Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris38

eagles fans, where are you from?

Born & raised in Philly. Married, moved to Bensalem. Then moved to Hazleton PA. NOW - live in Sunset Beach, NC! It's horrible not getting all the games down here. Next year we are getting the NFL package for sure!

Born and raised in good ol' Lansdale, PA.

Now I'm in Bawlmer, Merlin, hon. (Translation into English is Baltimore, Maryland, but the prior is a true pronunciation, ugh)

moe.gif

I am originally from South Jersey, a place called Pittsgrove Township right near the Vineland/Bridgeton area.

Been living in Burlington, VT for the last year and a half, and love my Eagles!!!!!

It's hard living up here in Red Sox/Patriots Nation wacko.gif , but I found a few Eagles fans up here to get rowdy with!!

I miss listening to the games on 94.1 wysp

EAGLES!! rock.gif

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Born and raised in Philly. Had season tix the last year the Birds played at Franklin Field and the first year at the Vet. Moved to Tulsa in '72.

I've had the Sunday Ticket for 4 years. Only way to go!!!!!!

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Born and raised in Allentown, PA. Eagles fan since I was 10.

I've lived in Merritt Island, FL since 1996. I watch Eagles games at a bar called the Purple Porpoise with a great group of Eagles fans. We were at the MNF game in Miami last December and had a blast. I live about 150 miles south of Jacksonville, so if we make it to the Super Bowl and if I can get a ticket I'll be able to drive to the Super Bowl and back on a tank of gas. Go Eagles!!!

Melbourne, Australia.

Moved here 2002 from Ardmore PA, still follow the Eagle's on cable TV when they do show an Eagle's game, and also on the net.