All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Put a little "LOVE" in your heart. Remember, the Eagles interviewed him.
  3. Today
  4. Well I am glad to see you calmed down because your last post read like you were pretty mad. It's ok, we all let our emotions get the better of us from time to time.
  5. What are we doing for our mock selections???? 5 players we think the Eagles may select in the first 3 selections?
  6. Yeah... absolutely 57 is easier to give uo than 53 ... but 53 I believe will be the pick that we have ... that will be the one that is most aought after by teams looking ot trade up. The way the draft order is, I can see teams looking to jump in front of teams with multiple picks. That's 53, not 57.
  7. downwithdallas

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

I found a late round gem at RB Alex Barnes Kansas St. Take a look at him against Mississippi state with Sweat and Simmons on that Dline.
  8. xzmattzx

League reveals slate for "NFL100 Game of the Week"

The Steelers play the Browns every year. They couldn't do anything to schedule one of these NFL100 games for the Steelers against absolutely anyone? The only opponent they could fine to give the Browns a second game in this series was against the Bengals? The Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all have at least 2 games, and the Broncos have none. They couldn't make even one of these divisional games part of the NFL100 to include Denver? They couldn't include Cowboys vs Redskins, which is one of the biggest rivalries in the league? None of these, but Saints vs Falcons and Bengals vs Browns is part of this?
  9. He does look heavier but he tweeted his weight showing 230. Less then 5 pounds from his combine weight.
  10. gch

Seahawks and Wilson agree to mega contract

Yep good call. Wentz may be the next Brady or 17 could have been the best year of his career. Staying Health is the key for Wentz.
  11. vincent_NJG

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

I loved OBJ on the field. He made the Giants watchable but him going off the rails today on Twitter brought back a lot of memories for Giants fans who felt obligated to defend his antics. Gonna miss his spectacular play but not his nonsense. Kind of reminiscent of Shocked on a greater scale. Every Giants fan's favorite or top 3 favorite player. Fun to watch. Got everyone pumped with his passion and highlight reel plays. After awhile though, his brash attitude, penalties, injuries and just all around annoyance grew thin on many even before he was traded. OBJs Twitter rants today confirmed that the Giants made the right call.
  12. gameshowfan91

Ranking all 52 No. 1 picks of the NFL's common-draft era

Did Reid even want Couch to begin with? Was McNabb his guy all along?
  13. downwithdallas

If we were going to draft a C in the first 2 rds I would probably go Elgton Jenkins in the 2nd or Garrett Bradbury in the 1st. Personally I think that the team believes that Isaac Seumalo is our future C and that is why they extend him.
  14. No one is angry here. Would I have a tattoo of myself on my leg? No in fact I don’t have a tattoo. Is it strange, yea it is but in today’s world not much nothing surprises me anymore.
  15. VaBeach_Eagle

Addition by subtraction. One thing that might be fun for Giants fans this season, if the Browns are once again the Browns, bait him on Twitter by asking if he's a Cancer in the locker room yet. Of course, if the Browns win a bunch, there's no fun to be had there.
  16. New defensive coordinator this year as well. Wondering how many veterans on the roster Spags will want to keep as well. The Chiefs were ranked 31st in the league last year in Total defense with 405 yards a game.
  17. BKLYNYG

Yup, there’s def a good number of owners and GMs that would pay $10M for a first rounder.
  18. SBorBust

You’re right. I completely forgot about Peppers and they would have traded OBJ last year. (Nick Foles leaving for nothing is fresh in my mind and I wasn’t thinking. Duh.) My point was just that, in a vacuum, I’ll bet there are many owners who would pay $10 million for the right to draft 17th.
  19. BKLYNYG

They actually got a first, a third AND Jabrill Peppers, who was a first rounder a year earlier. Seems like a pretty good haul to me. Normally I would say the only bad part about this trade is that they should have done it a year earlier and avoided paying him the bonus but 1) who knows if this kind of deal was on the table last year. Remember he was hurt and a pest and 2) the cap hit is meaningless for a team that’s still several pieces away from the playoffs. Cap space is extremely valuable for teams looking to fill a few gaps, but you build through the draft. In regards to your question, I think you pay for guys that are worth it, especially if they play premium positions (QB, LT, DE, CB). OBJ is great, but the negatives outweigh the positives IMO.
  20. LacesOut

I think the Giants are and will be better off with OBJ not on their roster.
  21. Wallyhorse

League reveals slate for "NFL100 Game of the Week"

Probably because certain teams are not scheduled to play each other. Chargers-Dolphins are the teams that played in what I still consider the greatest game in NFL history, the 41-38 Charger win in what was one of the most emotional games as well.
  22. The Phillies need to get boood at the lineup introductions when the get back to CBP!
  23. SBorBust

This brings up an interesting question... what is the monetary value of a 1st round pick? They got a 1st and a 3rd for him. The value of letting him walk before 2018 would be a 3rd round comp pick. So, they basically netted an extra 1st. By my count, this pick cost the Giant ($17.5 million) - (2018 operating revenue generated solely by Beckham). Conventional wisdom was that it was dumb to sign him. Is it actually dumb to spend 7 or 8 figures on a 1st rounder?
  24. Yesterday
  25. IFB DOG

What is Chucky up to?

I don't think it is necessary for them to trade up for a QB. They have an average one. Why trade away your capital when you're only going to hit on two of the three if you're LUCKY... they should sit tight and either pick the best player or trade down for even more picks. Best opportunity to hit on players in the draft isn't to have the highest pick, it is to have the most picks.
  26. BleedingGreen93

This was more about my grade on Jacobs over the RB I preferred....I just see the grades on Jacobs and Sony as about the same....See Sony as the better pure rusher but think Jacobs brings more of an all around game
  1. Load more activity