All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. IDK, like I said,,, if you think its coincidence ...and give James White and Tom Brady equal credit ofr the teams success... we will agree to disagree.
  3. And one more thing, the "W" rows (which Row 7 is), are usually temporary seating, meaning folding chair-type seats they set up behind the last row of the sections. That's so the seats can be moved around as necessary, to accommodate however many wheelchairs there may be.
  4. downwithdallas

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

You can debate RB vrs QB all day long it doesn't matter which one you pick if you can't protect them and the defense isn't any good. A QB needs weapons around him. Name one QB that did it himself. I could argue all day that a great RB can mean more to a team with less around them. I can also argue without Barkley the Giants would have probably had the #1 pick this year as well and not probably get to much of a debate back. That was with a top 3 receiver as well.
  5. GreenbleedinFL

Would Big ben have had the success he had without the top WR's and RB's they find? For a team to have success,they need a running game.Most successful QB's have that.IDK of any QB on any team that got there without a RB contributing whether it be one stud,or a combo of "decent".Also most QB's can't be on the field for 50 minutes,so once again it's a team effort.When a team wins the QB gets the glory,when they lose he gets bashed.I also know of many QB's who are good but without a supporting cast or running game go nowhere.Andy dalton is a decent QB but they dont have the team to win,same with the Ravens and a host of others,so once again if teams choose to start the rebuild with a RB,then thats how they see it.So apparently we Do disagree as IMO there is no set pattern on how to build a team
  6. downwithdallas

I like how you were the one that brought up the guaranteed money and I proved you wrong on how it works and how I brought up cap hit and you only worried about money when the actual money value paid out this year means nothing. But congratulations on getting 1 point correct at least.
  7. downwithdallas

So technically you're right, but cash value means nothing the cap value means everything. His cap value is 7.6 million this year. So this years cap hit is 22.3 million and next year we are paying the DTs 33.6 million to the DTs we are more than likely not going to sign McCoy or trade for Jones and put another big money contract on top of them.
  8. GreenbleedinFL

Didnt all team members contribute?
  9. Today
  10. Ok... which teams are favorites? The teams with the best RBs or the best QBs? Which position has produced a better record , more playoff wins and more SB titles in the last 20 years? You can go look at your top 5 rushers each year or your top 5 passes. You can go look at your pro bowl RBs vs pro bowl QBs each year. Or you can go bye who you consider the best. There is a reason why when you add up all those things for Adrisn Pederson, Shady, Arian Foster, Bell, David Johnson, Zeke, Ladaian Tomlinson.... and you can even eliminate Peyton Manning and Tom Brady from the equation, and it's still lopsided towards the QB. If you think it's coincidental over that 20 year period or that it just so happened that the QBs had the better teams around them... by that wide of a margin... then we agree to disagree. I want the stud QB on 21st century football. But I will take the RB on my fantasy team.
  11. GreenbleedinFL

Its a team effort.The QB gets the glory,thats all it is
  12. Sure... which position has had more success the last decade? Show me the top RB that actually did win? Where as Brady, Manning , Wilson, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben have actually won titles. Marshall Faulk is your answer. 1999.
  13. The most shocking thing about this article is that Zeke has a girlfriend
  14. https://www.phillyvoice.com/clearing-timmy-jernigan-report-and-his-contract-situation/
  15. For all of NET1, even though you're in the corner of the field, because you're elevated there's a decent view of the whole field. I think the stair platforms next to each of the NET sections make for the best Standing Room Only places to watch the game. So if you're getting a good price, that's not too much higher than a SRO ticket, you're getting the same view but with a guaranteed place to sit. You're also under cover so you have shade from the sun, or protection from the rain/snow, depending on what time of year the game is that you're going to. Here's a quick description of the NET sections, from this guide:
  16. No!!! They aren't paying him $7.6 million this year, you're dead a** wrong and can't admit it. The $6 million was the remaining pro rated bonus that was left from the ORIGINAL contract he had signed, thus, it was money that was already paid to him, not money he's currently being paid.
  17. downwithdallas

Did he not get cut this year are we not paying him and additional 1.6 million this year we are paying him 7.6 million this year.
  18. And BTW, he didn't have anymore guarantees on his contract, his injury voided that and 2019 was an option year. The cap hit was from the pro rated bonus of the original contract that the Eagles had already paid out!!!
  19. Regardless of when/who/where/how it was paid, you don't add them together and say "they're paying Jernigan $7.6 million."
  20. downwithdallas

And actually the guaranteed money is not paid out when signed that is the signing bonus. That much of his salary is fully guaranteed that year they paid that out when he was cut.
  21. BUT YOU DON'T COUNT THEM TOGETHER AND SAY THEY'RE PAYING HIM $7.6 MILLION!!! Yes, it counts against the cap this year, HOWEVER, it was already paid out, they aren't paying him anything in regards to that $6 million JFC!!!
  22. downwithdallas

It counts against the cap THIS YEAR. There for he is on the books being paid 7.6 million for this year.
  23. LOL no, they aren't paying him that $6 million. That was already paid out at the time he signed the contract, it's just what was left of the pro rated bonus when they released him, you don't count both of them together and say "they're paying Jernigan $7.6 million."
  24. downwithdallas

Yes they are 6 million from his cap hit from cutting him and 1.6 million after resigning him add it up 7.6 million
  25. Also, for anyone interested
  26. EagleJoe8

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

Good thing they have the next Drew Brees.
  1. Load more activity