All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

DRAFT DAY!!!!!!!!! can’t kick off soon enough lol
  3. OK GBFL - Dexter Lawrence (I always wanted this guy), Jeffrey Simmonds, Chase Winovich, Yodny Cajuste & Darnell Savage.... Going with Local Schools where the Eagles monitor closely...
  4. BleedingGreen93

With 500 less snaps then Wilkins....Not shocking his numbers are higher in a smaller sample....Question is would those numbers be the same if they were up there with Wilkins There was a reason Clemson didn’t use Lawrence in pass rushing situations if he was that good in it they wouldn’t take him off the field on those key downs
  5. What are rules? I am not on much and missed them...
  6. dawkins4prez

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

I can't say I'm happy with the thought of Giants getting Josh Allen.
  7. cunninghamtheman

And Lawrence is used to doing everything against a double team.
  8. cunninghamtheman

Lawrence was ranked fourth in the nation on per pass rush productivity.
  9. cunninghamtheman

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwid6qHLw-vhAhWLiVQKHas3AW8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fclutchpoints.com%2Fwhy-clemsons-dexter-lawrence-is-more-than-just-a-nose-tackle%2F&psig=AOvVaw0O3Tphd90mFJnELFTk32bT&ust=1556291453450172
  10. BleedingGreen93

I seen Lawrence as a 2 down player which is fine but in round 1 just want the complete guy....But I’m not an NFL scout or evaluator so what do I know I’m wrong on plenty lol
  11. cunninghamtheman

Wilkins and Lawrence had the same forty times. But bench press...whoooaaa...Wilkins 28...Lawrence 36!!!!!
  12. Today
  13. cunninghamtheman

Fit absolutely is huge. I just disagree with your assessment. Lawrence does play in the backfield. But that size just can’t be developed like you suggest. 340 pounders that move like Lawrence don’t exist. You aren’t just pumping iron with the older Wilkins to get him to that size. And Lawrence is 6’4”. Much longer arms. Bigger hands. He’s a freak!
  14. boogyman

Hes a pretty solid safety. But not really a playmaker. And sorry about the bad joke. Normally the Giants jokes write themselves.
  15. GreenbleedinFL

IDK I almost have to think about Bradberry also.He can play G while learning the ropes from Kelce,but still feel we go DT
  16. GreenbleedinFL

25 pounds is NOT a big deal,That can be added along with additional muscle,so dont go by weight alone lol.I see wilkins in people backfields,lawrence stick on the LOS.I want that agressive guy So FIT is not an issue? I believe it IS
  17. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah know we like Tytus Howard,think we can grab him in 2 with the 57 pick,trade back the 53 pick to help offset the move up in 1
  18. cunninghamtheman

Common mistake people make by looking at Lawrence size...he must be a nose...but he’s athletic...as athletic as the smaller Wilkins...maybe even more so.
  19. GreenbleedinFL

IDK I may move up some to get him,like say to 19(6 spots) with Tennessee.Depends how it plays out,but Tenn could use the extra draft ammo(6 picks),not saying to outright give up a pick,but we can move around and maintain 7 picks
  20. cunninghamtheman

But I love some of these Oline too.
  21. cunninghamtheman

If we trade up I’d think it would be for Burns or Ferrill
  22. GreenbleedinFL

In closing I will say wilkins is a 3 tech which fits Schwartz to a tee,lawrence is a 1 tech and may be great but the fit is not as good
  23. BKLYNYG

Yup, def a bad joke. Do better or just stick to memes. You've prob watched Peppers play as many games in the NFL as I have (I saw him play a ton in college). From what I've read, once the Browns started using him correctly he played well. It sounds like he'll be an adequate replacement for Collins, at a fraction of the price. Regardless I'm sure they'll use a middle round pick on a Safety. Edge/OLB and right tackle are bigger priorities.
  24. GreenbleedinFL

Your op.I have no clue what the birds see.I only hope they are better than I am
  25. cunninghamtheman

I like Wilkins. Just not worth trading up for though.
  26. GreenbleedinFL

If we hold off till 25 without moving,Simmons.We would have to wait on him some
  27. cunninghamtheman

Well you saw Tillery stomp that RBs Head when he was laying down injured on the field.
  1. Load more activity