All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Mortimer

Seahawks and Wilson agree to mega contract

Why? Does he owe you money?
  3. gch

So does Jarod Goff get more less then Wentz?
  4. Really who the he!! cares what tat ‘s NFL players have on their legs? Why are you looking at a man’s leg?
  5. Eli is #12? When did he take a team to the Super Bowl?
  6. So Zeke got a tatoo of himself on his leg...
  7. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

That is a tough one Fletcher Cox and Zach Ertz have to be considered as well If Wentz stays healthy he could/should easily run away with the title
  8. Congrdulations, you made it through Monday - almost!
  9. Face it, if none of us has heard anything about Lane considering retiring, it hasn't happened. Too much focusing on the draft and you're hallucinating, worry about you 😁
  10. Yesterday
  11. Can't help but think that Lane Johnson was probably Howie Rosemen's best draft pick. How about it?
  12. I did things as well in my youth that I would never do now but none of those things required a jail sentence if I was caught.
  13. ShakeThatMonkey

I think if you were to have the perspective of an outsider, or if Wentz were on another team, then it would provide some reasoning as to why people may be a little reluctant. He'll get paid, but I can see the rationale behind not giving him top dollar. Whatever contract Andrew Luck got, the Eagles should mimic in a similar fashion. Because Luck's contract didn't break the bank and the Colts have a lot of cap space.
  14. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah not sure where their cutoff point is though
  15. GreenbleedinFL

IDK I read an article he was considering it.he had that concussion,decided to keep playing,but possibly he doesnt want that again and kicked around retirement after this year(I dont have the article) OK well at any rate we could use a good OG anyhow lol
  16. Me either and I've posted Eagles articles in the 411 on and off for the last 2 years Kelce has mentioned retirement, but not Lane.
  17. BleedingGreen93

If he talks about it so much shouldn’t be hard to find....I’m pretty active looking at stuff and never once seen Lane mention anything on retirement soooooo wondering where you seen it.....I’ve seen plenty on Kelce talking retirement nothing on Lane This is what I’m trying to figure out.....I’ve never seen anything on it
  18. Lane has mentioned retirement? When?
  19. GreenbleedinFL

I dont save 5 million links
  20. BleedingGreen93

When has he mentioned retirement I have not seen anything about it got a link
  21. Problem is, Lane isn't going anywhere, so, replacing him with a player that has a year of experience isn't likely. Ford would more than likely move to the blindside.
  22. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah mocks and rankings are all over the place.I have seen him where you do in 2-4.So my guess is split the difference,but I know we like him alot No clue he keeps mentioning retirement,so you decide
  23. BleedingGreen93

YES WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH OUR ALL PRO RT?????Who would only be 29
  24. Gotcha. I've seen some say he could go in the 1st, as well as the 2nd round, we'll see I guess, but I'd rather it be 2nd-4th than in the 1st.
  25. GreenbleedinFL

Sure AFTER A YEAR!!!!! Problem????
  1. Load more activity