All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I traveled with the Philadelphia Eagles to every away game this past year, including one home game in Philadelphia. Here is a 60 second video from every stadium played in for the 2018 Eagles Season (5 seconds each, 10 sec for Philly) . From Tampa Bay in week 2 to New Orleans in week 19 for the NFC Divisional Playoffs. I am a documentary filmmaker, and it was my goal to capture the Philadelphia Eagles Fanbase and prove that we are the best Traveling Fanbase in all of American Sports. Go Birds!!! I plan on continuing doing the write up posts of my fan experience in each city I traveled to this past season. I did a longer stadium tour video as well which is 3 minutes (15 seconds for each stadium, 30 for Philly) 60 Second Version: Extended Version:
  3. Today
  4. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Everything I’ve seen seems to indicate that Ford is a better G prospect rather then T.....Think we could upgrade Semaulo and Brooks is likely out for little a while to start the year.
  5. Exactly...That is what ALL the media do... will we trade up, trade down or trade out of the first and gather more picks... three more days of suffering🥴🥴🥴 Ford’s not bad, got a nasty streak with him. Just don’t think OT is an option in the first unless one of the Top guys fall, BPA.
  6. GreenbleedinFL

True,still I am sticking with Cody Ford 3 days away!!! This will seem like 2 weeks lol
  7. BleedingGreen93

I do believe we could make a case for the Eagles going pretty much any position in round 1 minus QB(K,P).....
  8. downwithdallas

I think I have my 5 1st or 2nd rd picks all ready guys. I even have a surprise pick at 25 in there that nobody is talking about. Get your picks ready this is going to be fun.
  9. BleedingGreen93

No clue just posting the rumors that are out for us
  10. GreenbleedinFL

Raiders will take him to compliment their passing attack,or possibly add Hollywood.I'm curious as to which other FA RB's we have talked to. Adding Howard means there is no rush to get a drafted RB and if he works out,he could stay here awhile.So still see a henderson in 2 as opposed to jacobs at 25
  11. BleedingGreen93

Yes Dallas and Detroit as of now host every Thanksgiving
  12. VaBeach_Eagle

Gronk leaves his mark

Was it the 'real' Lombardi Trophy or one of the replica's that gets sent around for visits?
  13. BleedingGreen93

Peter King seems to think that we are still highly interested in Josh Jacobs.... https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/22/report-raiders-quite-interested-in-alabama-rb-josh-jacobs/amp/
  14. How do they avoid away games? They do not host every Thanksgiving, do they? Also, don't they ever play on other Thursday games?
  15. GreenbleedinFL

So the question is,would Henderson(or RB of choice) be there at 60/64.I believe a RB we like could very well be there. At 91/97 I also believe Tytus Howard would be available
  16. GreenbleedinFL

SO,I see 2 potential teams to trade back with. Trade our 53 to LAC for their 60 and 91 or the Pats-trade our 57 for their 64 and 97
  17. GreenbleedinFL

BTW,could easily see the Raiders taking him(as BR does) because he is cousins with Antonio Brown
  18. GreenbleedinFL

So here is my mock once again for y'all to rip apart lol. 1-25 Cody Ford-OG/T-Oklahoma 2-53 Darnell Savage-S-maryland 2-57-Darrell henderson-RB-Memphis 4-127-Oshane Ximines-DE-Old Dominion 4-138-Kingsley Keke-DT-Texas A&M 5-163-Hunter renfro-WR-Clemson 6-197 Corey Ballantine-CB-Washburn. Now I could also see us moving back in round 2.maybe we could still get Henderson with a later round 2 pick and adding a round 3 pick we could could take tytus Howard(another OT) who we seem to want.Doing this would give us a potential OT duo of Ford and Howard going forward Well they call him Hollywood for a reason lol
  19. BleedingGreen93

Unless we looking at a show off different not sure I see the issue with a guy that likes to celebrate when he makes a play....Doesn’t mean a guy isn’t humble or doesn’t put in the work to be great just means they like to have some fun along the way.....
  20. GreenbleedinFL

Interesting to me is according to BR Lawrence falls into round 2.IMO though in this mock I think Cincy does NOT take Haskins,which(again IMO) moves these picks up one spot each.Cincy may take a RB instead in my view(although even Jacobs here is a reach to me)
  21. GreenbleedinFL

I like this pick more and more,gives us immediate help at OG and as he learns from the best in the league,he can move out to OT next year,but he still gets to play NOW(and he should if we're paying him round 1 loot)
  22. GreenbleedinFL

Key word-WAS.Seems to me he got humble pie in TB and now understands he will be a PART of a trio,not the 1,000 yard feature. So I am ok with Djax being back.If this kids a show-off,then I pass
  23. GreenbleedinFL

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2831828-2019-nfl-mock-draft-br-staff-round-1-predictions?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl#slide25 Welp BR agrees with me about Cody Ford.Feel he is the best bang for the buck at 25
  24. BleedingGreen93

I mean we did just get Djax back he would not be in that quiet group and was/is definitely a show off type Nothing really wrong with a WR that likes to show off a little though as long as he puts in the work first
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Wondering where he picked up the "Hollywood" monaker.If he's a show off type,I pass.We like our WR's QUIET and workmanlike Still,I don't see WR at 25 period
  26. GreenbleedinFL

I doubt all 3 of those will be gone.Lots of teams will go QB,so I think either Wilkins or lawrence would be there,still if they are not,then Cody Ford works for me
  27. The way most Drafts Projections are looking Sweat, Wilkins and Lawrence are gone...could we trade up for one of these guys? Peter King over the years has been keyed in on the Eagles....King latest mock has Hollywood Brown still mocked to us along with Daniel J from NFL is Brown worth that #25 pick ? Hey GBinFL ...your boy Chase Winnovich in on Good morning football asI post this.
  1. Load more activity