All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Not what I want either was just stating the obvious on if we gave McCown the QB job....Since we seem to like Press
  3. VaBeach_Eagle

Sources: Antonio Brown not expected to play again this season

Antonio Brown arrest warrant: What to know about the burglary and battery charge, investigation
  4. Yesterday
  5. I'd be very disappointed if either Duce or Press were promoted to OC.
  6. BleedingGreen93

Also if the Eagles offered McCown the QB job likely means we promote Press to OC not sure that is happening... Press doesn’t seem to be going anywhere or we would have moved him by now.
  7. Yeah, he played multiple positions in his rookie year, then safety for two seasons and CB for the last two.
  8. BleedingGreen93

Apparently we have already approached McCown about joining our staff... McCown supposedly not sure if he wants to hang them up though now deciding if he wants to play another season.
  9. Whad'ya want that for? Sumthin' to hit when we're losing? LMAO
  10. BleedingGreen93

Didn’t Jones play S for the cowboys for like 2 seasons think he is more the. Reliable tackler if that is a concern.
  11. Yes that was part of it
  12. VaBeach_Eagle

I thought the same thing, but wasn't his conviction also for kidnapping?
  13. OJ Simpson did it lol
  14. Ask yourself this Ham. When was the last time the Eagles drafted LB in the first round? Going all the way back to 1936, they've only ever drafted 3 LB's in the 1st round, 1956 Bob Pelligrini from Maryland, 1970 Steve Zabel from Oklahoma and 1979 Jerry Robinson from UCLA. From the sounds of it, they are going to fill the CB need through FA, which would leave them targeting WR early in the draft. My guess is, with the amount of picks (10) they're looking to have, they're going to try and move up to nab the guy they want.
  15. VaBeach_Eagle

Antonio Brown 911 Call ... Driver Claims AB Was High
  16. VaBeach_Eagle

From what the ESPN article says, he went into the moving truck and tried to take the keys. The tuck didn't belong to him so he didn't have the right to enter it and the keys didn't belong to him so he didn't have the right to take them. So maybe that's the 'burglary' charge.
  17. toolg

Super Bowl LIV ( poll )

Andy Reid .583 win% (for the Eagles. He's now up to .618% overall) Greasy Neale .590 win% D Vermeil .535 win% Not only did AR coach twice as many games for the Eagles as Neale, he was able to win about the same proportion. Reid was also GM of the Eagles for most of those years. So he's just as responsible for getting the talent on those teams as he was coaching them.
  18. I still don't understand how he can steal his own ish... Anyways, ya. Something is really wrong with this guy mentally. As a human being i hope the best for him.
  19. cunninghamtheman

Seems like the top twenty of the draft is getting fairly locked in. Can’t even think about a C. Burrow and Tua to start. Two other QBs could be first rounders. Chase goes after the QBs. CB Okudah looks top ten. Brown and Kinlaw the big DTs will go top twenty. Simmons is a freak of nature going top ten. Delpit the other S is top twenty. Epenesa seems locked in as the second pass rusher off the board. CeeDee Lamb and Jerry Jeudy look to be near consensus top WR. Kenneth Murray is the stud LB. We’d love any of these players. Worth trading up if any slide. Then it just comes to ranking the Oline. The CBs and WR getting ranked. These three positions look strong. Really looking for these to be a battle right through the combine and Pro Days. I want to get hold of Murray. But it looks very likely we are sitting in the CB or WR spot at 21. Pretty much decided we are getting one or the other.
  20. Someone mentioned cap so throwing this in, go thru and check off players who won't be here; https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/philadelphia-eagles/ FYI - as they sit now, dullass has 81 mill. Was hoping they were further up against it w/ some pretty good FA's - oh well
  21. GreenbleedinFL

OK so I will re-phrase that it is rare.8 guys in 10 years for 32 teams.I sit corrected.Unless there are no quality players I need somewhere else,I would not take a first rounder
  22. GreenbleedinFL

I wouldn't unless there was no other player worth it.Maybe pick 32 lol
  23. Didn't Dallas take their C in round 1 a few years ago? Pouncey was round 1.
  24. There have been a total of just eight centers taken in the first round since 2000. Mike Pouncey was the highest center taken in the draft of those players. Miami took him with the No. 15 pick in 2011 Frederick (2013) Mike Pouncey (2011) Maurkice Pouncey (2010) Alex Mack (2009) Eric Wood (2009) Nick Mangold (2006) Chris Spencer (2005) Jeff Faine (2003) What should be noted, though, is that the centers taken in the first round from the group above have had successful careers for the most part. Frederick, Mike and Maurkice Pouncey, Mack, Wood and Mangold have combined for 22 Pro Bowl appearances. Faine was a Pro Bowl alternate in 2007. The Eagles did! LOL
  25. Absolutely, nothing new here. He wants to be a HC ... I really don't think an OC job is that big for him, other than if he keeps getting passed up by younger guys. Just a stepping stone. I think he is a head coach within 3 to 5 years for sure.
  26. GreenbleedinFL

Have never seen a C taken in round 1.BTW. I don't care what my C's 40 time is.I would be more impressed with leg bench numbers(meaning he's a tree trunk)
  1. Load more activity