All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They do like him. Will they trade him? Remains to be seen, but Rapoport is basing him being available based on his 2019 salary. If that were the only reason, they could've traded him before now.
  3. DWD... the problem is .... you always forget to put it in proper context. Like First you tag Foles then you trade him .... similar in this instance. Yes we could trade Agholor.... you were saying it prior to the league year starting so you could make the case more for cap space when we tagged Foles. I think its obvious Agholor could be on the market for the right price during the draft. Especially if we draft the position. Also obvious we could be using him for one more year and then get the comp pick. Either way, he only has a one year commitment so far. Context is important.
  4. And with all this same tape... .gosh darnit ... why can't we pick the right WR ...LOL I hear you... it makes for great entertainment. Watch the complaints after we make our first move. We can only take one guy... so its always the majority complaint. "Oh man I would have taken this guy! ... Oh man, I like the pick, but we could have had him 3 spots later, I would have traded down first" ... "Oh man, we need this position, why did we draft another at this position" LOL
  5. downwithdallas

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

I believe I said this and was told obviously the organization likes him and I said it was to trade him. Lol now you're going with it I love it I would rather have his teammate. Why is it that AJ Brown had double his stats in college? Give me shown production over hype anyday.
  6. cunninghamtheman

Murray is going to Zona. Their coach recruited him hard in college. So he obviously can run his offense. Josh Rosen it’s said can be had for a third round pick. I’d even think we’d have to consider that trade. He has a big arm. And Pedey might be able to unlock his potential.
  7. BleedingGreen93

Miami and Skins come to mind right off the bat not sure Skins have the cap for a move like that and Miami seems to be all in for completely blowing up/ rebuild
  8. This pretty much describes the draft for me! The NFL draft is arguably the most prominent exercise of cognitive biases in popular culture. Whether it’s overconfidence bias of GM’s trading up to get their guy, the loss aversion bias for teams to take safer players at less valuable positions, or the herd mentality of media draft coverage that labels guys as reaches before they’ve played a down in the NFL. The entire process is reeking with clouded decision making. That’s because there is no Universal Truth when it comes to the draft. Everyone has the exact same tape and workout data at their disposal, yet come to vastly different conclusions.
  9. Dolphins, but they aren't going to take on $15 million in Carr's salary, by all accounts, their tanking this year. Yeah, I know some people will say NFL teams don't tank etc, so, here's a link. https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article225285760.html
  10. Not sure what cap space Miami has but they have the need. LOL Could Arizona like Carr better than Murray or Rosen?
  11. cunninghamtheman

I just don’t know what market is left for that. Who has the need and available cash to swing Carr?
  12. cunninghamtheman

I do like Risner. He hasn’t been discussed enough by us. Dillard also. Even though it sounds like Dillard moved out of our range. Just so many quality Oline in this class. Definitely wouldn’t surprise me if we take two.
  13. So what can Gruden get for Carr during the draft if he wants to try to move up for Murray.
  14. I just gave 5 guys I like for the Eagles. I usually have 10 but I have been busy. Didn't know it was 5 for the first two rounds but let Renfrow there anyway.
  15. cunninghamtheman

I thought it was our first three picks. I’d be pissed if we took any of those last three with 57.
  16. GreenbleedinFL

OK,I got Wrang,Trini,Ham,Mateagle and myself.Need DWD,JOE,93,DC,58,Stine and whomever else wants to give it a shot. 5 players for our first 3 picks
  17. GreenbleedinFL

Anyone writing this down?? HAHA OH don't see Renfro in 1 or 2 though
  18. Okay my five are DT Ed Oliver, OT/C Dalton Risner, RB Bryce Love, LB Germaine Pratt and WR Hunter Renfrow
  19. cunninghamtheman

Tytus Howard, Zach Allen, Clelin Ferrell, Chauncey Gardner- Johnson and Cody Ford
  20. Today
  21. Greedy Williams, Lindstrom, Simmons, Hollywood Brown, Darrell Henderson... This is my five of possible first three picks...
  22. GreenbleedinFL

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=3700&type=roundbyteam FWIW
  23. GreenbleedinFL

Besides that chart is not law,it's a GUIDE,so who knows? LMAO yeah right HAHAHA
  24. Mayock won't screw us, he is a Philly Guy!
  25. GreenbleedinFL

TO get the guy you want before the Raiders pick lol
  26. Giving up a 4th may get you up 2 spots. Why bother?
  27. GreenbleedinFL

I would be surprised if Dieter fell that far
  1. Load more activity