Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

Let me know what room they are showing the game on friday night. Wiil try to be there after i get off work. Rock on EAGLES worthy.gif

Let me know what room they are showing the game on friday night. Wiil try to be there after i get off work. Rock on EAGLES worthy.gif

ok guys in Winston-Salem just talked to Brad the manager at fox and he said that the game is not scheduled for tv until Sat at Noon...I will probably be there unless i have a hot date the night before thumbup.gif

Thanks Rig for the low down. I have to work Sat afternoon but I might stop in there for an exstended lunch... thumbup.gif Hope to see everyone there. I will be in an Eagle Ball cap probably. No jersey in preseason. Its bad carma. flex.gif

Denver, N.C. If there's any Eagles fans up on the lake come out to the Tropicana in Corneilus (It's by the graduate, take ext. 28 off 77,go across the bridge & it's right before ya get to the third red light, on the left) The eagles are always on & there's eagle jersey,huge huge pic. of D-mac on the wall, great place to have a great time lots of different fans there who know football you'll have a blast there no doubt!! They also have free food if you watch the game there & drink no charge for the food!!!!!! It's what watching football in a sports bar should be!!!!!!check it out! Eagle_smiley.jpg

So whos in for the Battle of the Birds this Friday night, Fox and the Hound Winston-Salem. 8:00 pm. Geat food, hot waitresses, Oh yeah COLD BEER too. Come on out lets see u all there. groovy.gif

So whos in for the Battle of the Birds this Friday night, Fox and the Hound Winston-Salem. 8:00 pm. Geat food, hot waitresses, Oh yeah COLD BEER too. Come on out lets see u all there. groovy.gif

Ill be there

groovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

cold beer??? that ****--the only way i would have showed is if they had REAL warm Bud Lite

My friends....Only 26 days till we have our weekly meetings at Fox to harass some cowgirls, gnats, redscrubs, steelers and the one bengal fan again....

Ah i miss football season

Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

Soon we'll have our fix.

biggrin.gif I cant wait...is it still 26 days...damn i need to RVW till sept 12th

My friends....Only 26 days till we have our weekly meetings at Fox to harass some cowgirls, gnats, redscrubs, steelers and the one bengal fan again....

Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

thats too funny you know about the solo Carson Palmer fan, wearing the shirt and tie under his jersey.. sideroll.gif

Who is going to the Fox and Hound in Winston- Salem to watch the eagles ravens game. I will be there to check out a TO vs. Lewis showdown. Its gonna be great. Look forward to seeing all of u there.

Eagle_smiley.jpg  groovy.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg  groovy.gif

thats too funny you know about the solo Carson Palmer fan, wearing the shirt and tie under his jersey.. sideroll.gif

We have to know each other, i was there everygame last season...sometimes with my nephew or my brother who is a packers fan...

Hey...at least the Bengal fan did not jump on the Panther bandwagon last season...

I dont remember seeing more than 10 or 15 panther fans there at any one time last season...

Who is going to the Fox and Hound in Winston- Salem to watch the eagles ravens game. I will be there to check out a TO vs. Lewis showdown. Its gonna be great. Look forward to seeing all of u there.

I will be at Fox tonight to watch the game...

Have not decided if i will wear a jersey or not

I'm not going to make it to the Fox Thursday I have a softball game ... I am however going to make it out this year for some games prolly not to the regular season... I haven't ever been there before, how is it layed out one common area with a bunch of tvs or kind of separate areas? or what ?

I'm not going to make it to the Fox Thursday I have a softball game ... I am however going to make it out this year for some games prolly not to the regular season... I haven't ever been there before, how is it layed out one common area with a bunch of tvs or kind of separate areas? or what ?

the F&H is layed out in 3 different rooms. You have the main dinning rooms with about 16 differnt tv's and then the Green Room and the Burgandy Room. Eack of those 2 rooms have a big screen and about 10 other tv's so every game is on every Sunday. And the Waitresses are Hot to boot. The beeer is cold and the company is second to none. We welcome you and cant wait for the new guy to buy the first round.... Hope to see you there. Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

Eagles games usually make it to the big screen ? From what I read here there is a good Eagles fan turn out ? ... just want to know ahead of time if buying a round is going to cause me to remortage the house ...

Eagles games usually make it to the big screen ? From what I read here there is a good Eagles fan turn out ? ... just want to know ahead of time if buying a round is going to cause me to remortage the house ...

No need to worry about the mortgage. We take care of our own. Just look forward to the cold beer hot waitresses and great friends. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will probably even be there this thursday night for the Steelers game. Till then E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES worthy.gif

No need to worry about the mortgage. We take care of our own. Just look forward to the cold beer hot waitresses and great friends. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will probably even be there this thursday night for the Steelers game. Till then E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES worthy.gif

I will be there after my brothers football game

Cary NC .....and I can tell u most of the panthers fans dont even really understand football. Born and raised on the inner city streets of Philly. Living on the air in NC and still bleeding green. Eagle_smiley.jpg