All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Don Corleone

Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson suspended

It's not domestic violence, so I doubt the chiefs would be interested
  3. Today
  4. The seats in Rows 1-4 in the upper deck are physically separated from the rest of the seats in that level. Those rows are directly above the club level. I wouldn't say the view is dramatically better, but if there isn't much of a price difference between Row 1 seats and Row 5 seats, I'd jump on buying the Row 1 seats. The biggest negative I remember about sitting in rows 1-4 in the upper deck (and I'm pretty sure I've only sat there once, for the Notre Dame/Temple game back in 2015) is there are a lot of seats in the row. That may only be true of selected sections though.
  5. Captain F

Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson suspended

Has he been traded to the cowboys or chiefs yet?
  6. Good luck Chris!! Now you can be fulltime for humanity.
  7. How does row 1 upper lvl vs row 5 upper lvl compare to view? How much closer are you to the field?
  8. Havenless

The Dak Prescott 16

Coulda woulda shoulda
  9. Pallidrone

The Dak Prescott 16

You couldnt have pasted it in Notepad and then copy and paste that?
  10. Looks like the Eagles couldn't persuade him to come back after all. The fact it took this long for him to make it official says a lot about how players want to be in that locker room. Watch how successful he will be bringing clean water to Africa... his current project. What's bad for the NFL will be great for the rest of the world. Good luck Chris!
  11. lorddevn

The Dak Prescott 16

Not sure what the point of this is, but when all is said and done Dak will be considered a mediocre QB
  12. The first one is the sweetest...for it to happen against the most formidable QB in generations against a team that had been unbeatable... a team expected to beat my UNDERDOG Birds...ooooohhhhhhhh how sweet that was.
  13. Gonna miss your leadership and camaraderie.... best wishes to you and your family brother.
  14. You bet bud! Glad you enjoyed it. That's why I put it up.
  15. Just lovely .....yeeesssssss....just lovely... thank you TD123πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿
  16. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Chris Long retired today
  17. Goog job! https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/18/former-eagles-49ers-assistant-keanon-lowe-tackles-armed-student-in-school/
  18. Yesterday
  19. Nope, doesn't get ANY better than that!
  20. Hi NJ69! Yeah, it's like neuropathy, but not from diabetes. I had a full blood work up. Still tryin' to figure out the cause. You're right, Gabapentin (neurontin) is the leading med for that. Thanks for inquiring!
  21. Will prob buy very soon just bite the bullet and get em πŸ™‚ will be fun!
  22. Honestly there is no bad seat in the house. You can wait but either way is a risk. With it being the end of the season youll get either super high priced tickets if the game means anything for the div. Even if they already won the div the prices will be high cause its the cowboys. The ONLY way they reduce is if the Eagles dont have a snow balls chance at making the playoffs. So there is a risk by waiting if the season goes anything like we all hope it will.
  23. GreenbleedinFL

HAHA we are being overlooked again HAHAHAHA.Was watching NFL total access.They had 10 QB's on the board,out of those they picked what they thought were the top 5 going into 2019.Wentz was not even on the board(and I seriously think they blew that one lol).Is he a top 5? Remains to be seen,is he a top 10?,I would say definitely should be in the conversation with the weapons at his disposal.In fantasy I would have zero problem taking Wentz or Mayfield as my starting QB
  24. GreenbleedinFL

BTW when I die,15 secs before I go,I will remember the Philly Special and pass with a smile.An UNdrafted ROOKIE RB,pitching to a 3rd string TE who tosses it to a BU QB.Does it get any better than that?
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Not biased,that was the best SB I have ever seen(and im old lol)
  26. If I have you for $8. This year....$22 next year. Why would I pay you $32 per year over the next 4 years? Injury has nothing to do with it. In year 3... I'll give you $200 over the next 4 years... but I will fluff the contract up with the signing bonus to give you $$ up front, but I'm still keeping my ( cap hit) below $32 in years 3 and 4. I'm redoing the deal again by 2023-24... and lowering the cap hits again. Probably not going over $32 mil in cap hit until 2025. You can talk about guarantee $$ all you want, the team focus, especially Howie is always on the cap hits. This is why I don't pay attention to what any media guy says in regards to contracts, they just don't get the #s
  27. DC, This is why I think it's a complicated issue with this Wentz extension. Looking at this idea of $32 mil per season ( which I don't look at NFL contracts on a per season level , because they aren't that simple when a signing bonus is involved) .... but why would the Eagles do it? They have cap concerns over the next 2 seasons, not really after that? They coul take the low cap hits the next 2 years and then fluff the contract up in 2021 to keep the low cap hits the following 2 years. There are the 4 years this guy mentioned, yet with much lower cap hits. It won't cost the Eagles more long term... because of the huge cap savings in the beginning. The only downside is if the franchise tag gets taken away and they lose that control in 2021? Otherwise it doesn't make financial sense. Nothing to do about injury. $$$$.
  1. Load more activity