All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BKLYNYG

Are the Cowpukes going undefeated?

Haha, figured someone was gonna do it. Dummies.
  3. Missed opportunity with a player of Ramsey’s caliber... I wanted Ramsey, and he is in the NFC... time will tell if it was too high a price for a possible short term rental. In Howie I will trust. I don’t think the guys that might be coming off of injury are much of a upgrade but maybe the players and Coaches got the message. Maybe Dak is sending Jerry a message, about his No Contract.
  4. It's a 21 day window, he can practice now and the Eagles can see where he is, if they don't like what they see, after the 21 day window, he'll revert to IR. It's probably not going to take 3 weeks, he has already been running. Believe tomorrow will be his first practice, if he looks good, I think they'll activate him to the roster.
  5. boogyman

I dont think that matters. Did he go easy on us in the superbowl? Or did we just beat him? Having said that looking at it at this moment we dont have a chance. But a football teams season always seem fluid. Who knows how we are playing when we face them.
  6. Uscg-Green

Rams acquire Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey

..... And paid waaaay to much for him
  7. matchew88

Trade Deadline Discussion

Two first round picks...jeez He's one injury away from all that being a waste. Is this the season to overpay?
  8. jsdarkstar

Rams gave up a bundle to get Ramsey. Wow.
  9. eaglezfan4lyfe

I thought it was a good mix. I dont remember any free agent or traded for superstars that helped us win who we paid huge money to or traded multiple picks for.
  10. EagleJoe8

Well, so much for that idea lol.
  11. Don Corleone

Eagles are projected to have $39.363 million in 2020, this does not account for rollover, OTC is showing $21.724 million in current cap space, they're going to roll the bulk of that into 2020 and they're going to need it.
  12. fanfrommd

That team was full of veteran talent that we signed or traded for.
  13. fanfrommd

They should have a lot of cap space next year. Nelson Agholor, Jason Peters, Daren Sproles, Malcom Jenkins (although I hope he's back), Ronald Darby, Jason Kelce (if he retires. I hope he doesn't), I think Jordan Howard only has 1 year left on his contract. That's about $48 million in cap space, and I'm sure there are others I can't think of. There is plenty of money to sign Ramsey and whoever else we need. I have no faith in this front office to draft pro bowl or all pro talent. I'm more comfortable trading unkowns for a proven, young, all pro talent.
  14. eaglezfan4lyfe

You dont give up all your draft picks just because you havent been great at drafting. They did win the superbowl if I remember correctly. Couldnt have drafted that terribly.
  15. Don Corleone

I know what you're saying and I agree, Howie&Co need to be better at drafting. Having said that, the Eagles are going to have some roster turnover at the end of the season, they're going to need the cap space they have as well as the draft picks to replenish. The hope is, they hit on more picks than they have recently.
  16. fanfrommd

What I am trying to say is that the Eagles have not drafted a Pro Bowl player since 2013. Obviously, Carson Wentz is a very good player, but he was drafted 2nd overall. We would be giving up 1st rd picks in the late teens or 20s. We do not have a good track record drafting first round picks.
  17. True is that neither Wentz or Dak has played that bad. But neither is a great QB. They are in their 4th season and they are who they are. We can both win a SB with these guys but they are not capable of playing to the level of Brady but really who can? These new QB’s that came out after 2016 some are just better then Dak and Wentz. Both are around 8-10 in the top 10 QB ratings.
  18. eaglezfan4lyfe

I guess I'm in the minority in being glad we didnt give up what the rams did for ramsey. Dude pulled up to TC in an armored truck with some clown announcing that he needs more money. How many of you morons would have bished about that all offseason and reg season. Anyway, giving up that many assets for a position that isnt even a priority in this league anymore is silly.
  19. Don Corleone

Overthecap projects 2020's cap # to be $200 million, this year, it's $188.2 million.
  20. pisceschica

I tried to google this but I’m not sure of accuracy. I’m sure the cap will increase in 2020 but the current cap is what $188M? They better win it all this year or that’s an expensive 10 (maybe playoffs) game rental. Salary cap hell isn’t as bad if it leads to a championship. ETA: Isn’t Kupp up for an extension at end of season too 😂
  21. jfluke

Micheal Bennett Suspended by Pats

I said it in a different thread the other day, there's something wrong/off with Bennett. He's on his 3rd team in 3 years, and it looks like it'll be 4/4 by next year. With all his talent, you'd think he'd have some staying power
  22. Don Corleone

You need to replace Jason Peters, he's in his mid 30's and on the final year of his deal, so yeah, give me the LT to protect Wentz.
  23. fanfrommd

You wouldn't trade for him unless you sign him.
  24. fanfrommd

That's all well in good when the LT is much more talented than the CB. Jalen Ramsey is a difference maker. We have had difference makers at cornerback since Lito and Sheldon. I'm tired of watching this slop in the secondary.
  25. Don Corleone

Passing on Jalen Ramsey

Howie reportedly offered a 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick for Ramsey and the Jags told him no. Sounds to me, that he had a set price and wasn't going to be willing to overpay, which is smart. When going into negotiations, you have a price in mind and if it isn't met, you can't hesitate to walk away.
  26. Don Corleone

$108 million in 5 players.
  1. Load more activity