All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Mat-need your 543 by 4PM tomorrow,and Stines if he wants to play
  3. Clelin Ferrell... Christian Wilkins ... Darnell Savage... Deebo Samuel ... N'Keal Harry
  4. GreenbleedinFL

You gonna post your 543?? If we move it wont be that much
  5. Havenless

Seahawks trade Clark to KC

KC is converting to a 4-3, and Dee Ford is a bad fit. He’s a 250lb pass rushing OLB, but doesn’t have the coverage skills or backfield awareness a SAM needs in the 4-3, so he’d essentially have to an undersized DE who’s never played with his hand in the dirt before. Plus, Clark is a substantially better football player overall. Ford had a spike season for sacks, but beyond that he’s slightly more than a JAG. Clark has had huge potential for awhile and has been steadily ascending like clockwork. He’s had 10-9-13 sacks each of the last 3 years, despite only starting 17 combined games in 2016-2017. They’re not close in talent.
  6. Havenless

League reveals slate for "NFL100 Game of the Week"

Should have done Eagles-Giants, which the NFL had previously named the greatest rivalry in the history of the league.
  7. I am totally fine with a move up to bring a day 1 starter to the defense that would bring the D to another level... Go up and get Devin Bush, Christian Wilkins, Montez Sweat
  8. GreenbleedinFL

OH I totally believe they are going at 6 lol
  9. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah had Butler as my first WR I picked out.Had him initially in round 2,but really I think we wait until 4 or 5 to get one.We already have our starters,so they would sit a year anyhow unless the AG trade comes to fruition(rumor)
  10. GreenbleedinFL

Well they have "difference makers" picked out.Noone knows how extensive that list is. If it's short(say 15) then I believe we try to move to get him and maybe trade back the 53 pick.If the list is long(say 25,then hopefully we get the guy we want without doin nuttin
  11. matchew88

League reveals slate for "NFL100 Game of the Week"

I think the schedule was independent and this is just the marketing adapting to it
  12. matchew88

What is Chucky up to?

Creating intrigue so they can trade down
  13. N’keal is nice.... I like the other kid on this link Hakeem Butler as an option if we don’t get a top guy in the first.
  14. cunninghamtheman

I was just watching N’keal Harry’s tape. Just phenomenal. Every time I see it. He only ran a 4.5 forty but he’s big and wins every 50/50 ball. Catches everything. Breaks tackles. He is a return man. Great with the ball in his hands. Made arguably the greatest catch I’ve ever seen. https://youtu.be/lMOjsRqN1XQ
  15. Something tells me we'll be doing this again Fri am after the Eagles trade back Thurs night.
  16. To be hone of players will becomst didn't have a lot of time so just did a quickie to replace Ag and saw a few mocks with him available. Come May 7th a lot trades, signings and extensions are going to happen, nice to have the cap available w/o having to go thin at a position to free up space.
  17. downwithdallas

I love Deebo he was my favorite guy in this draft since my 1st mock if he could have stayed healthy in school he would have been a top 10 pick and easily the top WR in the draft. He has everything his hands are sick. Speed, strength, return ability and a good route runner. His only question is health so it should be no concern for us.
  18. paco

What is Chucky up to?

Wouldn't be the first time for him
  19. BKLYNYG

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

It’s a little easier to nail the draft when you have the most draft capital in the league. I’m optimistic we’ll be able to find a few quality starters...unless they use that draft capital to find a QB. Then all bets are off.
  20. Going to be hard to top us trading one pick ahead of Dullas to snag Dallas in Dallas. Although I don't believe Gnats are going QB at 6, would like to see them get into a trade war with the Skins to get Haskins. Nothing like watching your division rivals go broke.
  21. Switch Deebo Samuel for Zach who won't fall to us, wishful thinking. Deebo may be able to start, freeing us from Ag's contract. I like Ag, just not at 9.4 mill
  1. Load more activity