All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

I figure 4 QB's,Bosa,Oliver,maybe BOTH Te's(Hockinson and Fant),so there's 8 right there
  3. Wilkins over Lawrence...right now...Wilkins is a 3 tech... Yea he is older, but Wilkins led that Clemson DLine ... his football IQ, play recognition and overall smarts were better than Lawrence... Wilkins got his degree in 21/2 yrs...kid is smart... really love Lawrence girth and physical ability is superior as a run blocker just think that Watkins is the superior prospect right now. As far as Jernigan return, he finished the season on a healthy note. I expect him to be ready to show he is back to form and get his value back up. This signing really got me feeling that Simmons is the play at 25. He could Cox 2.0...Or we trade up to get one of the top LB’ers.
  4. GreenbleedinFL

Gatorade guy at 25,I just FEEL it
  5. Sure... but what BG is saying ... in "today's game" ... those other guys were not drafted in round 1, but seeing how the game is changing, they for sure have round 1 value. Easily. If you keep with the logic that you can always get one of these guys later.... well, that might not be changing with the times.... so hopefully we see a couple of teams take a TE early ... along with the QBs. Means more people drop.
  6. cunninghamtheman

I could make the case for Adam Vinatieri. Still kicking and going to be 47 this season. A stud kicker for 25 years at pick number 10? Definitely have been much worse picks.
  7. So Lawrence will get drafted before Wilkins? According to your logic... a team would be pretty stupid to take the older less athletic ... and less productive player.
  8. Isn't it an all in year though .... lol
  9. BleedingGreen93

Yes and we see the value those guy have brought so you don’t think the value of a great TE is increasing(or should increase) I mean seriously can anyone truly tell me if you could get a Gronk caliber TE you would not use a top 10 pick on that player???
  10. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah I was sure before we'd go DT,now I am not sure of anything.It's obvious they already know who their target is(but we don't)
  11. cunninghamtheman

Travis Kelce —3rd round, Zach Ertz —-2nd round, Goedert —-2nd round, George Kittle ——5th round, Gronk—-2nd round
  12. BleedingGreen93

Was having this debate earlier if TEs were worth a top 10 pick because of the Iowa TE.....My stance in today’s NFL a top tier TE is easily worth a top 10 pick not sure there are bigger mismatches then them on O on top of the the elite TEs generally damn good extra blocker as well
  13. cunninghamtheman

FL I like Zach Allen but am hoping Ferrill or Burns fall. I like Lindstrom and Bradbury but am hoping Ford or Dillard fall.
  14. BleedingGreen93

Same lol Saquan still hurts
  15. cunninghamtheman

Every year i get all into the draft. Then guys I like will go to the Cowboys, giants or Skins. And screw them! Never liked them anyway! Hahaha
  16. GreenbleedinFL

Welp,now my feeble little brain with 1 brain cell is on overdrive lmao
  17. GreenbleedinFL

By most estimations Howard is a reach at 25,but if we like him that much.........
  18. GreenbleedinFL

IDK changes to your 543? I will allow you to change ONE guy by 4 PM lol
  19. GreenbleedinFL

True,especially if the AG trade possibility is still out there
  20. GreenbleedinFL

Also a dude like Chauncey-Gardner could work
  21. BleedingGreen93

Still don’t think we can 100% rule out WR either
  22. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah IDK,if you are going to stand at 25 and take the BPA,then still feel it's either a DT or Bradberry
  23. cunninghamtheman

I will admit that I seem to be higher on DT Hester than the rest of the Bored.
  24. GreenbleedinFL

True!! I know we looked at a few later round guys like Kingsley Keke I also like Trysten Hill from UCF(maybe a 4th pick)
  1. Load more activity