Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

I was born and live in the Best state in the Country , North Carolina !

and let me say: Go Panthers !!!!

Hey Eagles fans , how many times are you going to let T.O drop the ball before you start booing him. laugh.giflaugh.gif

dry.gif Uh nice try D A !!

You can;t get enough abuse so you come here instead. Panthers are my 2nd favorite team but I don ;t go around "parrotting" statements that aren;t true. Eagle fans are very emotional. Each play brings out more and more energy in our fans. We were that way even when we ****!!

Panther fans have a lot to learn about what being a fan is. I'm not including fan violence in this statement either. But, the fan base at home Panther games was non-existent when they were losing a couple of years ago. This year, when they were winning, the Eagle fans put them to shame on the noise level. I am an original PSL owner and have sat through many a losing effort on the Panthers part.

Good luck to the Panthers this year. They will need it. As they continue their success, they will experience different hardships that have been afflicting winning teams for years like the EAgles.

Be prepared to lose some popular players.

I was born and live in the Best state in the Country , North Carolina !

and let me say: Go Panthers !!!!

Hey Eagles fans , how many times are you going to let T.O drop the ball before you start booing him. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Calling out from Ashe County, NC. Middle of the mountains. Went to last years Eagles-Panthers game last year in Charlotte, and I was definitely one of the green making you scream. I don't think I've ever sang Fly Eagles Fly so many times in three hours in my life. Talk to me again in Jan. biggrin.gif

This finally fell far from the front page, bumpin back up

Can't wait to get back to Fox and Hound every Sunday to watch the birds

COUNT ME IN!!!

Greensboro here, spend a lot of time over at the old Fox! Already plan to hook up w/Krispy Kreme on some given Sundays!

I can't WAIT!!

48 more days until we meet at the Fox and Hound. I'll be there with EFSINC. Eagles- Patriots. It has been so long how am I going to make it another month and a half. Oh I know. I will drink the BEERS until the time comes. Party HARD til then.

user posted imageuser posted image

48 more days until we meet at the Fox and Hound. I'll be there with EFSINC. Eagles- Patriots. It has been so long how am I going to make it another month and a half. Oh I know. I will drink the BEERS until the time comes. Party HARD til then.

user posted imageuser posted image

That's crazy. On a message board from Philly...guys talking about the Fox and Hound. Small world...VERY small world!

My company has its monthly party there more times than not. When I was in the office on Robinhood...I'd stop by there after work at LEAST three times a week. I don't get there as much since I transferred to K-Ville...but the ole Fox USED to be one of my regular spots.

If there are Eagles fans there, as I have newly discovered, it will be again!

LOL...One memory I will always have of the joint is a regular named "*****. (decided before posting not to use his name)" This guy lost like 300 pounds, and became a physical trainer. Then...he gained them back but STILL works as a physical trainer. I always wondered how he advertises that!

Regardless...48 days you say? MAN I can NOT wait!!! I am going to start drinking NOW!

Whats Up ... AGAIN .. I have to do a better job keeping up with this thread ... Winston-Salem here, def. going to catch some games with you guys this year ... anyone have a Eagles fan in NC fantasy football league going?

Winston-Salem, Fox & Hound thumbup.gif my nephew (5) is the pimp and gets all the waitresses and girls i cant get worthy.gif , we'll be there in green and giving hell to the cowgirl fans, were any of you there last season?

Anyone ever been/lived in New Bern, NC? I was thinking about moving there and curious what the place was like. Saw a small snip of it on TV - forgot which channel - but remembered liking what I saw. Has anyone ever visited there?

Winston-Salem, Fox & Hound thumbup.gif my nephew (5) is the pimp and gets all the waitresses and girls i cant get worthy.gif , we'll be there in green and giving hell to the cowgirl fans, were any of you there last season?

Was at the Fox and Hound for almost every game last year. thumbup.gif

EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA CHECKIN IN.... SOUTHERN OUTER BANKS

Anyone know a gameday Eagles nest along the coast or do I have to go all the way to Fox and Hound in W-S to find a bar full of 700 level style fans! I'm in Morehead City - anyone within an hour or so?

Anyone ever been/lived in New Bern, NC? I was thinking about moving there and curious what the place was like. Saw a small snip of it on TV - forgot which channel - but remembered liking what I saw. Has anyone ever visited there?

Been there several times. Nice place to get away for a quiet weekend, but I would get bored living there. Absolutely nothing to do there. The beach is about 45 minutes away, and in order to go to a good beach, be prepared to drive a lot further than that!

back to the top.... I cant wait, 7 more days till Pat and Eagles..

How many of us will be showing up to Fox to watch the game in 7 days now?...Ill be there thumbup.gif we need to show up and flex our green muscle flex.gif

will they have it live?

I will get on the horn and call my buddies over at fox....will post it when i know more

groovy.gif