All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. downwithdallas

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

You guys make me laugh calling your little foothills mountains. You want mountains go out to Montana, Wyoming or Colorado. My parents shipped me off to Montana for the summer when I was 13 (was a bit of a problem child) to live with my aunt. We were about 10 miles from Glacier National Park. When it's August and you are still seeing snow covered peaks then you can call them mountains. As for beaches I will stick with Minnesota they don't call us the land of 10,000 lakes for nothing. Although promoted as the "Land of 10,000 Lakes", Minnesota has 11,842 lakes of 10 acres or more.[1] The 1968 state survey found 15,291 lake basins, of which 3,257 were dry.[2] If all basins over 2.5 acres were counted, Minnesota would have 21,871 lakes. So many beaches you can always find a beach to yourself. I have 5 beaches within 10 mins of my house I love it.
  4. Utebird

All Time QB rankings... Do championships matter?

So every player hands over their phones but the one guy accused of deflating footballs destroys his phone and its because he doesnt want the league to see his dic picks? If the league is ok with what the Pats did during spygate and filming other teams is the norm why did the league destroy the tapes??? You can minimize and justify all you want but innocent people who have nothing to hide dont destroy evidence.
  5. toolg

5 in / 5 out of the playoffs....

It seems really tough to do, but it happens every year. Out: Texans, Cowboys, Seahawks, Chiefs , Bears In: Jags, Falcons, Packers, Steelers, Vikings Me too, totally agree. It looks like the Browns can take another step forward. Maybe they finally break out of a losing record, 8-8 or 9-7. Maybe they challenge for a Wild Card... But I can't pick them for a playoff spot until they can prove otherwise.
  6. EagleJoe8

Nah. They lost to the Jags the year they almost made the Super Bowl.
  7. UK_EaglesFan89

Oh did they? I thought they made it last year? I thought it was a huge thing... Ok Chargers out.
  8. We were considering moving back to SW Florida some time ago then we visited relatives in the Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte area. That cured me. We live on a county road and I get annoyed if I have to wait for more than 1 car to get on the main road.
  9. If I were a Giants fan I would be very worried about Jones, simply because the guy who made the "Cousins is the next Brees" thread seems high on him.
  10. EagleJoe8

I would also like to put the Browns in the playoffs, but to me, they’re still the Browns until proven otherwise. Last year was a great start with 7 wins and 8 total games that they didn’t lose. They have to build on that though. Looks like they’ve done a decent job at building a roster, now they have to show Kitchens was the right coach and they can put it all together.
  11. EagleJoe8

You need to swap out the Bills with someone else out. The Bills made it two seasons ago.
  12. UK_EaglesFan89

Wow that is a tough one... Bills out, Browns in. Ravens out, Jags in. Texans out, Steelers in. Seahawks out, Falcons in. And honestly I can't pick a fifth!
  13. Dawkins 20

Hoping so. Honestly I think a lot of DC's are going to be studying that SB film of Goff to see what BB did to shut him down. Good DC's will pick up on it and exploit it. It'll be up to McVay to counter punch.
  14. matchew88

I dont see how saints or chargers are out. both look scary
  15. ShakeThatMonkey

You think that superbowl hangover is going to hit them hard?
  16. Dawkins 20

Out: Saints, Rams, Cowboys, Ravens, Texans In: Falcons, Niners, Packers, Browns, Jaguars
  17. LOL Yes, much diff than looking across the Susquehanna at Brunner Island.
  18. GreenbleedinFL

I'm so bored waiting for football to start.Hockey is over,basketball is over.We need to start a full contact CHECKERS league 🤣
  19. GreenbleedinFL

People moving here to Fort Myers in DROVES.It's insane.it's starting to look like Miami here.I like people,but not 24/7 and taking an hour to drive 5 miles.I'm on the "I love Ft Myers beach" site.And just the people on that site alone say "moving there in x amount of days" At least I'm "OUT" in the country,but 5 minutes from town.I like my "space" but I can lose the traffic
  20. GreenbleedinFL

Nuttin better than a nice umbrella drink,watching the sunset,hearing the waves and the final bird calls of the night
  21. GreenbleedinFL

Like both, depends on my mood
  22. Does this picture look familiar TD123? https://www.talenenergy.com/generation/fossil-fuels/brunner-island
  23. 4 miles from my house. The bay is 1 mile. Looks a lot different than that power plant across the river from your house. LOL I spent 33 years working there.
  24. Theres been at least 5 new playoff teams to make the playoffs who didn't the previous year in 21 out of the last 23 years. 7 new teams last year. Cowboys, Colts, chargers, ravens, Texans, seahawks and bears. There were 8 in 2017.... So I ask, Which 5 "new teams" are in... and which 5 are out..... 1) Texans Out / Browns in 2) Steelers In / Ravens out 3) Cowboys out / Packers in 4) Seahawks out / Falcons In 5) Chargers out / Jaguars In. Saw it on ESPN, and it's hard.
  1. Load more activity