All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Your right without a deep playoff run or SB appearance it will be a loss. They are the youngest at least last year in the league. They have talent across the board on D and O. Garrett has to take the next step with this team or he needs to go and the Jones feel that way it seams. They did get rid of Scott L when Garrett wanted to keep him to I believe he is on a short leash. Dak I believe will be fine if the team can stay healthy. I you go back to the last 3 years when he was drafted he has more wins then anyone except Brady. He has two pro bowl appearances in three years. He plays his best in pressure situations. He makes stupid throws at times but every QB does that. And most important is he has been so durable and tough. His leadership may be his best trait, and the teams loves him and believes in him. Stephen Jones has turned this team into a fiscally conservative front office and are able to keep the players they want as they build through the draft. Lots to be excited about for the next few years.
  3. Awwwwww...Come on Don C....hehehehehehe....Agreed. BUT what Cudda... Mighta... been If Shaggy closed the deal... hehehehe....We MIGHTA been looking at a NEW franchise QB😈😈. All funnin aside Wentz is the guy.
  4. Actually that would be reminiscent of the power relationship of the Ajai, Blount combo
  5. If we get Henderson... we could hammer the middle all day long for huge chunks
  6. Not a coulda, shoulda, woulda person, proceeds to go into coulda, shoulda, woulda. Alshon didn't catch the ball, Nick is in Jacksonville and Carson Wentz is the franchise QB. The owner, the GM and the HC have never said and or suggesting anything other than Carson Wentz is the guy.
  7. I like that Clemson DLine. Watkins is my #1... just don’t think he is gonna be there unless we trade up... Lawrence might have more upside than Watkins...younger, bigger, just not as polished.... Simmons might be worth a Red shirt rookie year...when healthy... Fletcher Cox Part deux
  8. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Yeah I like Wilkins,but if we move down in 1 for a 3 pick I'd be fine with Simmons.
  9. GreenbleedinFL

BTW I would be happy with your draft.Nice work!!!!!(although there are some I like better,which we all have our preferences)
  10. Henderson could be a bull... but I see him more as a home run hitter... blazing fast...make you miss, or run you over... I really think if that injured DT Simmons from Cox’s old alma mata is around think that kid is the pick at 25.
  11. GreenbleedinFL

You are showing Dexter at 25 lol thats a round 1 pick OK.NM got it now lol(senior moment)
  12. I love me some Shaggy aka Nick Foles, NEVER ever considered trading Wentz... NOT a CUDDA SHUDDA person... BUT Jeffery catches that ball... Nick does what he does in those moments drives us in for the score ... goes back to the SB and wins.... Tell me if Wentz is still the Philly QB ??? With that type of production from Nick? Would Carson still be here... is debatable. I can’t recall Nick leading an Eagle team from start to finish in any season? seems he was always coming in as relief... that was my biggest concern if he had taken us to another SB could he lead us wk 1? it would be difficult to deny his production. Nick failed to take us back to the big game...so he is in Jacksonville.
  13. GreenbleedinFL

Why not? A bull on a 4 year rook contract???
  14. I traded back with the 1st pick in the 2nd round to get it
  15. I was hoping for him before we got Howard... But he is a bull also... I do not see a need for two bulls
  16. GreenbleedinFL

We dont have a 3 pick.
  17. I like my picks in the draft game... One trade back with the 1st pick in the second round when I could not get Jacobs or Lindstrom to fall
  18. GreenbleedinFL

1) Wilkins 2) Savage or Adderly 2) Henderson 4) Howard(may have to move on this one) 4) Ximines 5) James Williams(different style RB) 6)Keelan Doss-WR
  19. GreenbleedinFL

Still trying to get a feel for where Tytus Howard goes. My guess is round 3 (which we don't have as of this point)
  20. GreenbleedinFL

That's where i have him
  21. LOL I wish the time was mine. LOL Maybe in another life! Anyway under your scenario I already know in my mind I am paying Wentz or I wouldn't have traded Foles so I really have more than ten seconds to decide. I just have a hunch that Carson is cut from a different mold and won't want to hold up the bank with his new contract. Why do I say that? I'm not sure, but Carson reminds me of the type of guy who would take less for the team if Jeffery Lurie makes a nice contribution to his AO1 foundation or something like that. By the way, I have already purchased 5 tee shirts from his charity for the grandkids and they wear them proudly.
  22. I want to see Wentz adjust, play in a way where he'll actually last to his next contract. The real greats know when to sacrifice and when a play is over, or they're over.
  23. Yesterday
  24. Foles never played a whole season. My guess.. if Wentz had to come in week 13.. he would probably finish the season.
  25. Yeah a lot of guys on the board seem to like Henderson. He is no longer a hidden gem and now that teams have discovered him, the draft pick may have to be higher than some originally thought. I would think he would have to be off the board in the second round now,
  26. Wrang... here is the point. A team needs to draft well and sign the right free agents... maybe add the right UDFAs , and the right cheap vets to finish the roster. Paying a QB means what? A little less cap space to work with? Look at 2017... we had no cap space... Wentz was our cheapest QB.. we had 30 mil of dead cap space. Yet Howie made moves. I understand ... you don't like that QBs get paid big money without proving they are elite first. But the nature of football and especially that position... you get better with time. In your gut... forget he has to prove anything... but gun to your head, you have to make a choice in ten seconds... you pay Wentz or you have to let him go and try to find another QB who can prove it to you within the first 3 years that he is worthy. What call do you make thinking it's best for the Eagles future? It's life, no guarantee... you have to guess.. what decision do you want Howie to make... should he propose or let the girl date other people? Times yours!
  1. Load more activity