Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

You can get as roudy as you like. I never leave there with my voice. I scream so loud and stand on chairs. But dont take my word for it. Just ask EFSINC groovy.gif

fullpoker....yea there are a few die hard eagles fans down here......hard to find some though....if u move down here contact me im the cheif of police in swansboro...and a die hard fan

krispy kreme fan what age group is your daughter in??

she was a U-13 I think. We were the Crunch from Winston-Salem. She quit playing after that year. Her team was made up of 1/2 players playing up a year and they went back to their age group. The rest went on to Premier (the top league) She wanted to do something else. Now she plays on a club volleyball team and plays soccer at her school in the spring.

What happened to our thread count?????????????????????

Elon, NC.. I go to college at Elon University.. the same college the new rookie cheerleader Carly went to.. she's so hot! But i'll be graduating soon and will return back home to Cecil County, MD.

GO EAGLES

You're down on the coast. My daughter;s soccer team use to go to Fayetteville to play a team from there and Swansboro. Nice parents on that team.

yea we are known around here for our bad fans.....i like to think of us as the phily fans of the coast...lol

102 more days, Baby. thumbup.gif Man I cant wait. Skip Baseball season and go right to the NFL preseason. Why waste time on sports that promote steroids. Pass me my beer, baby. groovy.gif Back to the top.

stuck here in Fayetteville.

Panthers **** hind teat!!!

ever eat at Wiener Works or Baldinos? Good stuff... thumbup.gif

Saw a few more fans from the Winston-Salem area post on here. Fox and Hound is a pretty good place to watch the games, lots of TVs, hopefully the same wait staff will be there next year drool.gif Very diverse crowd, alot of different teams represented every Sunday. Eagles - Cowgirls games are just sick, lots of Cowgirls fans, lots of smack talk thumbup.gif Oh yeah lots and lots of beer drool.gif

Anybody from Winston-Salem going out to watch the Flyers tomorrow night. A new place Buffalo Wild Wings (it is a chain you may have heard of it) opened on Hanes Mall Blvd. I was thinking about going to check it out for the game

Anybody from Winston-Salem going out to watch the Flyers tomorrow night. A new place Buffalo Wild Wings (it is a chain you may have heard of it) opened on Hanes Mall Blvd. I was thinking about going to check it out for the game

I was there Wednesday night. Place looks great. Could be the new EAGLES NEST. Has plenty of beer on draft as well as many big screen TV's. Look forward to seeing you W-S fans there. groovy.gif

I was born and live in the Best state in the Country , North Carolina !

and let me say: Go Panthers !!!!

Hey Eagles fans , how many times are you going to let T.O drop the ball before you start booing him. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I was born and live in the Best state in the Country , North Carolina !

and let me say: Go Panthers !!!!

Hey Eagles fans , how many times are you going to let T.O drop the ball before you start booing him. laugh.giflaugh.gif

say that in rant n rave, or talk about the eagles ahaha youll sure as hell get a responce in there