anyone then we should look to move him. Taking way too many plays off
  20. Draft capital? Lol with how we've been drafting?
  21. BRKMSN

Rams acquire Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey

Those suckers! Our 1st and 2nd round picks aren't looking so bad now are they?
  22. No je doesn.t He covers one guy. One out of 5. They spread us out, he doesn't take away half the field. Come on now. People aren;t afraind to throw at him. How did Julio do today? Right ... we are screwed. No kidding... trading for Ramsey doesn't change that. The roof is on fire... lets fill a glass of water to put it out?
  23. Yeah... those INTs when down 20 just kill you!
  24. I am just not seeing a very competitive team we get Jernigan back, Cox doesn’t looks like Cox. I get all the injuries. I just don’t see an imagination with thisOffense or D. Our LB are probably better STplayers funny thing I saw LJ Fort making big plays for Baltimore today. Maybe we need to think about moving players like Cox get Draft Capital. We suck.... humiliating.
  25. GreenbleedinFL

I'm out.I am too pissed to keep talking TC guys(we suck) sub .500 L8R
  1. Load more activity