All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

In another topic,there is something missing in the Eagles fan shop.We could be the first team to do this!!!! I want ink pens with logos that write in midnight green ink-GET THIS DONE!!!!! 😁
  3. boogyman

Giants fans... Talk about the Giants

Lol obvious joke was not obvious enough. But the next play Peppers makes will be his first. You guys are really over rating him. He is ok.
  4. BleedingGreen93

Skins have also been linked to Daniel Jones for awhile and if they fear he might be gone at 15 could cause a trade up from them.....
  5. BleedingGreen93

Lmao of course could be a smokescreen but the skins wanting a QB has been the talk for awhile....Plus a complete skins kind of move to trade up for a QB in a so-so QB class
  6. GreenbleedinFL

Yep we could be watching for nothing,but I will watch in the event we make a move UP OH you're gonna hear 50,000 rumors before 8 PM lol
  7. BleedingGreen93

Rumors saying Skins FO getting jacked by the owner and they want to trade into the top 5 for A QB(they saying Daniel Jones)
  8. GreenbleedinFL

QB's probably 4.reaches? IDK cause how can you "reach" on a top 15 player at any position? Only real reach I can see is Jacobs(who may end up in Oakland right before we pick.I hope so
  9. Havenless

Seahawks trade Clark to KC

Chiefs have a lot of talent on defense. They legitimately might have a top 15, maybe even top 10 D this year. Their D had players last year, just deficiencies in the system. And they’ve done a lot to overhaul regardless. And you don’t need to compare Clark to Mack because they traded less than half as much for Clark. Remember the reason they added a 2nd rounder was because their first rounder is basically at the top of the second round, 29th overall. Bears at the time of the Mack trade just came off of the 8th overall pick, fired their coach and Trubisky did not have a great rookie year. Raiders rightly predicted they may be top 10 again, didn’t know they’d go 12-4. That was the value out on that and potentially the 2020 1st rounder at the time. Plus for KC the other second rounder is in 2020, which is approximately the value of a third rounder this year. So they essentially traded a second and third for Clark, not an overpay for a perennial pro bowl 25 year old DE at all. Context.
  10. cunninghamtheman

We just need everybody to get QB crazed round one. C’mon four QBs before pick 25. A few extreme reaches would be nice also.
  11. BKLYNYG

Why do we need a big time stud WR? We already have two of the better WRs in the division and an up and coming pass catching TE. We just traded for a play making safety. We do need pass rushers....luckily this draft is loaded with them and we have 2 first rounders. 🤔
  12. BleedingGreen93

Or they could do something unexpected and throw everyone for a loop lol
  13. Today
  14. GreenbleedinFL

YAY!!!!!!! once we get round 1 may be easier to try at round 2 lol
  15. DeathByEagle

Dee Ford has played DE in the NFL and college with his hands in the dirt. He did it well enough to get drafted in the 1st round so he does fit the build and has the experience. Now I will give it that he is smaller then Spags type of DE so that would be the selling point there. But to give up what they gave up in the situation the Hawks were in was not smart. Hawks took them to the cleaners. Clark is a very good player, no question about that. But hes no Mack. Esp on a team that their defense is destroyed and needs all the picks they can get to help rebuild that defense. The Bears had a really nice Defense already and wanted that one extra piece to take them to the next level. The Chiefs dont have anything on defense. I get they want to rebuild to a new scheme but to go all in on one player and give up needed picks to get it was not smart for the long run. Reid will never win a SB in KC just like in Philly. He will come close, but wont pull it off. This trade hurt the Chiefs more then helped them draft wise and cap wise. Reid feels he can just out score his teams lack of defense, well that wont win him a SB.
  16. boogyman

All the Giants really need to compete this season is a big time stud WR, playmaking safety, and a solid pass rusher who can also play the run. 🤔
  17. BleedingGreen93

WHOOOOO DRAFT DAY!!!!!!!!! No more speculation after tonight at least for round 1 lol
  18. They're estimating we'll be on the clock by 10:30, earlier than I thought. 8:30 Fri
  19. GreenbleedinFL

Mat-need your 543 by 4PM tomorrow,and Stines if he wants to play
  20. Clelin Ferrell... Christian Wilkins ... Darnell Savage... Deebo Samuel ... N'Keal Harry
  21. GreenbleedinFL

You gonna post your 543?? If we move it wont be that much
  22. Havenless

KC is converting to a 4-3, and Dee Ford is a bad fit. He’s a 250lb pass rushing OLB, but doesn’t have the coverage skills or backfield awareness a SAM needs in the 4-3, so he’d essentially have to an undersized DE who’s never played with his hand in the dirt before. Plus, Clark is a substantially better football player overall. Ford had a spike season for sacks, but beyond that he’s slightly more than a JAG. Clark has had huge potential for awhile and has been steadily ascending like clockwork. He’s had 10-9-13 sacks each of the last 3 years, despite only starting 17 combined games in 2016-2017. They’re not close in talent.
  23. Havenless

League reveals slate for "NFL100 Game of the Week"

Should have done Eagles-Giants, which the NFL had previously named the greatest rivalry in the history of the league.
  24. I am totally fine with a move up to bring a day 1 starter to the defense that would bring the D to another level... Go up and get Devin Bush, Christian Wilkins, Montez Sweat
  25. GreenbleedinFL

OH I totally believe they are going at 6 lol
  26. GreenbleedinFL

Yeah had Butler as my first WR I picked out.Had him initially in round 2,but really I think we wait until 4 or 5 to get one.We already have our starters,so they would sit a year anyhow unless the AG trade comes to fruition(rumor)
  1. Load more activity