All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Can't get a much better mental-friendly analogy than that lol
  3. If it's what's best for the long haul of the team money/quality then sure, I can see Howie & rest of personnel dept. make the move.
  4. Oops... I was incorrect ... Seattle to LA is about a 2:55 flight. Longer than Kansas City by a few minutes.... now we are getting closer to that 9 to 11 hours from London to the AFC south cities. The movie the Godfather is 2:58 minutes ... wouldn't be able to finish those on a flight from LA to any of the 6 division opponents. If you wanted to watch the Godfather trilogy ... 2:58 + 3:22+ 2:50 ..... 9:10 total ... you could do it from London to the nearest division opponent in Nashville ... if they took the extra 5 minutes to taxi back into the gate. Do it with a 2 hour nap and have time to get to Indy! Boston to LA you can watch the first 2 ... exactly the 6:20 flight time. Miami to Seattle will give you 5 minutes to spare with a 6:25 flight time. Not sure how often Boston to LA flight will occur .... guess once every 6 years to the Chargers barring any additional mathcups there.... and once every 8 years to play the Rams. Miami to Seattle would be once in 8 years. Again, a little different than having to do three 9 to 11 hour flights each year , on top of another 5 that could range from 7:30 to 11:15 each.
  5. So I've seen now where our OL was rated the top in the league ...and now PFF rates our pass rush the top in the league. I've seen where our offensive weapons were also rated towards the top. Good ammunition for an MVP candidate type QB to work with. Love how this team is built now under this current regime.
  6. gch

Zeke Set To Hold Out Of Training Camp?

That’s true, if Owned the team he would have been done years ago. As far as hope, Did Eagle fans loose hope for all those years without a SB? Fan still came and hoped for a great seasons. Dallas roster is the best it’s been with Garrett at HC. JJ made Garrett fire SL last year because because Garrett wanted to keep. It will be interesting to see what happens to Garrett if Dallas doesn’t go deep in the playoffs this year.
  7. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

i just can’t wait to see this Eagles O this year with a healthy Wentz....Wentz getting a full offseason again to work with his weapons(last time he had that put together an MVP caliber season).... Added bonus he already has couple season working with Alshon now....Djax is likely the best deep threat he has had since he got here as well Also on paper at least he seems to be the most talent RB pool he has ever had as well.
  8. San Francisco, Seattle, Oakland/ Las Vegas, Denver, Arizona and Kansas City ... the division opponents for the 2 LA teams. 2: 43 flight time from the farthest point ... Kansas City FYI ... Philly to Dallas is 3:35 ... almost an hour further than the furthest divisional flight an LA team would have... But in reference to Jax moving to London ... London to Nashville .... 9:05 London to Indy ..........11:17 London to Houston ....10:15 EHHHHH... IDK, to me... just a slight difference between London and LA????? A slight 6 hours and 38 minute difference from the nearest divisional opponent for London and the farthest for LA. The money would not only have to talk... but walk, cook, clean and much more! Don't see ONLY one team doing it, it will need to be a whole division to be fair.
  9. Yesterday
  10. BleedingGreen93

What is it a 2 hr flight for Seattle lol....Of anything shouldn’t we be complaining about a team in Seattle away from everyone not the LA franchises
  11. BleedingGreen93

I mean I’ll never say never but just seems u likely we take another RB high...I could completely see us drafting another RB but in the later rounds
  12. Yes, and here's why. The only RB under contract after the 2019 season is, Miles Sanders.
  13. cunninghamtheman

Two of those are LA(now) which is what we are talking about. Two teams in Cali—-Santa Clara Niners and Oak Raiders(last season). Seattle isn’t anywhere near La La Land. Cardinals aren’t too far.
  14. VaBeach_Eagle

Chris Maragos

He played slightly more than half of his career 99 games for the Eagles. I'm not entirely sure that a ceremonial 1 day 'retired as an Eagle' contract is necessary or 'called for'. It's not like Brian Dawkins or Randall Cunningham, where they were Eagles "superstars", who came home to end their career in the place where it began. As it is, his last team was the Eagles, so he essentially retired as an Eagle, even though he'd been released. Like Celek, last year. Brent didn't (to my knowledge), sign a 1 day 'retired as an Eagle' contract.
  15. The kid has nice vision, elusiveness, and power. Good stuff at link DC
  16. BleedingGreen93

Aren’t there like 4 teams in CA lol....Plus all the west coast teams plenty of teams close to LA
  17. BleedingGreen93

Would be fine with that but can we really see us double dipping on high RB draft picks lol....Early signs are pointing to him being one of the top guys
  18. CHIP72

Road trips 2019

Earlier this afternoon I bought my ticket for the Vikings game as part of their pre-sale. (I was able to get access to the Vikings’ pre-sale through signing up for some special e-mail list. I even participated in some Vikings trivia contests so I’d look like a legitimate Vikings fan, LOL.) Interestingly, the Eagles game was tied with their game against the Bears as the second-highest priced game for sale on the Vikings’ website. Only the Packers game was more expensive. Their cheapest games were against teams with few fans; the Deadskins were one of the two cheapest games, LOL. (The Lions were the other cheapest game.)
  19. bwestbrook36

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

So they have some good chemistry going already with new and older players that should go well
  20. bwestbrook36

Your team can't win the next Super Bowl ...

I would say Cleveland before but not with the collection of a holes they have now.
  21. bwestbrook36

Zeke Set To Hold Out Of Training Camp?

I think time has already been told. How anyone can still have hope for him is beyond me. This isn't like Bill Cowher who had one dominant season after another and just needed to get over the hump or even Andy Reid with several different rosters and still dominant. Garrett has had a couple of roster change overs and hasn't come close to sniffing a super bowl after all these years.
  22. bwestbrook36

Over rated Head Coaches ?

I don't think anyone ever looked at Seifert as a top notch coach.
  23. cunninghamtheman

London is a tough trip for the players. But LA isn’t close to anyone either. Money talks.
  24. cunninghamtheman

Most of the RBs went in the third round of the draft this season. You could get a fourth or fifth round comp for Howard ...the writing would be on the wall.
  25. cunninghamtheman

No need to worry about his contract. If he works out and wants a team friendly deal...then maybe. But a comp pick is coming for us when he leaves. It was a one year rental. Great play with great terms could change that....but seems unlikely.
  26. I'll take Jonathan Taylor from Wisconsin to pair with Sanders. https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/756047-jonathan-taylor-wisconsin-rb-2020-draft-early-entry/
  27. BleedingGreen93

My guess was the same on Howard that we rent him for cheap this year collect on the comp pick when he likely signs a good size deal as a FA....Though would be nice to keep the possible 1-2 duo of Howard and Sanders
  1. Load more activity