All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

So the Super Bowl with the Pats versus Atlanta. Tom Brady must really suck then. Because he had to make a massive comeback.
  3. My post really had nothing to do with posting a picture on the message board. It was really more to how you are trying real hard to get under my skin and its just not working. Do you think there is any team in the NFL who does not deal with the same baggage the Cowboys deal with? Here is a link for you. It is a little dated, but you will get the picture .http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2017/05/nfl_arrests_which_teams_have_t.html . These guys are humans they make mistakes. Most learn from them. If they don't they get booted from the league. I personally don't care. If Zeke gets suspended or banned for life guess what there will be 10 more guys lined up to take his place. What these guys do in their personal life has ZERO bearing on me. They don't pay my bills. They are not role models for my kids, and it is not their job to set an example for anyone to follow. The sooner you figure some of this out you will stop caring near as much about Zeke getting drunk pushing a Security guard.
  4. Today
  5. GreenbleedinFL

IDK anyone who said Hollins was a lock anyway
  6. GreenbleedinFL

If you are "down multiple scores" Then aren't you saying your QB already sucks to put you in that position? lol(barring a defense that is).IDK Have seen alot of games where that "lowly" RB has ground away at defenses for 4 mintues allowing you to win the game(or am I the only 1?)
  7. It actually takes very little effort to post a picture on a message board. Far less than it takes, say, to not get drunk and pick fights with security guards. I would even guess it's easier to post a picture on a message board than it is to root for a team riddled with scumbags. Tell me, as a guy who roots for a team full of scumbags and who has probably posted a picture on a message board at least once. Which is more difficult?
  8. Fast-paced recap with the big crumbs front to back of 2017 main story lines. We're Philly, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Philly, no one likes us, we don't care!
  9. LMAO, sorry! You quoted DWD who mentioned about skins winning SB and I misunderstood. I was so disappointed when Cunningham went down. Wasn't that Jerome's last season? I thought for sure that would be the Eagles' year. But it just kept on becoming, "Maybe next year." People would rag on me about the Eagles and I always stood up for the team and stayed true 'cause I knew in my heart that they'd eventually get a SB. Except I never thought it would take so long. It sure was worth the wait though, best dog gone SB I've ever seen with the best gadget play (I'm very biased) in a SB thru history.
  10. I was talking about our defense though. That was the 91 season with that dominant defense. IMO our best shot to win a SB between 1980 -2002, if Randall or even Jimmy Mac could have stayed healthy.
  11. I was 5+ years removed from HS workin' at a Gulf service station on PA Turnpike lol. Skins allowed the second-fewest points (224) in the league for the '91 season w / +18 TO ratio.
  12. Can't say you'd be wrong there Ham. If Mack isn't ready to go by TC at the very latest he could be in dire straits (good band BTW). All I can think is that he's experiencing post-surgery complications yet from the Sports Hernia. From what I've read about it I wouldn't wish it on a single soul. I've never had sports hernia, but had my share of groin strains from PT. I wish Hollins the best of luck. I'm confident he'd be a great addition to the team. He's a hell of a gunner on ST's too. You were speaking of seeing if the young DE's can bring it or not. TC can't get here soon enough for me Ham! I'm STARVING for Eagles' football.
  13. Were you alive then? I was in college, ages ago...lol. It was before free agency. Reggie was still an Eagle. The year Randall got hurt in the first game. That defense was awesome!
  14. downwithdallas

I believe Washington won a superbowl with FA as well.
  15. Love our interior trio Cox, Jackson, Timmy, durability concerns with Barnett, Sweat, the new kids Hall, Miller, Ostman are all very promising...I would still like a veteran DE... We’re gonna miss Chris Long and I agree not a glaring need.really like the addition of Zach Brown hope he still has something left.
  16. I love the fact that she's asking people to delete videos. Doesn't want to lose her $$$. And he definitely bodied/shoved the guard over the railing. Turd.
  17. cunninghamtheman

I’m very interested in seeing what these young DEs we have can bring to the table. Sweat, Hall, Ostman and Miller. They will need every opportunity to improve and ...to prove what they got.
  18. BleedingGreen93

Not sure I get this huge pressing need the media is trying to make us have at DE...We went into the offseason thinking Long was gone(which he is) and addressed our DL accordingly.....Can’t see the 4th DE getting a ton of snaps this season hence the talks of Longs role being reduced and it has a ton to do with our additions at DT.....Having Malik now allows us to have another strong interior pass rusher next to Cox on passing downs without having to move a DE like Graham inside....If Graham stays outside more now on passing downs means less available snaps to other DEs and even after that the top backup to get the most snaps will be Curry I am not saying we won’t upgrade if given the chance to at DE but I also don’t view it as this glaring hole either that media outlets have been making it out to be
  19. cunninghamtheman

I’d give up Jenkins and a second round pick
  20. BCEagle

Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson suspended

Remember back in October when there was speculation that the Eagles were trying to trade for him? Might have dodged a bullet there.
  21. Yesterday
  22. I sure hope so... then pay Zeke... Franchise Amari Cooper just Pay up Jerry hehehehehehe 😈 I would give up Jernigan and one of the CB to get Clowney here...Who do you have in mind? Clowney wants Fletcher Cox money... How could we afford him?
  23. cunninghamtheman

So I stand by my Hollins isn’t a lock call. He still isn’t practicing. Rumors swirling about Clowney maybe being on the trade block. That would be a huge addition. I’m in for that trade.
  24. cunninghamtheman

And how many times does a RB call an audible? That can be huge. A bad play and everything can go down hill quick. You change out of that bad play and into a great play against that defense and it’s a huge boost for you. Big swing!
  25. cunninghamtheman

I believe you can win plenty of different ways. But the easiest and most consistent is by having great QB play. I’m not like the media putting every win or loss solely on the QB. But if you get down multiple scores it gets tough to come back relying on an elite RB. And so many games come down to limited time at the end and you have to score. With a minute and a half left in the game and you being down you want the best QB you can have. A RB can only do so much in that situation. And it happens all the time. That’s why a great QB trumps a great RB. Gives you more options to victory.
  1. Load more activity