All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hefty Smurf

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

So in this secernio was Jason Garrett a better QB than Wentz?
  3. dawkins4prez

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

That coach looks like a lightweight.
  4. Today
  5. Utebird

Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins?

Im taking Dak, Cousins career to this point can be summed up by one play, Redskins need to spike ball to stop clock, cousins gets everybody up to the line rushes up under center gets the snap and takes a knee??? Boneheaded mental fart under pressure in the clutch, story of his career.
  6. VaBeach_Eagle

To say he gets no credit for the Super Bowl or Post Season is "short sighted" for lack of a better term. No, he didn't take a single snap in the post-season in 2017/18. But what you're statement neglects to recognize is the role that he played on the sideline, in practice and in preparing the game plan. I actually just watched the Super Bowl LII NFLN pre-game show last night (most of it), and in an interview, Lurie mentioned all of those things and how Carson was still a huge part in all of those areas and was instrumental in preparing Nick for the games as well as giving him information during the games. So no, he didn't take snaps and he didn't play in those individual games, but don't diminish the role that he did play in those games, both before and during them. Is it the exact same thing as being on the field and playing? No, of course not. But the HC and all of the other coaches aren't on the field, playing, either but they get their due credit. Carson Wentz won the Super Bowl. Nick Foles won the Super Bowl. Nate Sudfeld won the Super Bowl. They all get credit and are Super Bowl winning QB's.
  7. Hefty Smurf

I don't think he gets no credit. He was having a great year, but i don't think you can consider him a Superbowl winning QB either. Foles was really good that year in his absence as well. Nobody can predict a W/L of any of those games if the QB is different. He has a ring and he was a huge part of getting them to the playoffs, but he has never taken a snap in postseason it gets hard to give him credit for a Superbowl.
  8. FranklinFldEBUpper

I'm obviously in the minority, but I'd prefer Cousins.
  9. LOL, I said I remember the plays.
  10. Yeah, it was little flat lined, but nonetheless it was a good memory refresher.
  11. VaBeach_Eagle

In your view, Wentz gets absolutely no credit for the Super Bowl season? I know he didn't play in the final 6 games of 2017 (3 regular season, 3 post season), but he gets no credit at all? Surely, had 2015 Romo gone 11-2, then blew out his knee and had Brandon Weeden come in and finish it out with a Super Bowl MVP showing, Romo would get some credit... no?
  12. Go Eagles ... stay quiet... no news for now... no news is good news!!!!
  13. You do remember the hail mary at the end right? So obviously the strip sack didn't end the game .... it gave us the ball back to where we could have killed the clock with a first down. We didn't do it, but we kicked the FG to go up 8. IDK, I would assume its pretty hard to forget the hail mary?????
  14. boogyman

Out of those 2, to play QB, Dak. To give obedience classes to my dog, I would take Cousins.
  15. boogyman

Dallas will sign Dak to 30 to 35 million a year and he will get in some sort of trouble relatively soon after.
  16. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

BTW I still want the Kelly green unis back
  17. GreenbleedinFL

Let the doubters doubt,we're comin!!!!!
  18. GreenbleedinFL

sorry ,but the vid needs MORE HYPE!!!
  19. gch

That’s a good point about Romo. That has been his knock in the media his whole career and I don’t disagree with that. Went hasn’t even played in a playoff game and media is crowning him as top level? Media has a soft spot for Philly. When a story comes out about wentz and some unknown players calling him out it was gone in 2 days. If that was about Dak it would still be front and center.
  20. That's a sound strategy. I'm glad the skunks haven't funked up your barn. It makes sense they won't spray if they can't see you. I know that by covering the eyes of most animals it helps to keep their anxiety to a controlled minimal level.
  21. Not yet. I catch them in a live trap then cover the trap with an old sheet. Then I can haul them out to the far end of my property. I guess they won't spray if they can't see you
  22. I save that for the bloody Marys.
  23. I was gettin' ready to watch that vid and got sidetracked last night Thanks for posting it.
  24. Pallidrone

But his clutchiness and non injury factor has to make him worth so much more then Wentz. I think his agent is low balling the Cowboys at $34. It has to be a lot more then that.
  25. Eagles play at Atlanta week 2. I guess I could get tickets if I wanted to take a second road trip. already going to Green Bay so does not make sense.... But I know people in Atlanta so I could stay for free...
  26. cunninghamtheman

https://youtu.be/m0Q0e5z9a8M Good short breakdown on the rookie route running
  27. I never heard of Head & Shoulders being a treatment. Interesting. I hope the skunks don't spray in your barn. UGH, LOL
  1. Load more activity