All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Rather have gardner lol yes although he may go before 25
  3. I could live w/ that, IOL. D is deep, unless someone special falls, DL can be had in 2nd
  4. GreenbleedinFL

Latest mock has us taking Abrams(S)
  5. downwithdallas

I've seen a few QBs throw a pass and catch it both Farve and Brad Johnson did it in the 90s if I remember right one of them was a TD.
  6. Very rarely seen a QB complete a pass to himself. Never saw a WR pass to himself although guess that's possible. It's a team game kiddos - onward. I predict a trade before gnats at 6
  7. Alshon Jeffery‏Verified account @TheWorldof_AJ It’s Draft Day! Just for this occasion I’ll be hiding 9 autographed kids jerseys around the city of Phildelphia between with clues of the locations between today and Saturday. #AJefferyJerseyHunt #DraftWeek #FlyEaglesFly
  8. downwithdallas

Rice padded his stats till he was using a walker on the field. I got the pleasure to watch Carter every week. If they had top 10 catches every week back then he would have been on there 3-5 times a week. Give him 2 HOF QBs and give Rice his journeyman quarterbacks and his numbers dwarf Rices. For god's sakes Brad Johnson was Carters best QB and he was nothing special. He still was number 2 in TDs and top 5 in yards. He never had a problem with drugs after he left Philadelphia and was a full time starter the next year. I watched him his whole career in Minnesota and from day 1 he was a difference maker.
  9. Sheil Kapadias' Draft Rules
  10. Would you make this trade? Eagles get Patriots first round pick 32, third round pick 97 and fourth round pick 134 for our pick 25?
  11. cunninghamtheman

To sack a QB you first must lay down a pillow, apologize and then gently slide him down.
  12. cunninghamtheman

I foresee in the future the debate being should you even take a defensive player in top ten? The rules will just keep changing towards the offense.
  13. cunninghamtheman

I don’t believe in taking a G top ten...probably even top twenty. But last year I thought Quenton Nelson was the best player in the draft. I would have no problem taking him top five. He’s the exception to the rule. Kind of like Tony G.
  14. BleedingGreen93

Yet your still missing the whole point of it all lol
  15. cunninghamtheman

So Mahomes will get injured this season obviously The Madden Curse!
  16. cunninghamtheman

Nope! Carter had addiction problems that effected his career. He didn’t live up to his potential for quite awhile in his career. I appreciate he got his life together. But Rice did it twice as long and better. Not even close!
  17. cunninghamtheman

Wow! Long called himself the odd man out.
  18. downwithdallas

Chris Carter was a better receiver than Rice he just played with journeyman quarterbacks his whole career not 2 HOFers. He was still 2nd in TDs and top 5 in yards when he retired. Nobody caught sideline routes or anything like Cater did. Moss credited Carter for teaching him how to catch better and run routes better. T.O. claimed Rice was offended when he was drafted and wouldn't help him.
  19. downwithdallas

I don't think NE knew what they had draft day especially since they drafted Hernandez in the same draft.
  20. Sounds like Long's not returning. Saves us 5.3 mill https://www.philly.com/eagles/chris-long-eagles-future-nfl-draft-game-of-thrones-podcast-20190425.html
  21. cunninghamtheman

I love Tony Gonzales so much that I believe he’s the second best receiver all time behind Jerry Rice.
  22. Gronk might not have been as good as he was if not playing for the Patriots
  23. McCaff32

Irish Eagles

Galway is on the west coast of Ireland and I’m east . No idea - although I’m sure if you found one of the local pubs that had sky sports and asked the bar staff to turn one of the TVs on for you they would 👍🍺🇮🇪🦅👍
  24. cunninghamtheman

You had to go back to ‘97 because it rarely happens. Gonzales went 13. He was clearly worth it.
  1. Load more activity