Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

Eagle_smiley.jpg I should be there yo!!! monday night at the fox, at least for the first quarter or so, then go home and get my brew on yo...no drinkin and drivin, can you dig it. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Eagle_smiley.jpg I should be there yo!!! monday night at the fox, at least for the first quarter or so, then go home and get my brew on yo...no drinkin and drivin, can you dig it. Eagle_smiley.jpg

you cant watch the game by yourself. Drink till halftime and then eat and have some Ice tea or soda. You will be alright. We got your back. we will get you home. Providing you dont live in BFE. thumbup.gifgroovy.gifthumbup.gif

Hey guys... I think I'm making the big drive to WS to the Fox and Hound for Monday's big game. The only thing is, I'm bringing a very large, very loud Viqueen fan with me. He's actually ok, so take it kind of easy on him. At least until the second half... thumbup.gif

Hey guys... I think I'm making the big drive to WS to the Fox and Hound for Monday's big game. The only thing is, I'm bringing a very large, very loud Viqueen fan with me. He's actually ok, so take it kind of easy on him. At least until the second half... thumbup.gif

Bring him....the more the merryer (sp).....

There will be more Eagle_smiley.jpg fans than Viqueens fans there... groovy.gif

Then maybe he will see the error of his ways

Eagle_smiley.jpg OK everybody, Tomorrow night at the Fox in winston, I will be there around 7:30-8. Im looking forward to meeting some Iggle Fans, I thought I was the only one in the area....Names Joseph by the way. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Eagle_smiley.jpg OK everybody, Tomorrow night at the Fox in winston, I will be there around 7:30-8. Im looking forward to meeting some Iggle Fans, I thought I was the only one in the area....Names Joseph by the way. Eagle_smiley.jpg

Ill be there with my drinking boots on groovy.gif

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Man... monday night isn't getting here fast enough. BTW guys, how's the beverage selection at F&H?

Man... monday night isn't getting here fast enough. BTW guys, how's the beverage selection at F&H?

36 beers on tap.....

many more in bottles....

Lots of liquor....

Waitresses and Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

this week im broke but i will be there anyway. Cant drink much have to go to work after the game. But welcome back Jon. see you there. groovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif

Well I went to the game week 1 at the Linc  flex.gif  worthy.gif

I know you bastage worthy.gif it will be great to have you back thumbup.gif

Mooresville, NC. About 20 minutes due north from BOA Stadium, home of the NFL's biggest wine & cheese party.

Mooresville, NC. About 20 minutes due north from BOA Stadium, home of the NFL's biggest wine & cheese party.

they are very fairweather in charlotte

they are very fairweather in charlotte

In general the fans are very fickle in Charlotte. They have some diehards, but it will take a few generations before they have a deep rooted hardcore fanbase. Up until the last year or two when the team started improving, the stadium was half empty on Sundays. Last year, I got so sick of the bandwagoners coming out of the woodwork - people who never even watched a damn game until last year. I was at a SB party last year and one of the guys who I see there every year is an Eagle fan from Philly and he had a damn Panthers hat! I couldn't believe the guy could even put that on after the NFCC game. Just another example of the bandwagoning down here. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if he was a Panther fan since '96 which he wasn't. He used the ole' "if you can't beat 'em, join em" line. I told him don't show up in Eagle gear next year at the SB party.

biggrin.gif Yo there......Been in Winston for eleven years now after being removed from Fishtown and my 700- level season tickets. Didn't know that a green group was at the Fox and Hound on Sundays. Hell, if I'd known that, Directv wouldn't have made sooo much money off of me the last few years. Is there still a group that gets together at the F&H ?

biggrin.gif Yo there......Been in Winston for eleven years now after being removed from Fishtown and my 700- level season tickets. Didn't know that a green group was at the Fox and Hound on Sundays. Hell, if I'd known that, Directv wouldn't have made sooo much money off of me the last few years. Is there still a group that gets together at the F&H ?

Every week thumbup.gif