All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

No you clearly stated Ford can go to RT in a year after playing G I can go back and quote you if you like hence why I asked about Lane.....And Lane is 28 and has not hinted at all about retirement so he just randomly now going to retire out of the blue
  3. I'm not sure Howard is worthy of a 1st round pick.
  4. GreenbleedinFL

I said OT I did not specify which side and BTW if lane says "OH I retire" then we have???? I'd hate to pin my future on Mal without at least having competition in here Ford can play either OG spot,maybe end up as a RT after a year.Go argue with the scouts
  5. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah I know we like Tytus Howard(that would be LOT) and he can learn behind Peters.As far as Ford,he can play either OG spot and possibly transition into a ROT
  6. BleedingGreen93

When has Lane Johnson toyed with retirement???? I must have missed that all together....I know Kelce has been toying with retirement
  7. cunninghamtheman

Not my belief about this class. Every way I keep looking at it somebody has to fall to 25. But I also have been a huge believer in a difference maker being on the board at 57 as well.
  8. BleedingGreen93

But you said Ford goes to RT after one year at G hence why I asked what is happening with Lane
  9. GreenbleedinFL

Should be Peters last year and lane keeps toying with retirement,so whatever man
  10. I think if they drafted an OT this year and played him at LG, next year he would slide over to LT, that is, of course, depending on Mailata and Pryor's growth.
  11. GreenbleedinFL

Isn't LG another position????
  12. BleedingGreen93

So our All-Pro RT is going to be gone in a years time Must suck that we have to replace both Ts next year
  13. GreenbleedinFL

And???? Noone here is replaceable?? Ford can play about any line position
  14. GreenbleedinFL

BTW Mayock doing the draft work for the Raiders is scary.Will be fun to see his picks.hard to imagine blowing 3 round 1's.I may even be able to do that HAHA
  15. BleedingGreen93

Just to throw it out there if we drafted Ford and he played well at G crazy idea we keep him at G Would not shock me at all to see us move up Howie isn’t afraid to be aggressive in the draft
  16. Howie/Doug talked about a cut-off point for difference makers, which leads me to believe they move up a bit for one of those difference makers.
  17. BleedingGreen93

Why would Ford be our RT???? We have Lane????
  18. GreenbleedinFL

Suppose this all depends on how they feel Mailata has progressed.Hard for me to know cause he hasnt played yet.Anyway in 3 days we will know
  19. GreenbleedinFL

And BTW in the "move back in 2" scenario,would could still get tytus Howard with I believe a 3rd rounder.SOOOO him at LOT and Ford at ROT after he plays a year for us at the OG position.Just a thought
  20. BleedingGreen93

That wasn’t from his agent though but reports from teams medical checks
  21. GreenbleedinFL

I have Henderson at 57 IMO he has the moves to offset that SMALL descrepancy
  22. cunninghamtheman

Ford looks great. Only knock on him would be arm length.
  23. GreenbleedinFL

10. Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma. Previously: 10 Avg. 17.1 per 18 04/17/19: Sources at some teams tell me that Ford is in real contention to be their first-round pick, and a number of teams picking in the top 20 have Ford in play. Teams feel that he is a better and more consistent player than Ole Miss' Greg Little while having a better skill set than Alabama left tackle Jonah Williams. Ford had a solid combine performance. While he started at right tackle for the Sooners, he projects to very being flexible in terms of his spot for the NFL, having the ability to move inside to guard or go to left tackle. Ford was phenomenal in 2018 and created a buzz with scouts going through Norman. The 6-foot-3, 329-pounder is a big blocker at the point of attack with excellent athleticism and quick feet. Ford broke into the starting lineup in 2016 before a broken leg ended his year early. In 2017, he was banged up, yet played in every game, making some starts. Ford took his game to another level as a senior and dominated on the field. He has a lot of upside with his elite athleticism. IDk depends who you believe as to where he ends up.According to Walter he is the #10 prospect although I personally believe that is high Why did Finley get a re-test,but noone else did?
  24. Agreed Ham, 2021 is up in the air right now.
  25. cunninghamtheman

I will be shocked if we take a RB in the top 57 of the draft. Don’t see that happening.
  26. cunninghamtheman

If I was his agent I’d say the same. Sidney Jones they were saying could be ready for the start of the season his rookie year. So only the medical checks can be relied on...not rumored speculation by people looking to profit by him. We don’t even know if a franchise tag will exist in 2021
  1. Load more activity