Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

naoh

eagles fans in France

French women  drool.gif  wub.gif

6312361[/snapback]

actually they're some of the worst in Europe

England and Belgium rival them

Luxembourg "girls" are in a different category

actually they're some of the worst in Europe

England and Belgium rival them

Luxembourg "girls" are in a different category

6363319[/snapback]

Actually the only french girls who come out are getting celeb tongue.gif

I'm a season ticket holder, I bleed green, but my friend is going to be married in October on the Saturday before the Cowboys come to the Linc. I'll be outside of Toulouse, in Albi to be more specific, for the wedding, but the day after the wedding is the game when T.O. returns to the Linc for the first time. I've already looked into flights, and I'd have to depart Toulouse too early (during the celebration of the wedding) in order to catch a flight from Paris to Philly, to make it home in time for the game. It pisses me off to no end, cuz I have yet to miss a game at the Lince since it opened. What's worse, is my friend who is marrying is also a diehard Eagles fan, but we have plans to head to the mountains from Monday to Wednesday, so even if I could leave on Saturday night, I'd have to fly back to france after the game, sunday night, and would have blown a ton of cash, and be tired and probably sick.

My question - where da hell can I catch the game, live on TV, in France, in Toulouse - I'd also be willing to take a train to Paris just to watch the game if I could be guaranteed that that game would be televised live in a bar in Paris.

Aidez-moi! Eagle_smiley.jpg

I'm a season ticket holder, I bleed green, but my friend is going to be married in October on the Saturday before the Cowboys come to the Linc.  I'll be outside of Toulouse, in Albi to be more specific, for the wedding, but the day after the wedding is the game when T.O. returns to the Linc for the first time.  I've already looked into flights, and I'd have to depart Toulouse too early (during the celebration of the wedding) in order to catch a flight from Paris to Philly, to make it home in time for the game.  It pisses me off to no end, cuz I have yet to miss a game at the Lince since it opened.  What's worse, is my friend who is marrying is also a diehard Eagles fan, but we have plans to head to the mountains from Monday to Wednesday, so even if I could leave on Saturday night, I'd have to fly back to france after the game, sunday night, and would have blown a ton of cash, and be tired and probably sick.

My question - where da hell can I catch the game, live on TV, in France, in Toulouse - I'd also be willing to take a train to Paris just to watch the game if I could be guaranteed that that game would be televised live in a bar in Paris.

6843284[/snapback]

Welcome to France towel.gif

If the game is nationally broadcasted in USA, it has chances to be too in some specific pubs in Paris. I don't know if there are kinda US-sport pubs in Toulouse area (think there can be few ones..), but if the game is televised in Paris i'll be there, cannot miss the B-Dawk's next career-ending tackle on TO worthy.gif

If i have any news about this game broadcast in Paris, I'll post it here

Did the French fan base retreat when the birds lost 5 out of 6 games?

7619215[/snapback]

Certainly not. That was hard to see the Eagles to lose 5 of their last 6 games but we still support the Birds. Even the last year when that was worst with the TO debacle.

I'm a season ticket holder, I bleed green, but my friend is going to be married in October on the Saturday before the Cowboys come to the Linc.  I'll be outside of Toulouse, in Albi to be more specific, for the wedding, but the day after the wedding is the game when T.O. returns to the Linc for the first time.  I've already looked into flights, and I'd have to depart Toulouse too early (during the celebration of the wedding) in order to catch a flight from Paris to Philly, to make it home in time for the game.  It pisses me off to no end, cuz I have yet to miss a game at the Lince since it opened.  What's worse, is my friend who is marrying is also a diehard Eagles fan, but we have plans to head to the mountains from Monday to Wednesday, so even if I could leave on Saturday night, I'd have to fly back to france after the game, sunday night, and would have blown a ton of cash, and be tired and probably sick.

6843284[/snapback]

no dude, unless it's on canal+ as the game of the week, you're not getting it

I have to watch about 65% of the season on my computer... furious.gif

Up up up ! Hey faut remonter le topic les gars la :)

Up a Kenjiz qui est viendu prendre ma defense dans mon topic !

F France

I will never go there. Nothing but scumbags.

This is your problem. Nobody ask you to go there. Right now if you don't like this thread don't come here. :devil:

This is your problem. Nobody ask you to go there. Right now if you don't like this thread don't come here. :devil:

Are you gonna stop me?

Un petit up pour ce début de saison !!!

Et maintenant ya plus à esperer que le MNG contre les skins soit moins frustrant que celui contre les packers.