All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Since 2017 we are 13-2 when Zach Ertz scores a TD....That is an interesting stat
  3. Yesterday
  4. GreenbleedinFL

24 hours and 30 mins to KO.Going to the nest for this one.Should be packed
  5. GreenbleedinFL

Well.let's beat their arse and shut them all up
  6. cunninghamtheman

Just had to post that million dollar handle
  7. cunninghamtheman

Jerry Jones is paying Josina for this report right before the Cowboys game every year now it appears.
  8. cunninghamtheman

Josh .Imatorbhebhe Went off And that’s what can happen when you don’t play a road game until half way through the season.
  9. Why is this even a story who cares about some anonymous rat on the team... If you got a problem speak up, ask for a trade, find a new job .... hell you got options, Man Up.
  10. GreenbleedinFL

More non calls costing teams games
  11. GreenbleedinFL

GG goin out in Washington
  12. GreenbleedinFL

I know,but we've been saying for 5 years "this is JP's last year" lol
  13. GreenbleedinFL

They lost to Illinois lol
  14. BleedingGreen93

In TX now couple hours outside Dallas...Made a bet at work on the game. Essentially everyone at my job is a Cowboys fan so it’s me vs everyone lmao
  15. BleedingGreen93

Actually think I read this before lol Not shocking considering how much money the NFL makes that it can pay guys more that just practice more then another actual league
  16. I am a singer not a dancer!

17. EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Yup. Season always flies by.
  18. VaBeach_Eagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Hard to believe that we're closing in on the mid-way point of the season soon.
  19. UK_EaglesFan89

Week 7 Open Discussion.

That Niners schedule has been ridiculously easy. They've impressed but my God it's been easy.
  20. EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

So week 7 began with the Chiefs getting a costly win. They improve to 5-2, but lose Mahomes for a few weeks. They will try and hang on while Matt Moore takes over. The big news of the week, is Jaylen Ramsey gets traded to the Rams for 2 first round picks, and a 4th round pick. Just in time too as Ramsey's back has miraculously healed in time to play against the Falcons this week. The 49ers will take their unbeaten record on the road as they take on the Redskins who will be playing their 2nd game under Bill Callahan. Hyle Shanahan returns to where he was once the OC under his father Mike Shanahan. Two rookies from the 2019 class will face off when Kyler Murray and the Cardinals travel east to take on Daniel Jones and the Giants. Both the Cards and Giants have won 2 games with their rookie signal callers thus far. Huge Sunday night game in Big D as the 3-3 Eagles face off against the 3-3 Cowboys, who've lost 3 straight after a 3-0 start. Both teams look like they could use this game to propel their season back on track, while the loser could quickly find their season spiraling out of control when both had huge expectations coming into the season. Talk about the games you'll be watching.
  21. cunninghamtheman

Looks like Timmy should be back fairly soon. He’s moving around on that broken foot on the side of practice now.
  22. cunninghamtheman

Did you know: practice squad players make twice as much as players do in the CFL?
  23. cunninghamtheman

Probably going to need to do that twice. Big 10 Champ game is probably the one that matters more than this Buckeye home game If that happens then I’ll start to agree
  24. GreenbleedinFL

16: R1P16 CB JEFFREY OKUDAH OHIO STATE 48: R2P16 RB JONATHAN TAYLOR WISCONSIN 80: R3P16 S BRANDON JONES TEXAS 105: R3P41 LB TROY DYE OREGON 122: R4P16 WR K.J. HILL OHIO STATE 4 round WAY early Fanspeak mock
  25. GreenbleedinFL

College season more than 1/2 over lol
  26. GreenbleedinFL

Dillard starting,time to pass the baton soon for JP
  1. Load more activity