All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Procus

Jeff Fisher Says He Misses Coaching, Players

That can be easily remedied - hire a good OC and hand the keys of the offense to him.
  3. It's too hard to be honest. So whatever. Let him be a hater. I could care less. In fact IDC at all LOL I welcome a large percentage of media to be haters and PO the Birds.
  4. Well Happy Birthday Wrang!
  5. I have no clue what Bayless said, but go ahead and downplay the Birds. That just gives them even more fuel for the fire. We all witnessed what happened when everyone was counting the Eagles out and had 'em as underdogs. 🎼ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY E-A-G-L-E-S! Eagles!🎼
  6. I only watched Skip & Shannon for like 5 minutes and said, "Enough of this!" What a circus. To put it bluntly LOL
  7. cunninghamtheman

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Skip Bayless is good at what he does. It’s all ratings. Just like you can’t talk NBA fit the last decade without it being LeBron heavy...we just saw polls rating the Cowboys fans as the top fan base. They have to be represented...and talked about. You run a National TV show and are fanboying talking about the Bengals everyday and I’ll show you an unemployed tv personality. I think Skip is from Oklahoma so the dallas connection makes sense. But I have to give Skip credit. There is a reason he has dominated the sports debate...he’s damn good at it. Took them forever searching to find a worthy adversary in Stephen A Smith on ESPN. But Shannon Sharp was the clear cut runner up. Hats off to Fox for stealing Skip and pairing him up with Sharpe. Huge move by Fox. And I like Chris Carter. He has real intel and info. Smart guy that knows what he’s talking about. I liked Mike and Mike for what seemed like ages. But Mike Greenberg sunk that dynamic. Paired up with Jalen, which I really can’t stand. I’m a fan of Golic. But admit after many many years I find myself tuning to ESPN less and less. Just owned him!
  8. LA_Eagle_Fan

Jeff Fisher Says He Misses Coaching, Players

Given his track record with QBs, Steve McNair is the best QB in the history of the NFL!
  9. Yes, bum all the way. At least I hope for the gnats sake. I remembered Julian Love's name, but couldn't remember who took him. Had to look it up and saw he was a 4th to NY. Not saying he won't turn out to be a stud at 4th. But that begged me to ask if JJAW would be that good up against NFL vets. After I discovered that Love was taken by the giants I had to study that clip 3 more times, LOL Loved how JJAW owned him!
  10. LMAO, that's an understatement! I hope you didn't just take notice to that and something just refreshed your memory. LOL
  11. cunninghamtheman

All these colleges have their own deals worked out with these major apparel companies and such....not sure how that part all works out.
  12. cunninghamtheman

It’s about time that top college athletes can make money off their own likeness. I agree with California on this. So obvious watching Zion in basketball this last season. Everybody making fortunes off the kid but the kid himself....just un-American if you ask me.
  13. Today
  14. Mom married 3 times, divorced 3 times. Dad married 3 times, divorced twice. I've never married but been with the same woman for 20 yrs - longer than any of their marriages!
  15. And who the heck listens to Skip Clueless north of Dullass? Have better ways to waste my time
  16. Up here for 5 bucks you can name anyone to perform the ceremony. Pop on down to the beach
  17. GreenbleedinFL

For 22 mil a year I'll hire someone lol
  18. cunninghamtheman

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/26/bill-that-would-permit-california-college-players-to-earn-money-advances-despite-ncaas-threats/
  19. GreenbleedinFL

Twice and with another for 12 years lol
  20. EagleJoe8

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

Minor point, but Kyle Orton played that week 17 game against us in 2013.
  21. EagleJoe8

Over rated Head Coaches ?

I don’t think Dungy is all that great, but I can’t say Gruden is far superior either. Gruden won with the team Dungy largely built. Gruden is supposed to be a great offensive mind, but when is the last time he was instrumental in developing a QB?
  22. downundermike

So he was better than his one good season the next season ?? Oh those pesky facts claim another victim.
  23. ilikepargo

First name that came to my mind - even before I clicked into the thread.
  24. EagleJoe8

That’s exactly why I wouldn’t consider Switzer. I don’t know if any contingent of people who hold him in high regard to begin with.
  25. VaBeach_Eagle

2017: 265/440 60.2% 3,296 YDS 33 TDs 7.5% 7 INTs 1.6% 253.5 YPG 101.9 Passer Rating 2018: 279/401 69.6% 3,074 YDS 21 TDs 5.2% 7 INTs 1.7% 279.5 YPG 102.2 Passer Rating
  26. cunninghamtheman

Duce has his hands full getting the rookie up to speed. My biggest concern has been ball security. But his pass blocking is a key area he has to improve. This might be even more important actually. Have to protect the franchise QB. And he needs this skill to be relied on in multiple situations. He hasn’t had much work I’m receiving. He looks like he can handle pass catching fairly naturally to me. So I don’t think this will be a problem. Just needs reps and experience. But the pass blocking he needs all levels to improve. He just can’t be out there but so often until he can prove himself as a reliable and willing pass blocker. That will be the key to his playing time.
  27. Stephen1

That’s a very limited sample size from Foles.
  1. Load more activity