All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No games in China this year. 4 in London, 1 in Mexico. Last year wasn't the first year they tried to, or played a game in Mexico, the first one was 2005, Cardinals 49ers.
  3. This doesn't jibe though. They've scheduled Eagles home games with the Phillies playing in October before.
  4. UK_EaglesFan89

Gronk leaves his mark

I don't like him. I find him a very strange personality.
  5. Road Trip! Going to Eagles/ Packers game week 4. Thursday night game so should be fun. Plus saves me money as we normally go to one Packer game and one Eagles game each year. Just a FYI, if anyone wants to go to this game you need to reserve rooms and tickets now as they go quickly. Of course you can rent houses for less if you have enough people. We are staying at the country Inn and Suites East which is about 5 miles from the Stadium, but they have shuttles to the game. If no one has ever been to Green Bay you should definitely take a trip one day. Just a whole different atmosphere there.... Football in a country setting....
  6. boogyman

Gronk leaves his mark

7. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

We have been starting to try and expand games overseas and are boarding countries for awhile all About the league trying to grow the fan base make more money....Had games in Toronto(Bills used to play there at least once a year) now we have regular London games(Honestly surprise we don’t have a team in London yet thinking they haven’t figured out scheduling) tried to do Mexico last year heard the field wasn’t up to par or something(expecting NFL to keep trying to expand down there though)....And this year aren’t we trying to have a game in China I believe
  8. BleedingGreen93

Though I don’t see KC moving up for a RB doesn’t fit Andy we can’t say for certain what any team will do.....
  9. Today
  10. GreenbleedinFL

Yep the best G in this draft,but you know it IS vs college players.So,IMO he may be a great NFL guard, but it will be tougher for him to move the pile in the NFL
  11. GreenbleedinFL

So NOW expanding games overseas.I really HATE this idea.If they want American football let the fans fly over HERE
  12. GreenbleedinFL

No they wont trade up 4 spots.If he loses Jacobs,there are other backs to get in 2,3 that will do just fine.Harris as a "consolation" prize would suit KC just fine
  13. GreenbleedinFL

HAHA yeah Jacobs is the ONLY RB in this draft!! Amazing!! Zach Miller retiring,this should put the Bears in play for Fant,which will be one pick better for us to get who we want
  14. GreenbleedinFL

Pats off the bye week,like it! We will be rested
  15. UK_EaglesFan89

Gronk leaves his mark

I mean... What an idiot. So glad he's retired.
  16. UK_EaglesFan89

What is Wentz doing?

But this is the thing... When he got hurt in his first preseason game that was in the pocket. I'm pretty sure when he fractured his back he was too. And the play where he tore his ACL was a play we've seen hundreds of QBs make to try and get in for the TD. They are freak injuries and injuries can happen in or out of the pocket. If you're going to take a big hit you're going to take a big hit.
  17. Harry1970

What is Wentz doing?

See the posts above. A bit of it IS on the coaches and front office. I understand the risks but i am not sure he does with the risks he takes which yes a part of is on the coaches! A decent run game would help as well as shoring up the O-Line BUT he needs to do whatever he can to lower his own risk of getting injured again. Learn to play in the pocket is one way and strengthening his bones, muscles, or whatever. I wanna see him fully live up to his potential and shut the doubters up once and for all! We all know the potential he has! And again ( i noticed you avoided this ) i sure hope the team is working on the injury bug that has plagued it two seasons in a row. Yeah you can excuse 1 season as a fluke or whatever but 2? Yeah that raises questions and concerns especially when it involved soo many going down! I do not wanna be one and done with winning a SB and i wanna see him get his due.
  18. I don't really like that swap of picks..... we move down 4 spots in the first round.... to move up from 127 to 92??? Plus then we also have to move back from 197 to 214???? I'm not a fan of that at all. You give the opportunity for KC to secure their guy at 25 and we have 4 chances of losing our guy... that's gotta have better value than that ... I don't care what any chart would say. We can swap 138 for 92 ... and let it go there. Otherwise Andy can take a chance that he loses his guy.
  19. Cowboys schedule looks brutal.
  20. boogyman

Seahawks and Wilson agree to mega contract

If they draft well they will be fine.
  21. Wow did the Bucs get hosed. SEVEN weeks without a game in Tampa plus an overseas game with Carolina. We have 3 straight road games which is bad enough, all against potential playoff teams (except maybe the Bills).
  22. Big Red will want Jacobs to replace Kareem Hunt
  23. I have not seen a guard move the pile like him anywhere else in the draft... KNOWING that G translates to T and C with coaching... this is an attractive prospect
  24. Thank the Phils for our 3 straight road games. The league tries not to schedule home games when they think the baseball team in the same city will be playing, as per the head scheduler Howard Katz. Go Phils! We'll forgive you.
  25. Funny, no May 7th acquisitions, draft, camp or pre-season but that doesn't prevent the oddsmakers from laying game odds already. We open w/ the biggest, 8 over the Skins
  1. Load more activity