All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. metalhead0043

Week 7 Open Discussion.

The Colts have to burn a timeout early in the 3rd quarter. play clock was at 0
  3. VaBeach_Eagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Garoppolo: 4/13 30.8% 38 YDS 0 TDs 1 INT 8.2 Passer Rating (so far)
  4. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

The Cowboys were Jet lagged last week.
  5. mike030270

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Ebron with the hurdle to get a 1st down
  6. mike030270

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Melanie Collins looks very😍 Pascal was wide open and it took them awhile to catch up to him
  7. Cthulhu

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Good
  8. FranklinFldEBUpper

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Exactly. 100% Carr's fault. He's an idiot. I can see making a wild effort on fourth down, but it was second down.
  9. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

The 49ers are still struggling with the Skins. That's pretty bad. Maybe they were looking past them.
  10. VaBeach_Eagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Garoppolo throws a pick
  11. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Wow, the Vikings gave up a TD with a slant. You have to force that throw somewhere else.
  12. metalhead0043

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Marvin Jones dropped an easy TD on 2nd down. On 3rd down Stafford throws the ball out of the end zone but there's an obvious holding call that is offset by RTP. Only 6 seconds left though. TD Lions, Marvin Jones actually catches the ball this time.
  13. VaBeach_Eagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

I think it was too close to reverse, whichever way the call had been made. I read that too quickly and thought you were saying something else lol
  14. wyote

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Too many flags in the NFL.
  15. metalhead0043

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Yeah he was OOB. Just saw the replay, but the call stands.
  16. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

I think GB just got a gift from the League. I think his foot was on the line around the 10.
  17. EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Looked close, but saying it stands.
  18. metalhead0043

Week 7 Open Discussion.

It's been an ugly game. I turned it off in favor of the Dolphins/Bills because there is scoring in that game.
  19. VaBeach_Eagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Garoppolo is 3/10 for 10 yards at the start of the 3rd?
  20. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

I want to see that again. I thought he might have stepped out around the 11.
  21. EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

TD GB.
  22. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Agreed. I mean, I don't think we want a jump ball situation ala the NBA. Carr has done that twice now in his career without being hit, so that is a fail. These guys know the rules, so protect the football down there. That's how I see it.
  23. jfluke

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Didn't look like roughing to me. Defender didnt slam the leg, he grabbed it. Just let QBs play with the red practice jerseys
  24. metalhead0043

Week 7 Open Discussion.

Yeah I don't know what they would realistically change the rule to. It is clearly not a TD because nobody possessed the ball past the goal line.
  25. EagleJoe8

Week 7 Open Discussion.

RTP on Oakland.
  26. CaliEagle

Week 7 Open Discussion.

I like the rule. It requires a team to protect the football. If they are careless, then it gives the defense a chance to get out of a bad situation.
  1. Load more activity