All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CaliEagle

Passing on Jalen Ramsey

Losing teams like the Falcons, Cards and Dolphins would likely be partners in a trade. The Broncos are starting to play better, so I don't know if they will move Harris now.
  3. Procus

Rams acquire Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey

Let's see what the Bears win with Khali Mack on the team. My guess is that while he's a good player, he won't move the needle that much. You throw 2 first round picks at players you build your team around - not emotional wrecks who effectively hold their way out of contracts.
  4. Don Corleone

Passing on Jalen Ramsey

He likely will make a move, I doubt it'll be Howard, there's been no word Miami plans to move him. The Eagles have until October 29th at 4 PM
  5. Procus

Passing on Jalen Ramsey

So you're okay for a year and one half rental at the price of two first round picks? He's a temperamental player who will not take lightly to being franchised if he can't reach a long term deal. And for that matter, what have the Bears won with Khalil Mack?
  6. CaliEagle

Passing on Jalen Ramsey

Howie has to make a move though. I don't know if it's Xavien Howard or someone else. One player won't fix this though. Some of the problems are coaching (Groh & Pederson not meshing) and some it is personnel (LBs and CBs aren't very good). We could also use another DE.
  7. GreenbleedinFL

[News] Early Thinking On Some Roster Battles To Watch

Yeah at least in some limited way he'd have to be.I don't think its a black and white thing,but he'd have to be cleared to practice
  8. GreenbleedinFL

In my view if we were kicking on all other cylinders and that was our ONLY issue,then I could see the sacrifice.But we know we have more issues than one,we have needs at both CB's spots.Ramsey can only cover one,we obviously have work to do in the WR dept.Jjaw didnt translate his "winning August" into game day.Alshon is ok,AG the jury is still out(once again on his stone hands).So,I assume seeing all that Howie would not go all in for ONE guy unless that was THE answer to everything
  9. Yeah, but if he's set to begin practice, it's safe to assume he was cleared.
  10. I grudgingly agree that I could not give that high a price for a possible rental.
  11. cunninghamtheman

He stated last week that he still hasn’t been clear by the doc yet. Different issue technically.
  12. GreenbleedinFL

LOL not explosive,simply not accounted for because we never used him like that.So why I asked if this was a "lets get in Dullaz's head" move to let them know they have a new wrinkle to tend to on defense HAHAHA
  13. GreenbleedinFL

Not missed, Rams gave up a TON.Can't sell the farm to buy a barn
  14. GreenbleedinFL

Too expensive,glad we avoided it.Goff played like total garbage.If they are in win now mode they have a ways to go lol
  15. BKLYNYG

Are the Cowpukes going undefeated?

Haha, figured someone was gonna do it. Dummies.
  16. Missed opportunity with a player of Ramsey’s caliber... I wanted Ramsey, and he is in the NFC... time will tell if it was too high a price for a possible short term rental. In Howie I will trust. I don’t think the guys that might be coming off of injury are much of a upgrade but maybe the players and Coaches got the message. Maybe Dak is sending Jerry a message, about his No Contract.
  17. It's a 21 day window, he can practice now and the Eagles can see where he is, if they don't like what they see, after the 21 day window, he'll revert to IR. It's probably not going to take 3 weeks, he has already been running. Believe tomorrow will be his first practice, if he looks good, I think they'll activate him to the roster.
  18. Today
  19. boogyman

I dont think that matters. Did he go easy on us in the superbowl? Or did we just beat him? Having said that looking at it at this moment we dont have a chance. But a football teams season always seem fluid. Who knows how we are playing when we face them.
  20. Uscg-Green

..... And paid waaaay to much for him
  21. matchew88

Trade Deadline Discussion

Two first round picks...jeez He's one injury away from all that being a waste. Is this the season to overpay?
  22. jsdarkstar

Rams gave up a bundle to get Ramsey. Wow.
  23. eaglezfan4lyfe

I thought it was a good mix. I dont remember any free agent or traded for superstars that helped us win who we paid huge money to or traded multiple picks for.
  24. EagleJoe8

Well, so much for that idea lol.
  25. Don Corleone

Eagles are projected to have $39.363 million in 2020, this does not account for rollover, OTC is showing $21.724 million in current cap space, they're going to roll the bulk of that into 2020 and they're going to need it.
  26. fanfrommd

That team was full of veteran talent that we signed or traded for.
  27. fanfrommd

They should have a lot of cap space next year. Nelson Agholor, Jason Peters, Daren Sproles, Malcom Jenkins (although I hope he's back), Ronald Darby, Jason Kelce (if he retires. I hope he doesn't), I think Jordan Howard only has 1 year left on his contract. That's about $48 million in cap space, and I'm sure there are others I can't think of. There is plenty of money to sign Ramsey and whoever else we need. I have no faith in this front office to draft pro bowl or all pro talent. I'm more comfortable trading unkowns for a proven, young, all pro talent.
  1. Load more activity