All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Stephen1

Trade Deadline Discussion

I'd love Dallas to get a run stuffing DT or TE help....OJ Howard would be great....don't see it happening
  3. Today
  4. I want to agree with you on the team W-L record...but I remember when Romo was stuck with crap year after year and got saddled with that
  5. BleedingGreen93

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Really no should not be any excuses how poorly we have played the last 2 weeks...But people can so well the CBs were hurt Mills first game back, no Bradham, Ridgeway got hurt....Blah blah blah....
  6. According to the "experts" Sidney Jones was a high 1st round pick until he got hurt. So much for the experts.
  7. massinger

Buffalo Game 2019

Any details on where the Green Legion is staying and where they will be tailgating. Going to the game also with Eagle and Bills fans from Central NY.
  8. GreenbleedinFL

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2858728-nfl-power-rankings-brs-consensus-rank-for-every-team-entering-week-8?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl#slide16 When the season began we were ranked #6(now at 18)
  9. GreenbleedinFL

BTW your team is exactly as good as your record
  10. GreenbleedinFL

If it's all easily fixable and it's week 8 coming up,doesn't that bother you? I mean shouldn't this have been fixed in week 2?(and I dont want to hear about injuries cause we won at lambeau)
  11. GreenbleedinFL

There was no excuse last week either
  12. GreenbleedinFL

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2859102-mike-freemans-10-point-stance-trade-deadline-could-redefine-nfl-season?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl
  13. cunninghamtheman

Call me crazy but I’m standing by this team. We have enough talent to win. Really have felt like one Agholor completion away from finishing. One open hole read that Sanders missed. One crucial block that the Oline missed. One key tackle the defense didn’t secure. One miss communication in the secondary that gave up a huge play. One time not securing the ball leading to a lost fumble. One QB pressure not finished. Sad part is this has been every game. Agholor can make that big completion. If Sanders makes the right read he’s going to make a huge play busting through that hole. Some very talented Oline guys that don’t have that one mental lapse. The defense gels and comes together and the tackle and responsibilities are done. And we protect the ball on offense. Sure it sounds like many things to fix. But it’s all fairly easily fixable. We really can get this done. Almost just a simple everybody down the line of the roster tighten it up one notch. And I’m including the coaches. Tighten that gameplan up a notch. Everybody pay attention to that weakness in your opponent just a bit more thorough. We can do this. This team is better than their record. I refuse to believe it can’t be done!
  14. Sometimes a win like this can build confidence so we'll see what Dallas does. Trust me, as of right now you shouldn't worry about the Eagles. Us fans are expecting drops, fumbles, penalties, etc. on offense and not being able to cover and stop opposing offenses. I've been saying for weeks now that they need a complete overhaul of WR's, LB's and secondary as well as a new DC. I think they were really counting on Desean Jackson to open things up and without him playing everyone else is just slow and cant get separation. Only WR who is fast and can get some separation is Agholor but he's always screwing up somehow.
  15. cunninghamtheman

Foles back at practice
  16. BleedingGreen93

I have not clue what the plan is on O....This O doesn’t seem to have an identity we don’t know who we are on the unit....Playcalling has been questionable and the plays that look good we don’t execute....All around that unit needs to step up
  17. BleedingGreen93

DL- we have Cox/Graham/Barnett/Curry/Sweat(been making some plays lately) CB-Darby/Mills/Douglas/Jones S-Jenkins/McLeod No real excuses for this D not to perform we are not injured at CB any more the DL though we are missing Malik not like we have not done with with other guys pared next to Cox before and the DEs are all healthy. S are the same. Only real weak spot is possibly LB with Bradham maybe out again. No excuses for Schwartz and the D this week not to perform
  18. BleedingGreen93

Not sure we need to jump the gun that much on JJaw not sure him having a so-so rookie year tells anything....Especially At WR which is one of the harder position to transition to from college. As for the draft we need WR regardless in my eyes Djax and Alshon aren’t young and both deal with injuries no youth behind them outside of JJaw....Hollins has not lived up to the billing and AG is all but gone.
  19. OK, so you sit him on the bench, unless we have injuries. Anyone on this team is better than him at this point. Plus I would like to see JJaw get more snaps to see what he can do. May as well get him in there. If he does not live up to their scouting grades, then you know now instead of next year after you draft....
  20. paco

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

I'm not sure what point you think you are making. Poor guy is punch drunk
  21. UK_EaglesFan89

Perhaps we could get away with putting the scarecrow out there without being on the roster though? It's not a living breathing being after all. Wouldn't take up any cap space either.
  22. Yeah... but the scarecrow needs a spot on the 53 man roster. Otherwise, we don't have it to put in! That is pretty much the issue... otherwise I am fine with the idea. My idea is to give him the ball on an end around first play. Maybe Dillard misses the block? Get him the ball early, let him get hit... then maybe he'll understand that short arming a ball after your QB gets decked making the throw is not a good look.
  23. Yeah, I don't think it's anywhere near a better team than 2017. Not the healthy guys that actually play. Losing DeSean Malik and Jernigan.. that's 3 key pieces to lose as far as talent. Their replacements are way less talented and their losses also cause depth issues. The same guys that are here, how many can you say are better now being 2 years older? I don't see it. I know the popular thing is to complain about all the intangibles... I just don't think the team that has been on the field after the Redskins game, is that talented. Hopefully that changes with some players coming back. And talent matters... ask Dallas how it was like losing to the Jets with all the players missing. The uniform doesn't play, the player inside it does.
  24. UK_EaglesFan89

Trouble is I think he's hurting the team in addition to producing nothing. May as well put a scarecrow or a test crash dummy out there. 😁
  25. Sure. . What does the lineup look like by scratching Agholor. Alshon, JJAW, Hollins, Ertz, Goedert, we use 4 of these guys at a time. An injury or someone coming out for a rest.... leaves you pretty thin. The idea is nice, just not sure it's practical at this point?
  26. EaglesRocker97

Kirk Cousins is the next Brees

It's funny that you haven't checked back into the Mills thread this week. I wonder why?
  27. Dak is a fine QB in this league. Better than a lot of the ones that got paid. Though I am still waiting for him to beat a legit team. Beating the Eagles which are not a good team right now is not much to hang his hat on. I expect a deal like Carson’s for Dak. I think that is fair. Anything more or less would be silly. Honestly what you are paying for with Dak is his durability. Something that does not get talked about enough. The dude is tough. Might not be the sharpest person and he looks like he screams every time he throws the ball (lol). I think a lot of his flashy plays comes from having an amazing offense. Dak has honestly amazing weapons around him. Bit jealous of that. Thinking about it more, if you put an elite QB in the cowboys offense right now? Yikes..
  1. Load more activity