All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Ok.....don't extend him then. Seriously though, I think Dak is a very good QB who will have bad games from time to time just like any other QB. But I hate putting a W-L record with a QB. It should only apply to the franchise and the Head Coaches.
  3. I've never been a fan of W-L records for QB's since you need everything around you as a QB to be successful. If you watched the game last night you can see the difference between the 2 teams, the energy, passion, physicality, etc., it was clear who has the superior all around team. I thought maybe the SB hype was possible for Philly but never liked Schwartz much as a DC since the SB win and thought that would be our downfall. These 2 QB's have been playing for nearly 3 and a half seasons now and the only time Carson has looked better was year 2 when he was MVP level before tearing his ACL. But Dak does deserve an extension.
  4. Hell…since the Detroit "L" I've been wanting to see Jordan & Miles on the field at same time. Sometimes both in backfield, one in BF and one on LOS. Make D have to second guess a little more.
  5. Dave-Let's say this directly.  The best thing for the Eagles defense would be DeSaun  Jackson  returning from his injury.

6. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Another DT signed from Houston PS
  7. BCEagle

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Sam Darnold finishes with a 3.6 passer rating. Is it one of the 10 worst performances in history? Nope, not even close. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_quarterbacks_who_have_posted_a_passer_rating_of_zero
  8. lorddevn

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

Well he’s got a super bowl victory sooo. Yea. Go back to your rock
  9. CaliEagle

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Darnold picked off in the endzone or is it Luke Falk disguised as Sam Darnold? It's hard to tell the difference tonight.
  10. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Brady hot as he throws and is picked off.
  11. It's more nuanced than that, if you are a careful reader. Dave obviously works for the Eagles, so there's going to be a limit to what it can voice. But damn, if you have read his column for the past several weeks, he's writing about the same flaws that everyone else writes about.
  12. I should note that based on the NFL schedule on Sunday 11/24, there is a chance the Seahawks/Eagles game will be flexed from 8:20 PM ET on NBC to 1 PM ET on either Fox or CBS. I would strongly consider tweaking your planned flights if possible to account for that possibility. (If you arrive in Philadelphia by say 12 PM ET, you could also take an Uber/Lyft or taxi from the airport directly to the stadium complex; they are probably less than 5 miles apart. I believe the Eagles have lockers outside the stadium, though I'm unsure if those lockers are large enough to hold suitcases.)
  13. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Darnold picked again.
  14. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Jets using flags to work their way down field.
  15. nottingham14

How many did Brees have? I don’t live on here like lifeless losers that save and obsess over a random persons posts about Kirk Cousins. 🤣🤣🤣
  16. julzmcgee

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Amazing how patriots utilize all their receivers. Rookie Meyers even making an impact
  17. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

TD Pats.
  18. nottingham14

After they gave up a million yards and TDS to Cousins? Yeah I’m sure they rank there now genius. 🤣🤣🤣
  19. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

TD Pats. Coming back.
  20. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Ok, no TD. Was definitely down by contact.
  21. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Pats get a fumble 6.
  22. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

Nice run Bell.
  23. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

End of 1. 17-0 Pats.
  24. EagleJoe8

MNF Patriots @ Jets.

TD Pats.