All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Actually if he is fit Favre would be a good BU in Jax behind Foles.At least he knows how to win lol
  3. GreenbleedinFL

Let's see what Howard brings.He has time left.If he works out could see another multi year deal for him 2-3 maybe.Depends how he does.With this many backs it kinda keeps the wear off one guy(aka career extensions)
  4. GreenbleedinFL

I wouldnt use Sproles a s a blocker
  5. GreenbleedinFL

Boston Scott seems to be up and coming. Sproles IDK,he's old now and won;t take alot to take him out.Still say we keep 5 RB's rostered,so amazingly we agree,thats TWICE in a year!!! We must be getting old and mellow dude!HAHAHA
  6. echosam

Your team can't win the next Super Bowl ...

Watching Demarcus Ware win one in Denver was a little painful... Happy for him, and all, but still.
  7. echosam

Your team can't win the next Super Bowl ...

I agree. And it's another team and fanbase that still doesn't have one.
  8. Sproles... Will he take preseason reps away from the young guys... highly doubt it. Ohhh... if he is worse than the young guys will he make the team.... highly doubt it. He is here for ONE reason... to help the Eagles win the Superbowl... that's it and that should be the only thing that matters to us fans. Go develop someone else on their own time, my agenda is ONLY a SB title.
  9. ckudrick

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

But Wentz has already been paid and Dak has not.
  10. BleedingGreen93

Well we very likely could see one more old head signed for competition at DE in Connor Barwin who wants to return me could likely be had for nothing
  11. cunninghamtheman

Brett Favre says he’ll come out of retirement to be the backup QB. Terrell Owens is ready to strap it on for one more season also. Trent Cole thinks he has another magical season rushing the passer left in him.
  12. cunninghamtheman

Reliable return man and mentor for Sanders. Those are the two main reasons they signed Sproles.
  13. cunninghamtheman

Really clinging to these old great players. This will be three years too long for Sproles. Pretty much the same with Peters. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Punt returner job is locked down now. That’s the main thing he brings to the table at this point. Reliable and trusty back there for that job. I feel like 53 man roster is pretty limiting so I wouldn’t have gone this route. Really felt like it was time to move on towards the young RBs. Develop Adams. See what Scott has. Pretty much shuts all that down. Invested in Clement and Sanders solely now. Which isn’t a bad thing. Two good young backs in my prediction. Sproles is a quality veteran to set a good example of being a hard working professional. He’s always been an easy guy to root for.
  14. Yesterday
  15. BleedingGreen93

Who would I want blocking for Wentz....Jordan Howard most underrated part of his game top pass protector at RB on our team....What I do like having in Sproles is a proven pass catching option out the backfield and another proven returner(Djax was never going to be the primary guy) but Sproles would be
  16. Agreed... I am hoping for a healthy Sproles, the return of a motivated player...ready for a run with a team loaded for a Championship. This team may be seeding young players and talent for the long run.... BUT the Eagles are also in win now mode. Who would you want blocking for Wentz fourth quarter in the playoffs . I like having that experience back there with Carson.
  17. BleedingGreen93

My guess is 4 RBs all but set outside of an injury with Howard/Miles/Sproles/Clement.... Wouldn’t be shocked to see us carry a 5th RB into the season for him to get "HURT” with a mystery injury and placed on IR....And likely stash a guy we like on PS as well
  18. GreenbleedinFL

Love Sproles,but emotions aside IDK if this is the best move for the team.Apparently we think we have enough guys to let him play a few snaps and get a ring out of it.Sorry,can't say I like this move biz wise.Emotionally I love the move, but it puts a future player out.I'm sure he didn't cost much but puts a guy like Scott at risk(who we seem to like alot).Maybe we can work a trade deal kinda like the Bryce Brown thing with someone we have now.I'm thinking we did this now,before camp in the event some teams 2/3 RB gets hurt and we can offer them a trade,because obviously Sproles wouldn't have a trade value
  19. I like having Sproles back... Darren been an Eagle for awhile... Agreed it takes one of the young guys spot, Sproles experience clearly a factor when in the backfield with Carson. I like Josh Adams, love his size speed ... Smallwood showed up last year his production was a surprise, losing Barrett Brooks really impacted our run game our OL health and Cohesiveness wasn’t very strong musical chairs all year....against the Saints losing Brooks changed our rhythm.....JP, DJax, Sproles, I want them guys to finish on that SB note. Keep those New guys caring the load throughout the season . Sproles tunes up and get unleashed in the playoffs.
  20. GreenbleedinFL

I am surprised.Apparently they are fine with next years draft class.This will pretty much decide Pumps future and Adams probably also.Someone will go on "mystery IR" unless as I said we have our sights set on the 2020 RB draft class(in the event Howard goes and Sproles should go) Leaves Sanders and Clement and maybe Smalls/Scott and a 2020 draft choice.I hope Howard pans out so we wont have to deal with this.From what I have heard we like Boston Scott,so we should be fine no matter
  21. GreenbleedinFL

Must be a favor to him.It's a pity we will now have to lose someone YOUNG for a guy we know only has a year left Welp someone's gonna get iced here
  22. cowboy30

Tyreek Hill not to be suspended

Okay, good point. 2 games would’ve been more fair for that
  23. The fridge guys are NOT chillin! WB Darren. Needs like 200 yds for 5th all time
  24. BleedingGreen93

Fringe lmao typo
  1. Load more activity