Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCEAGLES

NORTH CAROLINA

Ricky Manning Jr. is gonna be TO's beyotch groovy.gif

Eagle_smiley.jpg

man, i want to see that. that pissed seriously p'd me off last year.

i'm bringing the wife, and possibly two others. Definitely put me down for two, the others are Panty fans, so I really don't give a rat's butt where they sit.

Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg Winston-Salem Representing. I have a table for 20 waiting at the Fox and the Hound, please follow me, dont mind the cat skins on the walls, they are left overs from last years fans.....Count down to Sunday.... See yall there.

"will you guys calm down with the cussing"

aside... "crap, I think I killed his phone."

whistling.gif

rjg - WCU RULES!

when was the last time they won 98 or 99 it will be at least 2011 before they take the jug back wink.gif

"crap, I think I killed his phone."

it works cool.gif

99 I was there. Brad Hoover was the running back that killed you guys. Heck the Eagles had trouble stopping him on Sunday.

APP and WCU is probably the most underated rivalry in college sports. Probably because APP always kicks our butt.

I was the class of 94 from Western and loved the mountains. Boone is cool too.

"will you guys calm down with the cussing"

gosh, darn it, fudge, shoot, oh, finally the women and kids are gone. Yall need to cheer hard this weekend, Ill be playing Army. Ill be back for the Halloween Game vs. the Ravens. See yall there. groovy.gif

99 I was there. Brad Hoover was the running back that killed you guys. Heck the Eagles had trouble stopping him on Sunday.

APP and WCU is probably the most underated rivalry in college sports. Probably because APP always kicks our butt.

I was the class of 94 from Western and loved the mountains. Boone is cool too.

I was at that game....remember very little about it wink.gif man, i miss the mountains

but it was funny how they rushed the field and tore down the goalposts

we tore down the goal posts because we got tired of APP kicking our butts and that was our first winning season for a long time.

I think the coach Bill Bliel ended up getting fired the year after that for something having to do with local high school girls, but I could be wrong.

Anyway I havent lived in NC for 5 years now but miss Asheville a little bit. Grew up in Raleigh but dont miss it that much.

Another good showing by the Philly boys in Carolina!!!!

Well done at the Fox and Hound!!!! thumbup.gif

who are you?

And we need all the bodies in Eagle_smiley.jpg wear the next two weeks at Fox groovy.gif

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles Eagle_smiley.jpg

the Redskins determine the president......I want Green Bay to smash the redskins

the Redskins determine the president......I want Green Bay to smash the redskins

Bingo. I can appreciate that. tongue.gif

I'm assuming all the regulars will be at the Fox and Hound for the Ravens game unsure.gif

yep

who are you?

And we need all the bodies in Eagle_smiley.jpg wear the next two weeks at Fox groovy.gif

I was wearing the Hugh Jersey...Sat next to my boy, Stuck in NC...Came home a little too intoxicated and got flagged from Sun dinner at the in-laws.... thumbup.gif

Who's with me this Sun!!!!

who are you?

I was wearing the Hugh Jersey...Sat next to my boy, Stuck in NC...Came home a little too intoxicated and got flagged from Sun dinner at the in-laws.... thumbup.gif

Who's with me this Sun!!!!

yeah ill be there....i was the black dude in the DMac groovy.gif

you gonna try and make it down for the Steeler game?

As much as I hate to say it... no, I'm going to have to miss that one. Will be there for the Steelers game, though.

As much as I hate to say it... no, I'm going to have to miss that one. Will be there for the Steelers game, though.

blink.gif