Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

Tonights the night.... Fox and Hound...Cold beeers and hot waitresses.... Oh and did i mention EAGLES football. Big screen too boot. Come on out and cheer them on. See all of u there tonight. Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg

Where does everyone go in the Raleigh/Wake Forest/Chapel Hill area. I live with a bunch of Panthers fans and need to get my Eagles fix on Sundays. Anyone want to meet up when we play the Gints.

I wonder if THEE DOLLHOUSE is a good place to watch games?

GO EAGLES Eagle_smiley.jpg

13 days and counting.....................................................................................................

A trip to the Fox sounds like a good time... if anyone wants to chip in for gas. I want to see

these ladies that everyone is talking about and it sounds fun with some fellow Eagle fans.

I hope to make it down sometime for a roadtrip.

Any takers on THEE DOLLHOUSE for some games in raleigh.

GO EAGLES!!!

11 days and counting............................................................ groovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

A trip to the Fox sounds like a good time... if anyone wants to chip in for gas. I want to see

these ladies that everyone is talking about and it sounds fun with some fellow Eagle fans.

I hope to make it down sometime for a roadtrip.

Any takers on THEE DOLLHOUSE for some games in raleigh.

GO EAGLES!!!

Man, when I lived in Durham. The Varsity was the only place I could find a fellow fan. I'm not even sure it's still there. I ended up mostly watching games at home.

I don't know if Thee Dollhouse has games or not, but does it really matter? biggrin.gif

I'm there.

Is anyone here from Raleigh?

If so, are you going some where to watch the game?

make the road trip to WS come to fox.....

By the way 2 F'N DAYS

Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

Is anyone here from Raleigh?

If so, are you going some where to watch the game?

Chapel Hill

probably stay at home...think it's on WRAZ (50)

I'll be there tomarrow .. prolly just for the Eagles game do you guys get there early to watch the 1pm games ?

Ill be there to keep up with my fantasy players......

BTW....less than 24 hours till Kick-off groovy.gif

E-A-G-L-E-S-EAGLES Eagle_smiley.jpg

Great turn out yesterday from the W-S Eagles fans. Fox and the Hound was flowing with cold beerss and T.O. Touchdowns See yall on Monday Night.. Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg