All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. VaBeach_Eagle

All Time QB rankings... Do championships matter?

Just ask that backup...
  3. EagleJoe8

The answer is Swoop?? Crap! I thought it was someone else.
  4. VaBeach_Eagle

Well, it is a Special one.
  5. EagleJoe8

Good thing I didn’t give away the answer.
  6. VaBeach_Eagle

That was going to be the next Trivia Question lol.
  7. EagleJoe8

I’m gonna guess it was also the last, (and only) QB to catch a TD in a Super Bowl.
  8. So you must be in the Burnt Store Road area.
  9. People were reserving tix and not showing up or trying to sell the free tix. All the money from the sale is going to charity
  10. This makes logical sense. Even more so today, where the menu of entertainment choices grows daily. Denying young fans an unmatched opportunity of being so close their heroes is just bad business.
  11. VaBeach_Eagle

Trivia Question: Who was the last Quarterback to throw a touchdown pass in a Super Bowl?
  12. More info from this guide (also, the sponsor name has changed from Panasonic to Hyundai): Club Level (Sections C1-C40): Located mostly around the middle of the stadium, on both sidelines, these seats are wider and offer more legroom than regular seats. You also have access to the indoor lounge (Tork Club on the visitor’s side, Hyundai Club on the home side) where it’s climate controlled, casual seating, flat-screen TVs, and premium food options not available at the lower or upper level concessions. There’s also usually one or two Eagles alumni that do autograph signings before the game, in each club lounge.
  13. Today
  14. SNOORDA

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

Actually Dak kinda ****a
  15. Thanks guys the guide is particularly helpful x
  16. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

And I don’t agree really. I don’t think it was Wis fault that Peters was injured.
  17. cunninghamtheman

I think you did. I was just reading an article about the Oline injuries last season. Not sure your article said all about the Kelce and Lane injuries though. And now we brought back Wis after cutting him. And so now you have to consider the full effect. Not sure I heard your thoughts about how much Peters was running the show. And that he was controlling the situation at LG. So I was just thinking out loud about how Wis can only play RG and C now because of Peters. And how it has all evolved all offseason. Because I honestly thought they went to Seumalo for performance reasons initially. Wis wasn’t playing as well as the previous season. So I figured why not go with youth. But with time and the rumors and reports coming out we know more of the whole behind the scenes situation.
  18. Never been to TC nor ever cared to, but this is getting ridiculous for those that did. We used to laugh at Snyder for doing things like this.
  19. BDAWK_4EVER

Top 5 non eagles games to watch this year

This is where I'm at too. I'll turn on a game only to see 20 flags thrown in a half, with half of those being ridiculous calls and then there are about a dozen blatant WTF non calls throughout the game. I'll suffer through it to watch the eagles and occasionally the dolphins but I'll be damned if I waste 3.5 hours of my life watching the ravens play the bills.
  20. VaBeach_Eagle

One Open Training Camp Day? Charging to Get In?!?!?

Bring back Training Camp Live and we won't riot... much...
  21. GreenbleedinFL

Then why would Ped put Wis back on the team?
  22. Yeah, the corporate sponsor/season ticket holder invites are particularly tone deaf in a blue collar working class town. Elitist. Eagle fans really are the best fans in the world, its not just something to say. Its true. Few have suffered more and stayed loyal. No one travels and represents better. And it can be argued a big part of that is because of the wonderful access young fans had at Widner and Lebigh for so many years...not sure about the thinking here.
  23. I had an article stashed in my 'Eagles' folder, but it's gone with the computer now. No, I'm not spendin' eternity to dig it up. Which is how long it may take me LOL
  24. GreenbleedinFL

Well Wis is on the team and I have a difficult time thinking Peters would call out anyone and whine about them,let alone be on the same side of the ball together
  25. GreenbleedinFL

When did Peters say this? I dont recall seeing it
  1. Load more activity