All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

YES WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH OUR ALL PRO RT?????Who would only be 29
  3. Gotcha. I've seen some say he could go in the 1st, as well as the 2nd round, we'll see I guess, but I'd rather it be 2nd-4th than in the 1st.
  4. GreenbleedinFL

Sure AFTER A YEAR!!!!! Problem????
  5. BleedingGreen93

Well in that case might as well get a QB Wentz could retire after this season lol
  6. BleedingGreen93

Bolded and underlined Ford at RT after a year at G....Not saying he can’t be a RT but again begs the question of what is happening to Lane in a years time
  7. GreenbleedinFL

Meantime he can pay either OG spot,but keep arguing lol
  8. It all depends on who that "somebody" is, the Eagles don't typically draft certain positions in the 1st round, RB/LB come to mind. Also, I'm not sure they'd look to take CB in the first round based off of Howie's comments about letting the young guys they have on the roster develop. WR? I would say no, again based on Howie's comments before the 2017 draft. I've been of the belief for months that they will go lineman in the 1st, now, whether that's O-Line or D-Line remains to be seen.
  9. GreenbleedinFL

No,I see him in early 3,thus the trade back from either 53 to 57 to get that 3rd. 2 possible trade partners the Pats and LAC So you have a crystal ball that lane is not going to retire after this year,ok got it
  10. BleedingGreen93

No you clearly stated Ford can go to RT in a year after playing G I can go back and quote you if you like hence why I asked about Lane.....And Lane is 28 and has not hinted at all about retirement so he just randomly now going to retire out of the blue
  11. I'm not sure Howard is worthy of a 1st round pick.
  12. GreenbleedinFL

I said OT I did not specify which side and BTW if lane says "OH I retire" then we have???? I'd hate to pin my future on Mal without at least having competition in here Ford can play either OG spot,maybe end up as a RT after a year.Go argue with the scouts
  13. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah I know we like Tytus Howard(that would be LOT) and he can learn behind Peters.As far as Ford,he can play either OG spot and possibly transition into a ROT
  14. BleedingGreen93

When has Lane Johnson toyed with retirement???? I must have missed that all together....I know Kelce has been toying with retirement
  15. cunninghamtheman

Not my belief about this class. Every way I keep looking at it somebody has to fall to 25. But I also have been a huge believer in a difference maker being on the board at 57 as well.
  16. BleedingGreen93

But you said Ford goes to RT after one year at G hence why I asked what is happening with Lane
  17. GreenbleedinFL

Should be Peters last year and lane keeps toying with retirement,so whatever man
  18. I think if they drafted an OT this year and played him at LG, next year he would slide over to LT, that is, of course, depending on Mailata and Pryor's growth.
  19. GreenbleedinFL

Isn't LG another position????
  20. BleedingGreen93

So our All-Pro RT is going to be gone in a years time Must suck that we have to replace both Ts next year
  21. GreenbleedinFL

And???? Noone here is replaceable?? Ford can play about any line position
  22. GreenbleedinFL

BTW Mayock doing the draft work for the Raiders is scary.Will be fun to see his picks.hard to imagine blowing 3 round 1's.I may even be able to do that HAHA
  23. BleedingGreen93

Just to throw it out there if we drafted Ford and he played well at G crazy idea we keep him at G Would not shock me at all to see us move up Howie isn’t afraid to be aggressive in the draft
  24. Howie/Doug talked about a cut-off point for difference makers, which leads me to believe they move up a bit for one of those difference makers.
  25. BleedingGreen93

Why would Ford be our RT???? We have Lane????
  1. Load more activity