All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

You aren’t remembering his suspensions. Pretty well cost us a whole season on that second suspension. He’s had great moments as well. Last year he was good but not really great. He was Rosie’s rollercoaster pick.
  3. Today
  4. UK_EaglesFan89

Ok fair enough... I feel DJax is a much better catcher of the football though. And I'm not sure spending a first round pick on a DJax type player, given our other needs, is a good idea.
  5. BleedingGreen93

About brown size seen somewhere that he is only 5/8ths of an inch shorter then Djax and 3 pounds lighter when Djax was entering the draft process.
  6. UK_EaglesFan89

Seahawks and Wilson agree to mega contract

And that's fair i mean I can understand that people want to wait. Personally I'd take the risk now at a potentially lower hit.
  7. Dont get so mad man. I didnt take the picture it just popped up in my Facebook feed. It's funny for someone to have a tatoo of himself. Again it's just funny, no need to be angry about it.
  8. EagleJoe8

Pretty much why I’m in favor of waiting until after the season to give him a new deal, even though it could potentially cost more. He needs to stay healthy obviously, and he needs to play like he did in 2017, if not better.
  9. UK_EaglesFan89

Now that is completely fair. And actually at this point Wentz has had one top year, one year where he's shown promise as a rookie and one where he's played well but struggled at times. And ultimately he has the injury concerns. Very similar to Luck in that respect. Although Luck was possibly more consistent in his first 3 years.
  10. UK_EaglesFan89

He has speed, he has the route running but I still think his hands are a little suspect and he is really slight... I'm not sure his body is going to hold up too well in the NFL. I could be wrong and perhaps I will be but I'd rather we weren't the team who took the risk to find out.
  11. Mortimer

Why? Does he owe you money?
  12. gch

So does Jarod Goff get more less then Wentz?
  13. Really who the he!! cares what tat ‘s NFL players have on their legs? Why are you looking at a man’s leg?
  14. Eli is #12? When did he take a team to the Super Bowl?
  15. So Zeke got a tatoo of himself on his leg...
  16. BleedingGreen93

That is a tough one Fletcher Cox and Zach Ertz have to be considered as well If Wentz stays healthy he could/should easily run away with the title
  17. Congrdulations, you made it through Monday - almost!
  18. Face it, if none of us has heard anything about Lane considering retiring, it hasn't happened. Too much focusing on the draft and you're hallucinating, worry about you 😁
  19. Yesterday
  20. Can't help but think that Lane Johnson was probably Howie Rosemen's best draft pick. How about it?
  21. I did things as well in my youth that I would never do now but none of those things required a jail sentence if I was caught.
  22. ShakeThatMonkey

I think if you were to have the perspective of an outsider, or if Wentz were on another team, then it would provide some reasoning as to why people may be a little reluctant. He'll get paid, but I can see the rationale behind not giving him top dollar. Whatever contract Andrew Luck got, the Eagles should mimic in a similar fashion. Because Luck's contract didn't break the bank and the Colts have a lot of cap space.
  23. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah not sure where their cutoff point is though
  24. GreenbleedinFL

IDK I read an article he was considering it.he had that concussion,decided to keep playing,but possibly he doesnt want that again and kicked around retirement after this year(I dont have the article) OK well at any rate we could use a good OG anyhow lol
  25. Me either and I've posted Eagles articles in the 411 on and off for the last 2 years Kelce has mentioned retirement, but not Lane.
  1. Load more activity