Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

Chapel Hill, NC. Representin' at the Carolina Sports Bar on Franklin Street on Sundays!! F the Panthers!

This finally fell far from the front page, bumpin back up

Can't wait to get back to Fox and Hound every Sunday to watch the birds

I heard that. I will be the one wearing the number 81 Jersey. rock.gif

Man I cant wait until pre-season. I think Baseball is a waste of cable tv time. I want the draft, pre-season, cold beer and those TWINS. wub.gif . 136 days until the pre-season starts. rock.gif

Man I cant wait until pre-season. I think Baseball is a waste of cable tv time. I want the draft, pre-season, cold beer and those TWINS. wub.gif . 136 days until the pre-season starts. rock.gif

Beer, MMMMMMMMM drool.gif

eagles fan from swansboro....does anyone know where that is by the way???

GO EAGLES

You're down on the coast. My daughter;s soccer team use to go to Fayetteville to play a team from there and Swansboro. Nice parents on that team.

This finally fell far from the front page, bumpin back up

Im in this year ... be taking the games in with you guys there ... can't wait for the season to start

hey im 17 and a die hard eagles fan in winston where youz guyz gonna watch the games at ill come out to check out some games that are on..

hey im 17 and a die hard eagles fan in winston where youz guyz gonna watch the games at ill come out to check out some games that are on..

Well no beer for you, but me and EFSINC will drink for you, aint that right Jon....

113 more days until its beer time... groovy.gifgroovy.gif

Well no beer for you, but me and EFSINC will drink for you, aint that right Jon....

113 more days until its beer time... groovy.gifgroovy.gif

Is Fox & Hound better than Piccasso's on East Blvd.?

113 more days until its beer time... groovy.gif  groovy.gif

Is Fox & Hound better than Piccasso's on East Blvd.?

HAHHHAHAHAHA he said Piccassos. Man the Eagles fans are the best at the Fox and the Hound. Classy enviroment, and Hot Waitresses. Oh yah, And the BEER is nice and Cold. But dont take my word for it. groovy.gif

HAHHHAHAHAHA he said Piccassos. Man the Eagles fans are the best at the Fox and the Hound. Classy enviroment, and Hot Waitresses. Oh yah, And the BEER is nice and Cold. But dont take my word for it. groovy.gif

Is Fox the kind of bar where people start looking at you funny if you are really into the game? I like to be able to get loud and get everybody around me into the game. flex.gif