All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Never ever! LOL The more I'm around some people, the more I wanna be around my dog LMAO
  3. That's a big reason why I still follow this board. Everyone who ever posted on here has educated me in some way
  4. Nice expression GB! Can never have too much knowledge. Still so many more things I'd like to learn
  5. That's good stuff Wrang! Ditto here
  6. was Brady out there taping on the sidelines with a camera during spygate? No. The phone in deflategate ... you do realize that the League had the phones of every one involved not named brady? So they had access to all the texts or calls he sent to any one possibly involved... and you got what? Moron 1 calling Moron 2 dorito dink So again I ask - What evidence? There is none.
  7. Hefty Smurf

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

I think it ends up around 30 a year. Dallas has actually been doing a decent job of managing the cap since the Dez fiasco. He was a bigger mistake than Romo IMO. Dak is going to be paid and I think they find a way to keep Zeke and Cooper. Jones will be let walk. Collins will be let go as well. They have drafted offensive line depth and developed some young guys who will step in those spots. It will get pretty dicey, but they will move enough money to make it work.
  8. Utebird

All Time QB rankings... Do championships matter?

Wow really, how bout the tapes that were destroyed by the league. Why would the league destroy evidence? As for deflategate if brady had nothing to hide why did he destroy his phone records? Theres two possibilities? 1 they are covering their tracks 2 they are idiots Which is it?
  9. Utebird

I like Dak, i think hes a solid dude, having said that i think hes a qb that needs alot of pieces around him to be sucessful, having said that whats that put his value at as a qb?
  10. And another one bites the dust.... Like I say...a bunch of scumbags
  11. Utebird

The league and evidence disagree with you.
  12. boogyman

You serious or trolling?
  13. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

And "there's no surf in Cleveland" The Euclid Beach band knew this lol
  14. don't follow basketball?
  15. bwestbrook36

Lol I wanted to say something but, I just left it alone
  16. VaBeach_Eagle

I have no idea who she is.
  17. Yesterday
  18. Why bring Kyrie Irving into this?
  19. CountBlah

Let him walk. I’d like to see Dallas go thru another Quincey Carter, Hutchinson, Testaverde and Bledsoe era again.
  20. FranklinFldEBUpper

Okay, you got me. There are no "facts" involved. It's an opinion based on watching them both play. One is clearly superior to the other (doesn't mean the other one stinks) and time will prove this to be the case. Let's leave it at that for now.
  21. paco

DALLASS.....

Rico Gaithers suspended one game. I met him in NOLA briefly in 2016. That's all I got.
  22. The mountains have fewer people. Never a bad thing.
  23. VaBeach_Eagle

I understand that spreading averages out like that to make a comparison is just 'fantasy', but it's the best we can do in a situation like this. Especially when training camps are still more than a month away. Gotta fill the empty space and pad the post count, because after all... post count is life.
  24. Hefty Smurf

Good enough
  25. VaBeach_Eagle

Yeah, the 17-0 QB (through most of that season) was Earl Morrall, He accounted for 9 of the 14 regular season wins, and 2 of the 3 post season wins. Bob Griese won the Super Bowl and the other regular season games.
  26. PoconoDon

What's the hold up? Pay him all that and more.
  1. Load more activity