All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://heavy.com/sports/2019/06/eagles-fans-ranked-lower-than-cowboys/ IRDC WTH their formula says. Formulas, algorithms or whatever can't measure heart. Heart is witnessed! This city/fan base starved for 57 years. I know our great C, Kelce said 52 years at his parade speech. But that was 52 yrs for the Lombardi. Fifty seven since 1960.
  3. DawkinsOwnage03

Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins?

Cousins is a joke
  4. Today
  5. Stephen1

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

I’m old enough to remember when you couldn’t put Romo in the elite category because he didn’t have enough playoff wins...Wentz doesn’t have an appearance and he’s top 5 😂 i actually think Wentz is very good and think potential wise has that in him...just laughing at the way people broke their ankles jumping off that wagon
  6. Stephen1

Yeah...but Dak isn’t Cousins...he hasn’t shown a propensity for turning the ball over in the red zone (I think cousins led the nfl in red zone turnovers) Dak has more TD’s, less turnovers, doesn’t have a horrible record vs winning teams... also the redskins offered him what at the time was the most guaranteed money for any nfl qb and what salary wise would have made him the 2nd highest paid player in the NFL
  7. Stephen1

Not saying Wentz isn’t clutch...don’t think he’s had enough opportunities one way or the other and I don’t consider him a choker...it’s just I trust Dak more in that situation because he’s just done it a lot more
  8. Hefty Smurf

Dak is going to get around 30. He is going to sign just about the same deal Wentz got.
  9. Pallidrone

Absolutely! Dak should get paid at least $48 million per year fully guaranteed. I mean how in the world can you really put a price tag on being clutch?
  10. Hefty Smurf

Your wrong here. It started back in his rookie season when he showed inability to bring his team back from a deficit on the last drive. To date Dak has 8 come from behind victories and 14 game winning drives in 3 years. Carson has 4 and 5 respectively. Carson may be superior to Dak in some areas, but this ain't one of them and stop using the damn injury thing as an excuse. Either you can stay healthy or you can't. That was one of the few knocks on Carson coming out and it has played true to this date. Before you get all butt hurt I like Wentz. Would have gladly taken him his rookie year at 4, but that 4th round pick we spent on Dak has worked out pretty well.
  11. skippyx

The Cowboys are stuck because you have to pay your starting QB in the 20-30 range even if he is second tier (or move on without him). He might be worth 22-26 a year but no way will he and his agent settle for that. I am not sure if he gets 32+ but he will get in the 28-30 range or Dallas franchises him once and lets him walk. (or just lets him walk) You don't get to keep anyone for 18-20 unless they are Blake Bortles. Foles was an absolute steal for the Jags at 22 because even if he's the 12th best guy, that's still a relatively cheap contract
  12. Yesterday
  13. bwestbrook36

Concerning DirecTV

I still have direct TV now. I'm holding on by a thread though. At&t wants nothing to do with it and I'm not gonna give a company my money if they don't care about their customers
  14. UK_EaglesFan89

Jalen Mills

I like Maddox, a lot, he's likely our best corner at this point but isn't that pairing a little under sized? And Jones inside? I mean he may need to forge a path at the position but I really don't think it plays to his strengths.
  15. CHIP72

The 2002 to 2004 Defense is the Goal

One correction regardless if defenses from the early 2000s can be effective today - the Eagles' run of having a really good defense during the early portion of the Andy Reid era lasted from 2000 to 2002, not 2002 to 2004. In 2003 the defense had a lot of injuries and struggled at times during the season, especially relative to the 2000 to 2002 period, the running game picked up the defense (and Donovan McNabb) for much of the season. In 2004, the offense as a whole shined and protected the defense by often getting out to leads early in games, making the defense's job easier.
  16. VaBeach_Eagle

Concerning DirecTV

Oh ok, I was thinking he was talking about YouTube TV. There was something about their service that made me turn away from it. Maybe it was their operation via a VPN, or quality or something along those lines. As it is, I'm satisfied with Vue. They've gone up a bit since I first started, but it's working well so I'll leave it as is.
  17. gch

First - Thank you for your service. Wentz had an amazing 2017 no one should argue that. That is one out of 3 years though and we have all seen that before. I’m not saying he isn’t the real deal but at this point he isn’t IMO a top tier QB. He hasn’t played in a playoff game and yes he has been hurt and that’s not his fault. He has a injury history going back to collage.
  18. I'll take your word for it Joe, LOL. I don't remember clock specifics. I remember the plays. I was so caught up in the moment just wanting that SB W BAD!!!
  19. CaliEagle

Cousins might be a better passer, but Dak has made clutch plays. Cousins tends to choke. So, I would go with Dak because he doesn't always wilt under pressure. That said, I like the Vikings to win their division this year because their roster is pretty loaded and the Bears are probably going to regress a little this year. The Bears are acting like they have PTSD right now in regards to their kicking situation.
  20. paco

Dak. He has his flaws, but he doesn't choke. Cousins wilts under pressure.
  21. brdawk20

Jeff Fisher Says He Misses Coaching, Players

The Quarterback anti-whisperer. No thanks.
  22. brdawk20

Cousins to me is nothing but empty stats. I'd take Dak with no hesitation.
  23. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Simms said he is going to do a more thorough break down later in the week
  24. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Chris Simms said he has noticed Wentz puts a bunch of torque on his arm with his throwing motion. Suggesting that he had heard rumors of Wentz having to manage elbow swelling or issues.
  25. VeeMak

The 2002 to 2004 Defense is the Goal

2002-2004 defense doesn’t work in 2019. JJ was a master at blitzing, not only schemes but had a brilliant feel for when to blitz. And in that era, corners could play physical and BDawk could be weapon X. Trotter would have a hard time seeing the field in the spread out cupcake version of football that is being played in this era. And blitzing a lot doesn’t work in this era of offensive football (yes double entendre intended). Drew Brees was better against the blitz (@120 QB rating) than when he faced no pressure. When teams get into the playoffs against better QB’s there aren’t too many blitz packages that can be disguised well enough to fool the veterans. We need be healthy, beat the one on one matchups in the trenches, keep the play in front of the DBs, and stay healthy. We also need to stay healthy. Staying healthy would be nice too. No injuries. Did I mention, healthy would be good?
  26. mr_hunt

Concerning DirecTV

go chop those trees down, brah. and be sure to park your truck nearby!
  27. bwestbrook36

Concerning DirecTV

He is saying he jailbroke his firestick watching YouTube videos. And YouTube tv does get nbc sports Philly. They all do except direct TV now.
  28. UK_EaglesFan89

Jeff Fisher Says He Misses Coaching, Players

I'm sure he does miss it. Doubt anyone misses him though.
  1. Load more activity