All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DeathByEagle

Jeff Fisher Says He Misses Coaching, Players

Rather have Rex Ryan over him as DC if we are looking at HC returning to be a DC.
  3. EaglesIreland

Jeff Fisher Says He Misses Coaching, Players

Is the feeling mutual though ? That season of hard knocks with the Rams showed me while he might be an okay coach(or maybe was) that he has the personality and as much charisma as attic insulation. He can he inspire players and his coaching staff when he'd put you to sleep ?
  4. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Happy B day Michael Vick https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2842577-study-cowboys-patriots-eagles-giants-fans-ranked-best-in-the-nfl?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl
  5. Today
  6. GreenbleedinFL

So you're assuming JJaw is a starter? I can see a few snaps a game but really you're gonna sit your million dollar babies? Nice set up for the following year though
  7. GreenbleedinFL

Skip Bayless is a D8ickhead
  8. Eagles9193

Over rated Head Coaches ?

Kinda disagree with Gruden he took a Bucs team and got them over the hump. It was painful to watch but the America’s game episode of that team made it obvious that Gruden was needed and Dungy wasn’t cutting it. They focus a lot of the Eagles in that episode on how we had their number for a while. Sapp is quoted as saying Gruden told the team after the game( reg season game in 2002) to not worry about philly because he has them figured out. And he proved that he did.
  9. birdman#12

Sorry, but even though he didn't win a super bowl, I'm including him......Sean McVay....overrated. I haven't seen the media blubber on about someone so much abut being a "genius" than Sean McVay. This guy has feasted on a terrible AFC west for 2 years, and stumbles late in the year.....then they choke in the playoffs. Not to mention that Pedersen and the eagles have beaten them twice in LA, with a back up QB, gone on to win a super bowl by beating the patriots.....a team that LA couldn't score more than 3 pts on with their high powered offense. And Pedersen is never ranked higher than McVay. Pure bullsh--
  10. cunninghamtheman

And I’ve always noticed how he’s very good at keeping spacing between the sideline. There is room to get the ball in there. That’s something that always frustrates me...when the receiver always get pushed so close to the boundary. Give me a quality QB like Carson and that throw becomes routine.
  11. cunninghamtheman

Feeling pretty confident. That was against Notre Dame. So you know those defenders have some ability worthy of being professional. And they are getting quality coaching. It’s an understanding of pushing that DB until he’s forced to open his hips in the wrong direction. Or even just one little shuffle of indecision. He’s showing an understanding of his route depends on the defender. All it takes is a understanding between him and the QB that he’s going to adjust accordingly to the defense. Pretty unstoppable when the two get on the same page. And we are talking a guy that has the size, length and body control that he can win over the smaller DB if things are equal. That’s everything to give a coach and especially a QB confidence to go to that well over and over.
  12. toolg

McCarthy - But I would say he was better earlier in his career, then faded. Payton - I think he's way overrated. Gruden - He won the Super Bowl by inheriting Dungy's Bucs team. Billick - The Ravens had an insane defense. He was supposed to be an offensive "genius" but he could never really get the Ravens offense going. Hasn't coached since.
  13. EagleJoe8

Jon Gruden.
  14. Eagles9193

There have been several bad to average QBs that have won Super Bowls. Mostly because they had a dominant team and/or insane defenses. Examples include: Dilfer, Rypkin, McMahon, B Johnson and many others including multiple SB winners: Bradshaw is biggest example. have there been any head coaches who weren’t that good but still won Super Bowls because they had superior teams? Barry Switzer comes to mind, anyone else? NOTE: This is only coaches who have won a SB, and you feel they are overrated.
  15. toolg

Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins?

Carson Wentz
  16. gameshowfan91

Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins?

Why? If it weren't for fact that Eagles quitting on Chip Kelly, that mistake very well might have costed his team Playoffs. For me, it would be one game: 2016 Week 17 against Giants. A win and they're in, and Cousins throws an INT to end their season. That game showed me that he won't be a QB worth to invest in.
  17. No about your age.. yes #92... yes #56... and yes #42.
  18. That's pitiful when you think your mother, girlfriend, fiance' or wife is gonna be there to pick up after you.
  19. That is SO WRONG! What goes around comes around.
  20. When we face the gnats and if JJAW is on the field at the same time Julian Love is, he's gonna eat him alive. How confident are you Ham that'll he'll be able to do this against seasoned NFL DB's?
  21. Stephen1

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

😂...I hate you!!! I seriously fell for that ish like 5 times
  22. VaBeach_Eagle

But if you think that Carson is the better QB, the reason that people use doesn't matter. They could say that he's the better QB because he has better dogs, or a better ATV. If you agree with the conclusion that he's better, then the rest doesn't matter. I've said since 2016 (as you may recall), that the two of them would be a thorn in each other's sides (and each opposing fanbases) for years to come. But when all is said and done, what really matters the most, is the fact that you've personally voted for Carson Wentz to win various in-season awards ... on multiple occasions.
  23. Stephen1

Oh yeah, he definitely deserves some credit for what he did on the field, he contributed to the overall success that year....i’m Just talking about when evaluating him as qb the ring means pretty much nothing and living in philly i’ve heard that a lot
  24. cunninghamtheman

It might just reflect my age but the 80’s had the best defenders of all time. Reggie White the best Dlineman EVER! Lawrence Taylor the best LB ever! And Ronnie Lott the best DB ever!
  25. cunninghamtheman

Ed Reid was such a difference making leader. Always had to respect him. The real deal.
  26. VaBeach_Eagle

I'm not talking about 'better', I'm talking about 'credit' for the Super Bowl winning season. Not 100% credit, no individual player gets 100% credit and I'm not talking about credit for actually playing in and winning the individual game, though I do believe that he deserves credit for any contributions that he made 'behind the scenes' and on the sidelines. If you want to talk about who's better, it's Carson Wentz. Not because of a ring... because of Wings.
  27. cunninghamtheman

https://mobile.twitter.com/nflthrowback/status/1143237293618024448?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1143237293618024448&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnfl
  1. Load more activity