Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris38

eagles fans, where are you from?

Jakarta Indonesia here.

Grew up in Langhorne, but have been in Indonesia for the last 6 years.

Thank god for the internet and the live broadcasts of Merill and Mike.

thumbup.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

Fernandina Beach Florida, here. retired Philly firefighter moved to florida. Never retired from being an BIRDS fan. I gave up my Jax Jaguars season tix to sit home and watch the Birds on The NFL ticket. LIfe's GREAT !!!!!!!!!

BTW---Fernandina Beach is just a few miles north of Jacksonville Fl. You know, The place where the Birds will win their first SUPER BOWL, BABY !!!!!!! groovy.gif

Born and raised in So Philly (St Agnes hospital 1956)

Left PA in 78 and lived in:

San Diego CA

VA Beach

Jacksonville FL

currently in Lusby MD (proud Lusbian)

Eagles, Phillies, and Flyers never left my heart. Stopped following the Sixers years ago.

Woohoo, all the way from Finland, Scandinavia, Europe. Jyvaskyla is the name of the city thumbup.gif Not too many Eagles fans here, tho. My little brother is a Saints fan... wacko.gif

Springfield, VA.

I'm on a personal mission to convert every last Deadskins fan to and Eagles fan.

LOL ... like a Deadskins fan really knows anything about how football should be played. sideroll.gifsideroll.gifsideroll.gif

I was wondering, whats it like in Nova Scotia? Thought about going on vacation there once. Also, do they show NFL games up there?

Calgary, Canada.

To answer your question... yes the show NFL games in Canada or there wouldn't be any fans.