Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

biggrin.gif  Yo there......Been in Winston for eleven years now after being removed from Fishtown and my 700- level season tickets.  Didn't know that a green group was at the Fox and Hound on Sundays.  Hell, if I'd known that, Directv wouldn't have made sooo much money off of me the last few years.  Is there still a group that gets together at the F&H ?

EVERY SUNDAY...WHERE YOUR COLORS. THE BEER IS COLD AND THE COMPANY IS GREAT

EVERY SUNDAY...WHERE YOUR COLORS. THE BEER IS COLD AND THE COMPANY IS GREAT

Well, most of it anyway... wink.gif

In general the fans are very fickle in Charlotte. They have some diehards, but it will take a few generations before they have a deep rooted hardcore fanbase. Up until the last year or two when the team started improving, the stadium was half empty on Sundays. Last year, I got so sick of the bandwagoners coming out of the woodwork - people who never even watched a damn game until last year. I was at a SB party last year and one of the guys who I see there every year is an Eagle fan from Philly and he had a damn Panthers hat! I couldn't believe the guy could even put that on after the NFCC game. Just another example of the bandwagoning down here. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if he was a Panther fan since '96 which he wasn't. He used the ole' "if you can't beat 'em, join em" line. I told him don't show up in Eagle gear next year at the SB party.

Trust me, the group that meets at Fox and Hound in Winston-Salem knows all about the bandwagon...last season, there were no more than 15 Panther jerseys at any game last season at the bar....then come NFCCG the bar was standing room only with "Panther Fans"....

biggrin.gif Yo there......Been in Winston for eleven years now after being removed from Fishtown and my 700- level season tickets. Didn't know that a green group was at the Fox and Hound on Sundays. Hell, if I'd known that, Directv wouldn't have made sooo much money off of me the last few years. Is there still a group that gets together at the F&H ?

WHAT, Come on out to Fox....there are at least 20 in Midnight or Kelly Green EVERY SUNDAY Eagle_smiley.jpg

I hit up the Front Row bar in Raleigh. It is in the Wakefield area. There were 5 eagles fans in there with me and another wearing our #5 jerseys. Cheap beer as well but no ladies. I also heard there was a Fox and Hound coming to Raleigh. I hope it is as good as you guys say in Winston Salem. Just too far for me to travel on Sunday.

GO EAGLES!!!

VOTE KERRY!!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

I want to see everryone at the Fox and Hound this sunday, Wear the colors and drink some beers. Get there early and push the tables together. We need a big showing this week... Eagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpgEagle_smiley.jpg

Okay, I'm hating life that I could not get there for the game today guys. HOWEVER.... I WILL NOT miss the game against the Panthers. I've already lined up the babysitter for that one, and I will be there.

Okay, I'm hating life that I could not get there for the game today guys. HOWEVER.... I WILL NOT miss the game against the Panthers. I've already lined up the babysitter for that one, and I will be there.

Where have I heard that before, Just Jokin, Hope to see you there. Ritchie...... groovy.gif

I'm heading to Boone, it's that time of year to head to the mountains for the weekend. thumbup.gif

Was actually thinking about doing that myself, my old stompin grounds

rjg, its about time you go the avatar up. What happened to the jersey on your neice. See you next sunday... FOX AND THE HOUND, baby groovy.gif

rjg, its about time you go the avatar up. What happened to the jersey on your neice. See you next sunday... FOX AND THE HOUND, baby groovy.gif

i have it on disc now i will change to that in about a week or so

the girl is AlphaRam's daughter who died and a lot of people are changing their avatar to her

can't wait to watch the eagles play the pussycats, i mean panthers, at fox and hound in 1 week!!!

Have you been to fox this season?

can't wait to watch the eagles play the pussycats, i mean panthers, at fox and hound in 1 week!!!

I garuntee there won't be people there like there were during the playoffs last year, but I can't wait for this game. T.O. is gonna clown on the secondary all day flex.gif

I garuntee there won't be people there like there were during the playoffs last year, but I can't wait for this game. T.O. is gonna clown on the secondary all day flex.gif

Ricky Manning Jr. is gonna be TO's beyotch groovy.gif

Eagle_smiley.jpg

well i was up there on Sunday about 6pm and there was only 2 carolina fans there watching the game. So there should be plenty of seats in the Green Room for us to pick from. I will be there about 1200 or so. How many tables do you want me to put together. Jon, Robert, how many in your group. Richie said he is coming down and the teachers should be there too. Its going to be a great day to skin a cat.LOL sideroll.gif ...It cant get here fast enough. Jon whos the guy in the avatar.

well i was up there on Sunday about 6pm and there was only 2 carolina fans there watching the game. So there should be plenty of seats in the Green Room for us to pick from. I will be there about 1200 or so. How many tables do you want me to put together. Jon, Robert, how many in your group. Richie said he is coming down and the teachers should be there too. Its going to be a great day to skin a cat.LOL sideroll.gif ...It cant get here fast enough. Jon whos the guy in the avatar.

Ill have my Dad and Nephew with me, so thats three for me,

Just please dont give my dad too much grief, he jumped on the bandwagon sleep1.gif but, in his defence, he has never had a favorite team...... thumbdown.gif