Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

Was up Richie, Long time NO see. Hows it going?

Tell me about it. Same goes to you, friend. We need to get up for at least ONE game before Robert heads to the west coast. If there's a better place than F&H, so be it. Still this needs to get done.

veemak, you forgot about your golfing buddy in franklin. hope things are well. I think rodney and i are the only two west of asheville.

That's right! I did forget. That's what having kids will do to a man.

For any Eagles fans looking for a true Philly experience, we have a group that meets every Eagles game at Tobacco Rd. in Durham (right near the Durham Bulls ballpark). Not only do we have a large private room with sound for the games, but we decorate the joint with Eagles paraphernalia before each game, and have an Eagles jersey giveaway for every game!

For those looking for more info, please check out the Raleigh-gles meetup group, or head directly there through the following link: http://www.meetup.co...vents/78453362/

Looking forward to seeing some new faces and watching the group continue to grow!!

I grew up in New Bern, NC. Now I live in Connecticut. After last winter, I am looking to come back home. I can't handle that snow. I'm trying to get to the Raleigh area.

:towel:ATTENTION EAGLE FANS IN AND AROUND THE CHARLOTTE AREA! :towel:

Let's kick off the Chip Kelly era the right way on Monday, September 9th at our favorite home away from home Steamer's Sports Pub .

http://www.steamerssportspub.com/

For those who have already been there for an Bird's game obviously no added enticement is needed. But just in case you've forgotten how great it is, from the atmosphere, the service, the food or especially just to sing the Eagle's fight song with all of your green-blooded brethren, or if you've never had the pleasure, here's just a sample of what they have going on:

- 100 flat screen TVs overall and the entire Eagle's paraphernalia-adhorned back room reserved just for us.

- HERRS potato chips and Philly soft pretzels being brought in special just for the occasion. In fact everybody on game day gets a free soft pretzel just for being a fan!

- Yuengling and Y'ing Lights on special (just $2.25 a pop or a bucket of 5 for only $9.75!) and of course a full-service bar for those who prefer something else.

- Great food, including not only the best wings in town but a Philly cheesesteak and bag of Herrs chips special for only $5.99!

- Awesome door prizes that everybody gets a free chance to win!

I could easily go on and on but I think you get the picture. So it's time to break out your midnight green from the mothballs and come root on the Bird's to victory over the upstart Redskins!

Eagles fan from Greenville, NC. Not too many of us around this area. It's the worst when all we get is Panthers, Redskins, Cowboys, Steelers, and Patriot games shown on the local stations. About the only time Philly gets any air time is if they play one of those teams.

Go Birds!!!