All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. DC, I still think pick 53 is a prime trading spot according to the draft order... would have been even better if NE didn't take WR. Initially I thought RB could be the position teams want to jump in front ... but WR could be that spot with Houston there ... and LAC looming behind. Looking at KC who suspended Hill indefinitely from football activities... I can see them looking to jump in front of those AFC teams... plus the Saints ... along with even the Eagles. Come on Andy, make us an offer, ... be great if Houston gets paranoid and offers us 54 or 55 with # 86 thrown in...lol. I mean it's too much for moving up a spot, but seems like they reached for OT after losing out ot us, maybe they don't want that to happen again? Who knows?
  3. As for QB, it's possible they go the UDFA route. Who knows, maybe Wentz's former teammate, Easton Stick ends up undrafted.
  4. Never take issue with building along the lines. Championship teams are built in the trenches. With only 4 picks left, might see a few player trades here on day 2 and day 3. Could also see a trade back or two if they can find a willing trade partner.
  5. So..... Trading away 2 picks. At the moment we have ... picks 53 and 57 in round 2 ... then 138 and 163. Does this change the idea for some that we draft a QB. Barring any trade down, it really only leaves 2 possibilities for drafting a QB at 138 & 163.
  6. We drafted a guy who probably won't see the field this year ... or atleast I think we hope JP and Lane can play all 16 games.... yet nobody is complaining? Wow how times have changed? LOL. 3 years ago... "why didn't we take a LB or S... any position besides OT that will get more playing time this year " lol I think it seems that people are good with building the lines ... best player available ... and or basically that "it's just what the Eagles do" But tomorrow.... all the positions that are available... I think we will have some frustration on here. It's nice everyone seems to be calm, but I do miss the entertainment of the angry fans... lol.
  7. People said the same thing about Mack and Lane handled him pretty well.
  8. Indy is the PERFECT trade partner to get to the top of round 2
  9. Havenless

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

Before the giants hired Dave Gettleman, they had Odell Beckham Jr and the second overall pick in a great QB draft. No disrespect to Barkey, but fast forward until now. What a complete dumpster fire he’s created in 14 short months. Absolutely wrecked the team.
  10. downwithdallas

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

They have Tyrell Williams they got in FA
  11. downwithdallas

Oh I'm excited it sucks I gotta get up tomorrow I'm amped.
  12. downwithdallas

Wouldn't it be something if Dillard beats out Peters this year.
  13. downwithdallas

Only one RB was figured to go they aren't really falling wait till tomorrow my friend
  14. Road to Victory

What a horrible draft for the Giants. Gettleman said he wouldn’t draft for need. Really, so Daniel Jones was a top 10 player on your board? Then you draft a 340 LB DT who can’t rush the passer. Then you trade picks to move up to draft a slow CB with no agility. Gettleman’s drafting like it’s 1985. Hey Dave, wake up it’s 2019. It’s now a passing league. Good luck running Barkley when you’re down 28-3. In 2019 you need a good QB, guys who can protect the passer, guys who can rush the passer and guys who can cover. Giants are built bass ackwards.
  15. GreenbleedinFL

TONS of WR's and RB's CB's falling badly
  16. GreenbleedinFL

Gnats did ok tonight
  17. EagleJoe8

Look on the bright side. The Redskins will likely ruin him well before he reaches his 10th season.
  18. GreenbleedinFL

Hawks BTB picks here?
  19. My guess is V's on the trading block, last yr of his contract
  20. GreenbleedinFL

So far the 543's are looking bleak lol Yeah I was ok with Abrams to us,but glad we moved when we did
  21. downwithdallas

They have more picks still. Best RB and best S on most peoples boards
  22. GreenbleedinFL

Pats despite 12 picks didnt move
  23. GreenbleedinFL

Not a terrible pick,although I thought they would pair Brown
  24. Maaannn Sweat is gonna be a problem... I hate him already.
  25. Dillard allowed 1 sack in 677 pass attempts in 2018
  1. Load more activity